Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

Wow! I am applying this week for a

mortgage motification, I will let you

know if I am asked that question.

It won't be on your application, if you are, indeed, in Florida. We're not asking the question in the US. If you want to disclose your dinar as an asset, you can do it, but unless you have a garage full of it, it won't make much of a difference. If we start asking that question, I'll be the first to post it here, as long as MsMortgageWiz doesn't beat me to it, anyway.

• Upvote 1

Yes i asked questions and i got answers!!! BUT...I am also being trolled by people from this site, dinar guru,dinar detectives and dr !!!!!!I CAME HOME THIS AFTERNOON AND HAD 75 E - MAILS!!!! SOME were very abusive . Others wanted more information. I have no problem with people on this site e-mailing me but DO NOT be abusive or derogatory!! I have blocked all of the people who have e-mailed me. I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing to other and do not appreciate it being done to me or anyone else. So due to the actions of these mindless ,stupid, sick indeviduals i will not be sharing what else the morgage lady said. To those individuals..........go run up my ribs !!!!!!I like the majority of people on this sight.....appreciate any information supplied by others. I take it for what it is and i am grateful for it. Others need to learn that level of respect for anyone who contributes to this investment in even a small way. I appologise to the many wonderful people here who have accepted my post for what it is but i am not here to be cyber bullied by the few. I might add that i have visited these other sites i have mentioned but i am not a member of any of them and i have NEVER posted on any of them.

This is truly sad, but I feel that most of these people that do things like 

this are simply government workers employed with the sole mission of 

turning others away from this investment. You will notice that certain of 

these people only begin to post around this time every yr. I think that 

for the last 3 yrs Iraq has been set to rv in the months of Jan or Feb. The 

news begins to come out suggesting such and then we see these gov trolls

coming on post like the Hagel one and Why I believe the dinar will rv 1 to1.

I myself have attempted to talk some sense into them but they are good 

little employees doing their job. It probably would be best to recognize who 

these people are and simply put them on ignore.

Betty we love you and we love hearing from you. Please don't let these gov.

trolls get under your skin and PLEASE don't stop telling us what you have to

say. So many have left here and it always degrades this site a little more.   

• Upvote 1

I wonder if any of the eamils i received where government officials interesting point

This is truly sad, but I feel that most of these people that do things like 

this are simply government workers employed with the sole mission of 

turning others away from this investment. You will notice that certain of 

these people only begin to post around this time every yr. I think that 

for the last 3 yrs Iraq has been set to rv in the months of Jan or Feb. The 

news begins to come out suggesting such and then we see these gov trolls

coming on post like the Hagel one and Why I believe the dinar will rv 1 to1.

I myself have attempted to talk some sense into them but they are good 

little employees doing their job. It probably would be best to recognize who 

these people are and simply put them on ignore.

Betty we love you and we love hearing from you. Please don't let these gov.

trolls get under your skin and PLEASE don't stop telling us what you have to

say. So many have left here and it always degrades this site a little more.   

Rsskelton I know your a long time member on here and I can see you at the bottom whats your take on my rumour and the trolling that has happened

I have no reason to question your info nor Bettys, as I have never seen you post any rumor as your own other than this one. Do I personally believe you? Well, yeah, as a matter of fact I do. As for the trolls, they need to go back under the bridge where trolls belong. I thank you for the information. It sucks that a'holes are inundating you good people with emails. If you like, forward them to me. I will be more than glad to reply to them with a bit of language that I am not allowed to use on this site!

RSS

• Upvote 11

ATTENTION I NEED TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING

I have had to delete my email address and some of my personal details off here because of the trolls that are emailing me and making the following claims.

1) I am not ADAM MONTANA I am not a secret worker of ADAM MONTANA and i am not a MOD or any part of ADAM MONTANA

2) I am not a finamcial advisor I am a health care support worker in a london hospital-However I am saving to go to university so I can study petroleum/ mechanical engineering

3) I do not work for any Dinar seller in the UK or the USA and I am not paid to promote Dinar sales

4) I am not paid by ADAM MONTANA to provide this rumour.

I would like people to email me but only from this site and I would like the MODS to ensure this can happen albeit with them monitoring the contents of the email. To those fuckin trolls out there you are no longer able to email me and I have deleted your  emails and blocked you. To BUMPER sorry about the laungauge but I my blood is boiling and I feel it is appropriate

Also to set the people straight on here that have made their negative comments my friend wanted to make this statement -

Bin reading some of the shite from dinarvets on yours an bettyboops thead. Could you put one on from me as original source.Just tell them all i have is a few hundred thousand and looked at this investment as a diversion from everyday life and if I made enough for a holiday I would be happy. I have spent many times reading articles on dinarvets and enjoyed them. But why must some be sarcastic and negative about bettyboop and dinarbeleiver. If  it all goes **** up I for one will not lose any sleep. They have told the truth

DB,

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Your good intention to share some news with us has turned into some kind of vindication by some members. Just know some of us appreciate your info as to me it's better than those articles that keep coming. I think the ride has gotten to some people and make them crazy just like in the movie. Sometimes you just have to laugh it off otherwise its too stressful.

• Upvote 1

I bought a hogie at my local pizza joint and they asked me the very same thing!!!  ONE DAY THESE RUMORS WILL BE TRUE!  I HOPE ANYWAY!!

i couldnt read very wel after reading your post .. i just kept laughing .. im about 50 north of pittsburgh .on 79  grove city

I don't believe many rumors, but this one seems reasonable and easy to believe. I don't see why some are so fast to try to debunk a rumor like this.

