Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Research before you donate

sab4212

I've done research on different charities to help out when i'm in aposistion to do so.Here is what I found out:

American Red Cross:Marsha Evans-$651,957 a year plus expenses.

March of Dimes:Called March of Dimes because only a dime of every dollar donated goes to the cause.

United Way:Brian Gallagher-$375,000 a year + expenses.Less than 10% donated goes to the cause.

Unicef:Caryl Stern-$1,200,000 a year plus expenses,and a Rolls Royce.A nickle on a dollar goes to the cause.

Good Will:Mark Curran$2.3 million.0 donations.Give me your goods,I will sell them and keep all the money.Horrible.

Salvation Army,American Legion,Make A Wish,Ronald McDonald,St.Judes,Disabled American Veterans,Purple Hearts,and The Vets of Foreign Wars give at least 90% of every dollar to the cause.

Thank you, to the real helpers.Go RV!

PS-I'm sure I missed some good places to donate,and some bad ones.Please research before you donate to an organization.Find out what really goes to the cause,or the wallet. 

Scott

***///

We love to see this list come around as often as possible.... 

It is more important than ever that any donations we make go to the best use.  It's only sound.

When one of US was in Washington and found out at an embassy party -- from the horse's own mouth-- how much

a certain lady (wife of an important political figure) was making at the RedCross, we almost threw up on her.

The mansions in Potomac, MD are filled to overflowing with these USERS and abusers of OUR money.

We need to visit & re-visit this issue frequently...

As well as those lists exposing the evil-est of companies -

such as PROGRESSIVE insurance, JP MorganChase and Bank of America....to name a few....

The More You Know...... ;)

that is why I give to www.kingsransomfoundation.org

100% of the money goes to the people it is suppose to go to.  A corporation pays for the chairmans salary so that your money goes where you want it to go.  wheher that be to an orphanage...getting people out of the sex slave ( did you know that one of the largest rings is in Huston Tx?)  clean water, natural disaster, the elderly (so that they have utilities and food)  and much more.  check it out

I've done research on different charities to help out when i'm in a position to do so.Here is what I found out:

American Red Cross:Marsha Evans-$651,957 a year plus expenses.

March of Dimes:Called March of Dimes because only a dime of every dollar donated goes to the cause.

United Way:Brian Gallagher-$375,000 a year + expenses.Less than 10% donated goes to the cause.

Unicef:Caryl Stern-$1,200,000 a year plus expenses,and a Rolls Royce.A nickle on a dollar goes to the cause.

Good Will:Mark Curran$2.3 million.0 donations.Give me your goods,I will sell them and keep all the money.Horrible.

This list came thru my facebook today, it was a chart showing the above 5 abusers, plus it said that The Salvation Army, the American Legion, the Veterans of Foreign Wars, the Disabled American Vets, the Military Order of Purple Hearts, the Vietnam Vets Assn, Make a Wish, St Judes, Ronald McDonald House and Lion's Club Intl all give 100% to who they say they are giving to. Those were the only ones mentioned, sorry, Dog. 

KK

MADD for Heather

I donate on a reguler basis to wounded warriors.

Anybody got the skinny on them?

I don't know anything about them except that everytime I turn on the TV there is an add running.  It just rubs me wrong that they allocate so much money for ads while our veterans are in tough straits... there may be nothing uncool about this, it just seems like they use lots of money in a way that raises awareness, but that same money is not then there to help the warriors.  Not sure how much from every dollar is actually used in their support.