Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

That sounds real good and thanks for the post Dbeleiver.  I wonder though, if the bank asked that question in the hopes she was not a dinar investor, so they wouldn't have to worry about her pestering them every other day for dinar news.  As always, just my opinion.  I like your thoughts better than mine.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Dinarbeliever.... Thanks for sharing......Still I'd personally find it odd ( in the least) that a Bank would ask such a question ( if she, the mortgage applier holds any IQD). But that's just my humble opinion of course.

Once again ( zillionth time and then some)... Let's hope.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I belei

Exactly what I was thinking.

No offense, but why would a bank advisor asks if you own any Iraq Dinar? Am I reading this wrong? Seems like a weird question for a bank advisor to ask.

I would normally be thinking the same as both of you but this is from trusted friends and like I said I am not one for stupid rumours. This is true and is from my facebook dinar group which mainly consist of nurses that bought into the investment

• Upvote 1

I belei

I would normally be thinking the same as both of you but this is from trusted friends and like I said I am not one for stupid rumours. This is true and is from my facebook dinar group which mainly consist of nurses that bought into the investment

No doubt about it being true, Dinarbeliever.. and that your sources are reliable......Just deeming the whole thing  bizarre. Again jmho.

No doubt about it being true, Dinarbeliever.. and that your sources are reliable......Just deeming the whole thing  bizarre. Again jmho.

My sources are just ordinary people nurses not goo roos it is Bizarre but I messaged one of my mates and he stated that this was not made up. It has also been verified by other people involved in our group. I don't like making up bull AND this is not bull but I can understand why people are sceptical. In our private facebook group its normally news posts and some goo roo posts put up. It just so happens my mate put his experience of this post on there

Edited by Bumper64
Language
  • Upvote 2

My sources are just ordinary people nurses not goo roos it is Bizarre but I messaged one of my mates and he stated that this was not made up. It has also been verified by other people involved in our group. I don't like making up bull AND this is not bull but I can understand why people are sceptical. In our private facebook group its normally news posts and some goo roo posts put up. It just so happens my mate put his experience of this post on there

Ok mate.

I like what has been going on lately, One would not think it would be unlikely for a bank to ask for collateral information when applying for a mortgage. When I applied they asked about 401K's, savings, etc. I would think they would be more generic like when asking about stocks. They ask do you own stocks, not General Electric. I would think same would apply here. You would think they would ask, "do you own any foreign currencies?" but not ask which countries and worth until you answer yes to the foreign currency question. Just a thought and thanks for sharing DinarBeliever.

• Upvote 2

ok folks . i can confirm this to be true..... and not just at the Halifax. I went today to the Royal Bank of Scotland to change my morgage to a cheaper one. I was asked the exact same question. I am not a member of any other forum . nor do i have a facebook account. When asked the question i confirmed that i have dinar but i said to the advisor Why would that be relevate it is not worth much and may never be. She turned screen of the computer round so i could see that it was actually a question on the application. She said no it isn't worth much at the minute but will be in the near future!!!!!!!! I also got my application approved. Just like the people dinar believer knows, i am also just an ordinary nurse who was lucky enough to find out about this. I don't know dinar believer or any other members of his group personally. :)

WOW ..... this rumor is starting to get some credibility ....I just got a new mortgage 5 months ago wasnt asked anything about dinar .... I'm almost thinking of going into the bank tomorrow and just go through the steps to apply for another one and see what they say.

Thanks Betty.

• Upvote 3

ok folks . i can confirm this to be true..... and not just at the Halifax. I went today to the Royal Bank of Scotland to change my morgage to a cheaper one. I was asked the exact same question. I am not a member of any other forum . nor do i have a facebook account. When asked the question i confirmed that i have dinar but i said to the advisor Why would that be relevate it is not worth much and may never be. She turned screen of the computer round so i could see that it was actually a question on the application. She said no it isn't worth much at the minute but will be in the near future!!!!!!!! I also got my application approved. Just like the people dinar believer knows, i am also just an ordinary nurse who was lucky enough to find out about this. I don't know dinar believer or any other members of his group personally. :)

Betty. Thanks for sharing. So you yourself found the question to be weird.....Let's hope  for the Best.

• Upvote 1