Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

Well it was here first .... and you know what those idiots over a DR do ..... they troll all the other sites and pick up everything they can and post it on there site as there info with there own little twist.

Why do you even read there rubbish

they have nothing original to say .... they have no Info to speak of ... they have no contacts (in the real world anyway)

Just my observation

:tiphat:

yes i noticed some of my posts on their link .. ive only looked at them 3 times in my life and that was in the last couple weeks ... the second and third time was to see if they were reposting my crap over there and they were .. and they did add paragraphs in one for sure that i never said or even heard of .. but it was right in the middle of my crap.

yes i noticed some of my posts on their link .. ive only looked at them 3 times in my life and that was in the last couple weeks ... the second and third time was to see if they were reposting my crap over there and they were .. and they did add paragraphs in one for sure that i never said or even heard of .. but it was right in the middle of my crap.

True dontlop.. I read all of your posts at DV and I have noticed when it appears on DR something is missing or has been added... They've done it to Adams chats before too.

:lol::lmao: ........ If youdon't believe where i am located....... your problem not ours. I have NO REASON to lie. As Bj said do some research on this forum in regards to who i am etc. knock yourself out matey !!! :lmao:

:lol::lmao: ........ If youdon't believe where i am located....... your problem not ours. I have NO REASON to lie. As Bj said do some research on this forum in regards to who i am etc. knock yourself out matey !!! :lmao:

Oh it's no problem at all.As you can see the information I asked for was rather quickly supplied , and if you will notice, not everyone here does believe, it is what it is,Good day to you ,and thanks for sharing :)

ATTENTION I NEED TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING

I have had to delete my email address and some of my personal details off here because of the trolls that are emailing me and making the following claims.

1) I am not ADAM MONTANA I am not a secret worker of ADAM MONTANA and i am not a MOD or any part of ADAM MONTANA

2) I am not a finamcial advisor I am a health care support worker in a london hospital-However I am saving to go to university so I can study petroleum/ mechanical engineering

3) I do not work for any Dinar seller in the UK or the USA and I am not paid to promote Dinar sales

4) I am not paid by ADAM MONTANA to provide this rumour.

I would like people to email me but only from this site and I would like the MODS to ensure this can happen albeit with them monitoring the contents of the email. To those fuckin trolls out there you are no longer able to email me and I have deleted your  emails and blocked you. To BUMPER sorry about the laungauge but I my blood is boiling and I feel it is appropriate

Also to set the people straight on here that have made their negative comments my friend wanted to make this statement -

Bin reading some of the shite from dinarvets on yours an bettyboops thead. Could you put one on from me as original source.Just tell them all i have is a few hundred thousand and looked at this investment as a diversion from everyday life and if I made enough for a holiday I would be happy. I have spent many times reading articles on dinarvets and enjoyed them. But why must some be sarcastic and negative about bettyboop and dinarbeleiver. If  it all goes **** up I for one will not lose any sleep. They have told the truth

• Upvote 9

ATTENTION I NEED TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING

I have had to delete my email address and some of my personal details off here because of the trolls that are emailing me and making the following claims.

1) I am not ADAM MONTANA I am not a secret worker of ADAM MONTANA and i am not a MOD or any part of ADAM MONTANA

2) I am not a finamcial advisor I am a health care support worker in a london hospital-However I am saving to go to university so I can study petroleum/ mechanical engineering

3) I do not work for any Dinar seller in the UK or the USA and I am not paid to promote Dinar sales

4) I am not paid by ADAM MONTANA to provide this rumour.

I would like people to email me but only from this site and I would like the MODS to ensure this can happen albeit with them monitoring the contents of the email. To those fuckin trolls out there you are no longer able to email me and I have deleted your  emails and blocked you. To BUMPER sorry about the laungauge but I my blood is boiling and I feel it is appropriate

Also to set the people straight on here that have made their negative comments my friend wanted to make this statement -

Bin reading some of the shite from dinarvets on yours an bettyboops thead. Could you put one on from me as original source.Just tell them all i have is a few hundred thousand and looked at this investment as a diversion from everyday life and if I made enough for a holiday I would be happy. I have spent many times reading articles on dinarvets and enjoyed them. But why must some be sarcastic and negative about bettyboop and dinarbeleiver. If  it all goes **** up I for one will not lose any sleep. They have told the truth

Cheers buddy, ...... who's been emailing you??

• Upvote 2

Dinarbeleiver- your source didnt own dinar when she met with mortgage broker.  But Bettyboop being an investor- mustve been excited and interested in gleaning more info from mortgage  adviser.   Betty- did you ask the bank rep more info about it?  Like what the bank was saying about it in meetings...or how she knew "it would be worth a lot soon." ?  HOpefully she wasnt getting that from dinarvets.com.  Id love to hear what else you were able to learn from her.  Did you discuss it with her?

Thanks for the support Machine.

Im not gonna lower myself and publish details of people on this forum however it appears some of them are from DR a site I have never been on I am hoping a MOD or Adam montana can set people straight.

wow that's some crazy shat man. I cant believe people are so desperate to make a name for themselves.

I would be pi$$ed to if I were you.

I think whats going on is certain people on here copy what they read and then go to other sites and present it as news.

Its a power trip for them to be the ones presenting it.

Makes them feel like they are somebody.

Thats so lame .

• Upvote 2

Dinarbeleiver- your source didnt own dinar when she met with mortgage broker.  But Bettyboop being an investor- mustve been excited and interested in gleaning more info from mortgage  adviser.   Betty- did you ask the bank rep more info about it?  Like what the bank was saying about it in meetings...or how she knew "it would be worth a lot soon." ?  HOpefully she wasnt getting that from dinarvets.com.  Id love to hear what else you were able to learn from her.  Did you discuss it with her?

Yes i asked questions and i got answers!!! BUT...I am also being trolled by people from this site, dinar guru,dinar detectives and dr !!!!!!I CAME HOME THIS AFTERNOON AND HAD 75 E - MAILS!!!! SOME were very abusive . Others wanted more information. I have no problem with people on this site e-mailing me but DO NOT be abusive or derogatory!! I have blocked all of the people who have e-mailed me. I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing to other and do not appreciate it being done to me or anyone else. So due to the actions of these mindless ,stupid, sick indeviduals i will not be sharing what else the morgage lady said. To those individuals..........go run up my ribs !!!!!!I like the majority of people on this sight.....appreciate any information supplied by others. I take it for what it is and i am grateful for it. Others need to learn that level of respect for anyone who contributes to this investment in even a small way. I appologise to the many wonderful people here who have accepted my post for what it is but i am not here to be cyber bullied by the few. I might add that i have visited these other sites i have mentioned but i am not a member of any of them and i have NEVER posted on any of them.

• Upvote 9

Nice one BETTYBOOP make sure you dont tell anyone. Please add me as a friend I hate and despise bullys

Yes i asked questions and i got answers!!! BUT...I am also being trolled by people from this site, dinar guru,dinar detectives and dr !!!!!!I CAME HOME THIS AFTERNOON AND HAD 75 E - MAILS!!!! SOME were very abusive . Others wanted more information. I have no problem with people on this site e-mailing me but DO NOT be abusive or derogatory!! I have blocked all of the people who have e-mailed me. I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing to other and do not appreciate it being done to me or anyone else. So due to the actions of these mindless ,stupid, sick indeviduals i will not be sharing what else the morgage lady said. To those individuals..........go run up my ribs !!!!!!I like the majority of people on this sight.....appreciate any information supplied by others. I take it for what it is and i am grateful for it. Others need to learn that level of respect for anyone who contributes to this investment in even a small way. I appologise to the many wonderful people here who have accepted my post for what it is but i am not here to be cyber bullied by the few. I might add that i have visited these other sites i have mentioned but i am not a member of any of them and i have NEVER posted on any of them.

• Upvote 2

Just to be advocate for those who would say you can pinpoint your location on your profile to anywhere,Is there a MOD who can tell us where this I.P. is located ?

Scotland.

the bank wants to know if you are crazy before they approve your loan.

Good one... Thanks for the laugh.We know we are all crazy around here.

CAME HOME THIS AFTERNOON AND HAD 75 E - MAILS!!!!

End Quote

Sxxt... Some folks have issues... Betty, I'm sorry for the hard time they are giving you.

• Upvote 4

Betty I am sooo sorry for what has happened. 

maybe soon you will feel free to share with some of us.

I have noticed a lot of guests at the bottom these days...seems like about a month now. 

They are prob just jealous of the following you have here.....huggs

• Upvote 1

It's interesting this was posted on a Friday after UK banks had closed.  I made an earlier post in this thread asking a UK DV member to inquire with a personal banker at a Halifax bank. If they are truly 'in the know' about an increase, I'm sure they will be more than happy to discuss the possibility of handling your future dinar riches. And currently it's 01:19 am so we'll have to wait for the banks to open...... :twothumbs:   Hoping for an RV  :soon: , I want to retire,  :D   :peace: