Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Is Maliki on his way out?**

easyrider

Information disclosed to Wael time .. Personal physician .. Maliki is suffering from a serious illness and the coming days more a threat to his life and soon will be in Washington for treatment!!
Date: Monday 02/25/2013 09:09 pm

Baghdad _ Mohammed al-Hiti

Your doctor announced to Iraqi Prime Minister Dr. Ahmed Ali Kazem Al-Shammari wounded Maliki serious illness in his blood.

The doctor said that "disease Prime Minister seriously and the coming days will be more dangerous to his life, he underlined that Maliki exposure to disease two years ago, but because of continuing to take the treatment in an orderly and accustom his body to the chemicals, but became unable to afford and is now battling the disease strength.

He added in his speech to some of his close associates of the doctors who work in the city of Medicine, said he proposed the "Prime Minister to travel outside Iraq after receiving information confirming that the treatment you Sishvih exist in the United States in Washington General Hospital.

http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=2188

• Upvote 2

Karma's a %^&$#@. 

Do we know if this source is legit, Easy? Never heard of them before.

its legit, i have been there numerous times to this site and other news agencies have picked up on articles from this site.  However, there is always the fact this is a cover up to head to Washington to work some things out on Maliki's departure.  We shall see.  Im not really buying this disease BS

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

If the truth be told Maliki cannot handle the pressure from the people any longer i believe he is on his way out folks.  They want him gone and Id bet Washington does too they have had enough with this little puppet. 

Easy, can you bring this over in english,I've never heard this before.

what do you mean?

Article is in Iraqi,maybe we miss something in the article.Thanks!

you should be able to translate from Arabic to english on the site.  Also i believe i posted everything that was translated into english from the site. Yea just double checked thats the whole article :)

Edited by easyrider

Information disclosed to Wael time .. Personal physician .. Maliki is suffering from a serious illness and the coming days more a threat to his life and soon will be in Washington for treatment!!

Your doctor announced to Iraqi Prime Minister Dr. Ahmed Ali Kazem Al-Shammari wounded Maliki serious illness in his blood.

The doctor said that "disease Prime Minister seriously and the coming days will be more dangerous to his life, he underlined that Maliki exposure to disease two years ago, but because of continuing to take the treatment in an orderly and accustom his body to the chemicals, but became unable to afford and is now battling the disease strength.

He added in his speech to some of his close associates of the doctors who work in the city of Medicine, said he proposed the "Prime Minister to travel outside Iraq after receiving information confirming that the treatment you Sishvih exist in the United States in Washington General Hospital.

http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=2188

Thanks Easy, nice find.

you should be able to translate from Arabic to english on the site.  Also i believe i posted everything that was translated into english from the site. Yea just double checked thats the whole article :)

It was posted in English on my end, too, but just in case, here's the text again.

Maliki is suffering from a serious illness and the coming days more a threat to his life and soon will be in Washington for treatment!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142312-is-maliki-on-his-way-out/#ixzz2LwjGYuS2

• Upvote 2

Maliki is suffering from a serious illness .....it's called side steppingitis......running for his life. People are fed up with his shanannigans and not contributing to bring peace and good fortune to the country., let alone passing the HCL , budget laws, and Erbil laws. If they would have just let Allawi in as PM back 2 years ago when he won the votes. This mess would have all been over with. Now the country is in chaos, strife, rebellion, and poverty. These old goats who want to line their pockets off the hard working backs of the people should develop a disease or illness and just disappear. Need someone to step up to the plate and side for the people for a change.

• Upvote 2

EasyRider!!  Made my day.  I am like you, suspicious.  Is this his exile?  Will they actually allow him to just leave?  He has so many crimes against him it ain't funny.  Although, many of them do.  But there is a force between many to make it work and put aside their bad ways.  

I don't know what this is, since he has kept his so called disease under wraps.  I think it's addiction.  He's so dag gum bizarre it ain't funny.  So calculating and evil that reaching up he couldn't touch bottom.    They still have the matter of the Federal Court act.   Talabani's doctors have announced his arrival back to Iraq as soon.  That's another suspicious thing.  Did the law get signed for the 3 presidency to limit the terms to 2?   I don't think it did.  I know the state law party wanted to challenge it.  Maliki's own party is jumping ship.  Maybe there is way more than they are telling us.  

Protesters, his own party jumping ship, Sadr jumped a while back, and then you have the files from Russian Arms Deal, the stealing from the  never opened budgets, the laundering linked to him, and the recent 36 billion taken from the reserves.  That is what protects our dinars value.  That really ticked me off.   I I didn't know better, and I don't, I think we are about to see things explode in our favor.   This just may go down in the near future and the people will be empowered.  

On that same website I read where Hashemi was disappointed in Talabani.  Knowing Hashemi was innocent he did not help him.  But then again, who would go against Maliki.   There had already been attempts on his life.   If they get the NCSP passed then Hashemi can have a fair trial.  This time where the defense is actually allowed to submit evidence.  My goodness, that was nuts.   

If this sickness is life threatening, then he may meet his maker.  Or NOT!  But he best repent heavily.  I can't see many folks missing him.   He would die a lonely bitter, evil man.  On the other hand, I would rather him wrought in prison.  His own prison that he created, but run by his opposition.  Every day they could remind him of his shenanigans.  That would be torture enough to know all he tried to do and all those he killed or hurt failed.   Total failure.  That's what happens when you listen to your buddy in Iran and his cleric supreme.  Not so supreme anymore.  

I guess I am jumping the gun, but hey, we know this can't go on this way with him as the PM.  He's an enemy of democracy.   The Iraqi people now are yearning to be free.  Sorry to write a book folks, but I see this as a good thing and I hope this is his exit.     

• Upvote 2

whats wierd is  every time theres a disease .. the govt keeps samples of that disease. they say its for researh and development of a cure.. im sure it is .. 

but how hard is it  to get rid of someone silently without a trace ..when your portfolio is loaded with  solutions.. it must be nice to have the disease and the cure ,,, that should increase leverage pretty good

coming to washington for treatment ?

Edited by dontlop