Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Salary of U.S. President Barack Obama "not enough"

yota691

Salary of U.S. President Barack Obama "not enough"

pic wont load 

Palm - raised the issue of salary of U.S. President Obama controversy within the corridors of the White House, where some say the salary of President dwindling and humble if it were comparable salary Chairman any of the companies or big banks, while wondering others whether Obama actually needs to increase. The salary Obama higher salaries heads and leaders of China, Russia, Britain, Mexico and Germany, while less than his salary for the President of Singapore. Under the U.S. Constitution, it can Congress to approve an increase to salary president and controversy regarding salary U.S. President back to the year one thousand nine hundred and thirty when shocked many Americans have taught them that Salary baseball star Pape Ruth exceeds salary then president Herbert Hoover. annual salary of U.S. President underwent increased five times the first was in 1873 then reached fifty thousand dollars, while the last increase was in 2001 where he arrived to four hundred thousand dollars. Web site, "National Constitution Center "Obama gets an annual salary of 400 thousand dollars, the highest wage government employees in the U.S. as a whole, in addition to 50 thousand dollars additional expenses. and take the White House كسكن, in addition to Break Camp David in Maryland and the president has the use of the presidential plane Air Force One, The helicopter called Marine One, and armored Cadillac, and receives President after the end of his term in the White House a pension of one hundred and sixty thousand dollars a year in addition to paying the costs of his office and a few assistants for a period of time of four and a half years.

I could barely read the fine print  lol  but  what I could see was "OUTRAGEOUS"  UTTERLY   OFF THE SCALE OUTRAGEOUS AND RIDICULOUS  - IN CRIMINAL POPORTIONS     and besides that it is unconscionable maybe borderline unconstitutional  - and so are the  salaries of most if not all of the others up there that we all vote in office -  Its a crying shame JMHO though  and it does not weigh much   :)

I like you Yota691 and I like you bringing the news   but I dont care for what this one states and by george it is one that is probably the darn truth --  some say the  truth hurts -- ha ha -- this one sure does ! UNEEK 

• Upvote 1

I could barely read the fine print lol but what I could see was "OUTRAGEOUS" UTTERLY OFF THE SCALE OUTRAGEOUS AND RIDICULOUS - IN CRIMINAL POPORTIONS - and besides that it is unconscionable maybe borderline unconstitutional - and so are the salaries of most if not all of the others up there that we all vote in office - Its a crying shame JMHO though and it does not weigh much :)

I like you Yota691 and I like you bringing the news but I dont care for what this one states and by george it is one that is probably the darn truth -- some say the truth hurts -- ha ha -- this one sure does ! UNEEK

Yeah who ever wrote this is maybe a dislexic or something couldn't read it past Pape Ruth. I personally believe that the president and the Senate,and Congress, and the house of representatives all should not get paid until the ballance the budget.