1.) It many not really hold any weight, as it was simply an observation during a process. Was it worth mentioning? Yes, I would of done the same if my bank asked.

2.) Does it mean imminent RV? No - its simply just a question... Would we think anything different if someone asked about if we held any precious metals such as gold?

I believe from the people who posted this and others who have responded & confirmed.. Its intriguing to think about, but also something we really shouldn't read too much into. Now if others receive additional information on why the question is asked, I would like to know ;)

And for the trolls: If you are people who are just too obsessed to always know more, your really only hurting yourself along with others by pressuring people who offer this information to give out more. Your now simply biting that hand that feeds you. Its like how at work, someone abuses something you are allowed to do and ruins it for everyone else (i.e., surfing web, listening to music, etc. 1 bad apple spoils it for all).

• Upvote 2

BETTYBOOP, on 03 Mar 2013 - 18:05, said:

snapback.png

Yes i asked questions and i got answers!!! BUT...I am also being trolled by people from this site, dinar guru,dinar detectives and dr !!!!!!I CAME HOME THIS AFTERNOON AND HAD 75 E - MAILS!!!! SOME were very abusive . Others wanted more information. I have no problem with people on this site e-mailing me but DO NOT be abusive or derogatory!! I have blocked all of the people who have e-mailed me....

I was thankful for DInarbeleiver and Bettyboop sharing what they did-   but

UGH.  I need to axe coming to this forum for a while again.  Just teases and frustrates.  It's like a few gurus reference their supposed "sources,"  Something the rest of us dont have- authentic or inside scoop.  Finally one of our more trustworthy own has an experience/get's some insight- and now wont or can't share what she learned.  

Fantasizing is not supposed to be painful.  I gotta block this site and take walks in the park  :/

Edited by dinar33
  • Upvote 2

I have no reason to question your info nor Bettys, as I have never seen you post any rumor as your own other than this one. Do I personally believe you? Well, yeah, as a matter of fact I do. As for the trolls, they need to go back under the bridge where trolls belong. I thank you for the information. It sucks that a'holes are inundating you good people with emails. If you like, forward them to me. I will be more than glad to reply to them with a bit of language that I am not allowed to use on this site!

RSS

Hey I can talk like a sailor too RSS... send some my way.

How dare these trolls!!! Just little bullies hiding behind a keyboard.

I Love BettyBoop And Would Come To Her Aid Any Day Of The Week!

• Upvote 1

Perhaps he or she was asking if they had dinar because, many have been speculating on the dinar going up for yrs now and it's not happend. But they still have tried to take out or back mortgages with dinar..Now ,he or she was just making sure that the money to pay back the mortgage wasn't in hopes the dinar would rise. So now they have put that question on the application, as not to waste the banks time...Had she answered yes,the next line would have been, I'm sorry we cannot process your application at this time.

Edited by Snatcher

snatcher... i did answer yes. the bank is well aware i have dinar.....all my dinar was bought from RBS. and my morgage was approved with no problems. additionally , if this was the reason for the question why would shee say it would be worth more in the near future?

• Upvote 4

Betty, very sorry you are being treated that way, but I'm beginning to see many new trolls circulating the boards. I would keep my email away from these "evil" people who seem to be crawling out of the woodwork. :hug:

I do hope you come back and share your crystal readings. :hug:

• Upvote 4

Don't let the bastards get you down.

Yes i asked questions and i got answers!!! BUT...I am also being trolled by people from this site, dinar guru,dinar detectives and dr !!!!!!I CAME HOME THIS AFTERNOON AND HAD 75 E - MAILS!!!! SOME were very abusive . Others wanted more information. I have no problem with people on this site e-mailing me but DO NOT be abusive or derogatory!! I have blocked all of the people who have e-mailed me. I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing to other and do not appreciate it being done to me or anyone else. So due to the actions of these mindless ,stupid, sick indeviduals i will not be sharing what else the morgage lady said. To those individuals..........go run up my ribs !!!!!!I like the majority of people on this sight.....appreciate any information supplied by others. I take it for what it is and i am grateful for it. Others need to learn that level of respect for anyone who contributes to this investment in even a small way. I appologise to the many wonderful people here who have accepted my post for what it is but i am not here to be cyber bullied by the few. I might add that i have visited these other sites i have mentioned but i am not a member of any of them and i have NEVER posted on any of them.

• Upvote 1

They won't get me down....... they disgust me.... if it ever happens again i will report them to Adam and others I just will not share any more of the info i have from the morgage woman. their loss not mune and sadly they have ruined it for the honest,decent people of this site. :(.

• Upvote 3

They won't get me down....... they disgust me.... if it ever happens again i will report them to Adam and others I just will not share any more of the info i have from the morgage woman. their loss not mune and sadly they have ruined it for the honest,decent people of this site. :(.

remember your not to punish all for the actions of few.

• Upvote 1

Betty, in my humble opinion, you should email Adam and tell him who the cyber bullies are. Their ip addresses can be blocked on the site which would hopefully stop them from bullying you or anyone else. There is just no call for this type of behaviour. Depending on how bad they were, you can report them to other authorities if necessary... If American (what an embarrassment to us!), I believe the FBI is the correct institution... not sure about that or outside the States... and block them on your email account, or add them to spam and then report them to your isp or email provider. So sorry they are treating you this way.

Hope your tests go/went well... always in my prayers...

KK

MADD for Heather

Edited by KiaKaha
  • Upvote 3