Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another reason to avoid grains

Thaiexpat

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcen.acs.org%2Farticles%2F91%2Fweb%2F2013%2F02%2FGut-Bacteria-Liberate-Hidden-Toxins.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF6s4vsq4IRKx04mP1U6c6YDqHbMA

Hope this link works. Sorry if it doesnt.

Good article about the problems with wheat, corn (a grain, NOT a vegetable) and peanuts (ditto). Tree nuts are fine.

Cheers

• Upvote 3

it seems the future may hold a drink of everything we need to live ..a mixture of vitimins and minerals  as well as the enzymes necessary to digest and recieve the nutrients needed.. maybe some day we wont be eating dead animals any more .... no more animal samichs .. just a glass full  of nutrition with purified water or fruit juices or vegetable juices .. or just a combination of all .. hopfully it will support our complete immune systems as well as health  cellular reproduction .

it seems the future may hold a drink of everything we need to live ..a mixture of vitimins and minerals  as well as the enzymes necessary to digest and recieve the nutrients needed.. maybe some day we wont be eating dead animals any more .... no more animal samichs .. just a glass full  of nutrition with purified water or fruit juices or vegetable juices .. or just a combination of all .. hopfully it will support our complete immune systems as well as health  cellular reproduction .

If that time comes and im to old to hunt.

I will eat road kill first. :)

• Upvote 4

If that time comes and im to old to hunt.

I will eat road kill first. :)

****////

:lol:  :lmao:  :P

YOU DA DOG....!

***///

Mmmmnnn....yummy..... tree nuts:

Cashews, Brazil Nuts, Pistachios, Almonds, Macadamia Nuts, Pine Nuts,... Coconuts... :wacko: .,

What...? No Beer Nuts..? :shakehead: .....  Bummer! :P

If you can get your hands on a Bread Fruit, the big, brown seeds inside, boiled in lightly sea-salted water are awesome!

Easy to peel off the leather-like shell, too!  Something that delicious must be good for ya!

Thanks, DOC:surgeon:                :wave:  :D

Where does the protein come in??? Dog's roadkill, I suspect...

KK

MADD for Heather

I think I'll give Dog Food a try......in trying to find a variety the picky canine crew would like.....I discovered Dog Food just might be the way to go. If you eat, oh let's say Alpo.....you can run faster, have more energy to run faster, it makes your hair shinier, cleans your teeth while you eat it, you can even get your joints lubed-so you have more energy to enjoy life, improves the vision......heck there was one called "Happy Hips". Wow.....it even takes away joint stiffness. 

I think I'd start with that one......hips aren't what they use to be.......if you know what I mean!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think I'm gonna try dog food.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

***////

ROPE....!   :lol:   hysterical...! :lmao:  

Don't forget to sprinkle that DYN-O-VITE on yer canned food!...

'cause we don't want yer ears stinkin'

....and ya can't git on the couch or on the bed if'n ya got the mange or the hot-spot!

Who's a g'boy...?  YOU're a g'boy! :P

Rope...!  LOOK...! SQUIRREL....!    :lol:

• Upvote 2

Is it OK that I still scoot across the carpet, draggin my ass? I dunno, it feels really good to me!

***///

For cryin' out loud --- THAT's some funny s**t right there...!  :lol:  :lmao:  :P

DOC, ya just filled our Rx for Laughter -the BEST medicine!  :wave:  :lmao:

Man is not on the top of the food chain to eat nuts and carrot sticks. Gimme my baby back ribs and rib eye steak and I will be fine.

***///

We love the Meat-Lovers Pizza.... without the bottom!

Carnivores RULE!  Git yer feedbag on ---- Cave Man style...! :D

***////

ROPE....!   :lol:   hysterical...! :lmao:  

Don't forget to sprinkle that DYN-O-VITE on yer canned food!...

'cause we don't want yer ears stinkin'

....and ya can't git on the couch or on the bed if'n ya got the mange or the hot-spot!

Who's a g'boy...?  YOU're a g'boy! :P

Rope...!  LOOK...! SQUIRREL....!    :lol:

Taste just like chicken......yum, yum :eyebrows:

I think I'll give Dog Food a try......in trying to find a variety the picky canine crew would like.....I discovered Dog Food just might be the way to go. If you eat, oh let's say Alpo.....you can run faster, have more energy to run faster, it makes your hair shinier, cleans your teeth while you eat it, you can even get your joints lubed-so you have more energy to enjoy life, improves the vision......heck there was one called "Happy Hips". Wow.....it even takes away joint stiffness. 

I think I'd start with that one......hips aren't what they use to be.......if you know what I mean!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think I'm gonna try dog food.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Rope, dog food has a lot of good qualities.  I think you need to start soon, because your shrinking on us and you've lost your boogie.  LOL!!! :D:peace: