Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

ok folks . i can confirm this to be true..... and not just at the Halifax. I went today to the Royal Bank of Scotland to change my morgage to a cheaper one. I was asked the exact same question. I am not a member of any other forum . nor do i have a facebook account. When asked the question i confirmed that i have dinar but i said to the advisor Why would that be relevate it is not worth much and may never be. She turned screen of the computer round so i could see that it was actually a question on the application. She said no it isn't worth much at the minute but will be in the near future!!!!!!!! I also got my application approved. Just like the people dinar believer knows, i am also just an ordinary nurse who was lucky enough to find out about this. I don't know dinar believer or any other members of his group personally. :)

You just force me to reply in the rumors section,  :lol: If anyone else said this 

I would have laughed my A$$ off. But over the yrs I have come to know you 

to be a fun loving honest person. I for one also understand your mindset as 

my mother was an RN her entire life. So I will witness that if you said it is true 

we can soon take that to the bank.  :woot:  :angel:

• Upvote 8

That's strange for that question to be there.  I may go to my bank Monday....    Let's hope "the near future" is near....

Hey I watch seseme street I know what near is.

Cookie monster explained it in detail.

NEAR

far

NEAR

Far

she said NEAR future

• Upvote 2

Dang! I ignored this all day because I thought it was the same post from yesterday. Good stuff. I'm a mortgage guy, and we ask financial questions like this, about assets held, not as a primary qualification, but they can be used as compensating factors if someone has problems, such as a low credit score, to qualify for a loan. There's no way a bank would ask that question to determine who not to work with, just on the concern that the applicant might become an annoying dinarian customer or he's too foolish to borrow money. Besides being unprofessional and a waste of time, that reasoning would never make it past compliance people and onto a standard application if it didn't have some relevance to the application, especially in a highly regulated environment like the UK. Assuming our two posters aren't just lying, and I see no reason to believe they are, it sounds like this is the real deal. I can't believe I just said that, because I've never believed a bank rumor before, but this exactly like when I ask someone for the value of his 401(k). If it's $3,000,000, he can have a 450 credit score, and I'll still find him a loan.

• Upvote 6

Dang! I ignored this all day because I thought it was the same post from yesterday. Good stuff. I'm a mortgage guy, and we ask financial questions like this, about assets held, not as a primary qualification, but they can be used as compensating factors if someone has problems, such as a low credit score, to qualify for a loan. There's no way a bank would ask that question to determine who not to work with, just on the concern that the applicant might become an annoying dinarian customer or he's too foolish to borrow money. Besides being unprofessional and a waste of time, that reasoning would never make it past compliance people and onto a standard application if it didn't have some relevance to the application, especially in a highly regulated environment like the UK. Assuming our two posters aren't just lying, and I see no reason to believe they are, it sounds like this is the real deal. I can't believe I just said that, because I've never believed a bank rumor before, but this exactly like when I ask someone for the value of his 401(k). If it's $3,000,000, he can have a 450 credit score, and I'll still find him a loan.

I can't resist. You're gonna be real busy soon.  :bravo:  :lol:

• Upvote 3

wait a minute! I thought TerryK was a man! Well, make it 3 boobies. Cant have too many jugs in my opinion. Hell, throw 2 on yer back also, just to keep it balanced.

CNN ....... << BREAKING NEWS >> .......

TerryK Is Headed To The UK To Seek Funding For Breast Implants ! :o

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

I looked at the Halifax Bank website. Couldn't find anything. They do have wealth managers. Maybe a UK DV member could call and inquire.. If they are truly 'in the know', I'm sure they'd be more than willing to chat with a current dinar investor about later investment advise. Just an idea. Would be a quick way to check out the rumor  <_< .  Wouldn't it be wonderful.... :D  :D  I'm retiring if it's anything over +$0.10 :twothumbs: .   Have a nice weekend  :peace: .

• Upvote 1

WOW ..... this rumor is starting to get some credibility ....I just got a new mortgage 5 months ago wasnt asked anything about dinar .... I'm almost thinking of going into the bank tomorrow and just go through the steps to apply for another one and see what they say.

Thanks Betty.

Yes.  PLEASE do :)

Thanks BETTYBOOP just mentiooned your post on the facebook group. I just want to tell anyone that did not believe me I TOLD YOU SO

ok folks . i can confirm this to be true..... and not just at the Halifax. I went today to the Royal Bank of Scotland to change my morgage to a cheaper one. I was asked the exact same question. I am not a member of any other forum . nor do i have a facebook account. When asked the question i confirmed that i have dinar but i said to the advisor Why would that be relevate it is not worth much and may never be. She turned screen of the computer round so i could see that it was actually a question on the application. She said no it isn't worth much at the minute but will be in the near future!!!!!!!! I also got my application approved. Just like the people dinar believer knows, i am also just an ordinary nurse who was lucky enough to find out about this. I don't know dinar believer or any other members of his group personally. :)

It was shown to my source on the computer screen

http://www.rbsip.com/Downloads/firstActive/FA_IntermedApp.pdf

Hey Betty Boop,

Are they asking you verbally if you own Iraq Dinar? Because its not listed on this application from the Royal Bank of Scotland.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the clarification Betty ... although there are many on this site who would classify you as anything but 'just an ordinary nurse' !!!

Always a pleasure to hear from the lass across the pond  :tiphat:  :hug: 

• Upvote 1

Betty.  That's so awesome.  Give's me the trigger finger to buy more Dinar.  Sheesh... im SO EASY :/   Could you resist asking for more info tho?  At that point were you like, "have you heard anything mentioned about dinar in bank meetings?"  or "how long have you noticed this being on the questionairre?"  or "so you must own some yourself if you know if it will be worth something soon... what else do you know about it!?"    I wouldnt be able to resist plugging her/him for info (kinda like I am now :)  )  Did the agent give you any more insight???

Edited by dinar33

WOW ..... this rumor is starting to get some credibility ....I just got a new mortgage 5 months ago wasnt asked anything about dinar .... I'm almost thinking of going into the bank tomorrow and just go through the steps to apply for another one and see what they say.

Thanks Betty.

to the Machine its not a rumour it is actually true. when it RV I would love to come to scottland fancy meeting up and having some good scotch Wisky -the best lol

to the Machine its not a rumour it is actually true. when it RV I would love to come to scottland fancy meeting up and having some good scotch Wisky -the best lol

I've just grown acustomed to treating everything as a rumor until it's proven otherwise ..... I don't doubt your telling the truth here and since betty has backed u up with her own similar story this is just sounding great. I'd be more than happy to share a good bottle of single malt with u buddy.

• Upvote 1

I've had Irish whiskey in Dublin (my ex wife is from there) I'd love to try a good Scotch whiskey in Scotland :D  I'll bring some good Canadian rye :)

I've just grown acustomed to treating everything as a rumor until it's proven otherwise ..... I don't doubt your telling the truth here and since betty has backed u up with her own similar story this is just sounding great. I'd be more than happy to share a good bottle of single malt with u buddy.

• Upvote 1