Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pondering ReValuation Thoughts

I am wondering if someone can enlighten me on My queries of the Revaluation... Considering that yesterday I read an article on other countries revaluing when these countries are far less stable than Iraq. I also wonder why the current Government is allowed to continually forestall passing law that will allow Iraq to move forward.. Disillusionment must remain number one on the list of Iraqi citizen agenda.. Money or the prospect of making money inspires people to create these opportunities .. Frustration must be rife in Iraq..there's all these initiatives being implemented that are supposed to enhance growth etc. but what good are they with a viable currency.. And a final comment I must make is that someone should table a law demanding politicans have a definite parliamenty working term and stick to it ..holidays and days off to be set for two weeks twice a year .. Bearing in mind this a law that will never pass ... Lol

Well this is a new democratic government and you sound like you expect it to work like clockwork?

Look at ours! Our leaders can not get together and do anything that is on time or good for the American people.

LOL

Patience is the watch word for this investment. If you do not have it, get some or sell out. LOL

Edited by gymrat76541

There isnt any law keeping iraq from revaluing....what are you refering to?

Keep the need to move a motion to enact a parliamentary law that will see them have perhaps two breaks per year instead of declaring holidays or taking them as they seem to do now.. That what I was referring to in my last comment

There isnt any law keeping iraq from revaluing....what are you refering to?

And the others I was referring are those that seem to go back and forth as they do now.. It all seems so frustrating .. I sometimes feel we are still in the same place we were when I entered this investment 6+ years ago

It seems Iraq are masters of the old saying "Make haste slowly". In every sense and implicit through aspects of Iraqi life, business, politics, electricity or whatever.....

So in the meantime we simply watch and wait and ride this thing out.