Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Must Watch!!! The most amazing act of sportsmanship ever!!

Bumper64

This Outstanding story of Kindness and Unconditional Friendship brought a Tear to My eye..................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naRCfl8oCos&feature=player_embedded

Published on Feb 22, 2013

As part of our continuing series "On the Road," Steve Hartman reports on an incredible act of sportsmanship and kindness that brought a mother to tears.

• Upvote 12

This is great where did you find it?

It was posted on facebook so I brought it over to DV for all to see!!!!!

You can find it on youtube also!!!

A lot of credit should be given to the young man that was on the other team that passed him the ball so he could make the shot!!  That young man was raised by a good family because he has a heart the size of the basketball court!! :)

• Upvote 3

It was posted on facebook so I brought it over to DV for all to see!!!!!

You can find it on youtube also!!!

A lot of credit should be given to the young man that was on the other team that passed him the ball so he could make the shot!!  That young man was raised by a good family because he has a heart the size of the basketball court!! :)

BUMP THIS IS THE GREATEST THING YOU HAVE EVER BROUGHT HERE IT BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE---THANK YOU

• Upvote 1

Awesome!

I remember another instance of incredible sportsmanship... last year I believe.   A women's softball team.  A player hit a home run that either won the game, or put her team ahead.... but she injured her leg badly as she was rounding the bases.   She couldn't continue... and if she couldn't touch them all, the run wouldn't count.   If she had any assistance from her own team (base runners ahead of her, etc.) she would be disqualified...

Instead, in an act of awesome sportsmanship... two of the opposing team's players picked her up and helped her round the bases to home plate... even at the expense of their own loss (I believe)!

Anyone else remember that?   It was either high school or college softball...

• Upvote 1

Awesome!

I remember another instance of incredible sportsmanship... last year I believe.   A women's softball team.  A player hit a home run that either won the game, or put her team ahead.... but she injured her leg badly as she was rounding the bases.   She couldn't continue... and if she couldn't touch them all, the run wouldn't count.   If she had any assistance from her own team (base runners ahead of her, etc.) she would be disqualified...

Instead, in an act of awesome sportsmanship... two of the opposing team's players picked her up and helped her round the bases to home plate... even at the expense of their own loss (I believe)!

Anyone else remember that?   It was either high school or college softball...

I do remember seeing the video of that on Fox News. Don't recall all the 

details, but you are correct it did happen.  

• Upvote 1