Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

which sites sell silver at closest to spot rate?

rulesforrebels

• 4 weeks later...

Bullion by post looks to be about the cheapest ( UK )

Goldorsilver ... I buy most of my silver from Guernsey mint there pretty much the cheapest in the UK and sometimes they conveniently forget charge to V.A.T.  so you end up with a 20% saving out of the gate. they saved me a fortune last year when I ordered 200 ounces (roughly £900 in tax saved lol)

If your a big spender they sell a 30kilo bar lol  ...... thats a 964 ounce bar !!

check them out, they always deliver on time and there pretty helpful if you get any problems from UK customs

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Goldorsilver ... I buy most of my silver from Guernsey mint there pretty much the cheapest in the UK and sometimes they conveniently forget charge to V.A.T.  so you end up with a 20% saving out of the gate. they saved me a fortune last year when I ordered 200 ounces (roughly £900 in tax saved lol)

If your a big spender they sell a 30kilo bar lol  ...... thats a 964 ounce bar !!

check them out, they always deliver on time and there pretty helpful if you get any problems from UK customs

Thanks Machine. yes you were right. The price on the Guernsey mint is fantastic and yes it is VAT free cos its classed as offshore, However we do pay VAT if costoms happends to check our packages....I will only buy from the Guernsey mint from now on :)

Thanks Machine. yes you were right. The price on the Guernsey mint is fantastic and yes it is VAT free cos its classed as offshore, However we do pay VAT if costoms happends to check our packages....I will only buy from the Guernsey mint from now on :)

Oh yes you do .... if customs catch it you'll have to pay the VAT due, you can pay it at the post office .....

I just got caught for my last order, letter came through today.

you can pay it online by card and they'll deliver it or cash only at the post office when you pick it up.

but even if you get caught there spot prices are cheaper than everywhere else so depending on how much your buying you can save quite a few pounds.