Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BUDGET DEAL REACHED? | After reaching "compromise solutions " Parliament will vote on budget tomorrow.

blueskies

Meanwhile, the Budget Passes and the RV takes place. :lol:

-

:lol:  :lol: That's exactly what I said.

Why would this budget be any different than last year's, or the 2011 budget? Why does anyone think this is the magical dinar revaluation budget?

According to this article, http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142159-baghdad-and-kurdistan-solve-issue-of-payment-for-oil-firms-senior-iraqi-official/#entry1119166

the Kurds and Baghdad have reached an agreement on the oil money

issue, and that it is now a part of the,"national budget". This issue alone

makes the 2013 budget something allot different than the previous ones.

It also strongly suggest that the HCL law is either passed or coming. And

that will bring with it, in most peoples opinion the elusive   RV. Hope that 

answers you're question. ;)

• Upvote 2

Patty Angel...i don't think that allinxpress meant to say anything to hurt someone's feelings, I think that so many times good people bringing good info left this forum because they were bashed....Bondlady.....Scooter..... I think we are all here for the same reason and a positive attitude wouldn't cause any harm IMHO

You are right, we have lost many good people to bashing. However, I think it is necessary to hear the bad with the good.  Not bashing or trying to be negative, but realistic. They had 60 people killed in a boming in Bagdad last week, 2 assinsstion attemps on PM's that we know of, Ministers not seated,trhe Russian arm deal scandles, etc.  We hear a lot of good news, but not much of the bad. Just saying, we have to look at the whole picture.

• Upvote 1

You are right, we have lost many good people to bashing. However, I think it is necessary to hear the bad with the good.  Not bashing or trying to be negative, but realistic. They had 60 people killed in a boming in Bagdad last week, 2 assinsstion attemps on PM's that we know of, Ministers not seated,trhe Russian arm deal scandles, etc.  We hear a lot of good news, but not much of the bad. Just saying, we have to look at the whole picture.

And how many people were killed by gunshots in Chicago last week?

Or how many died on American highways? How many committed suicide in 

the last week. Yet we as a nation still plug along. Just saying that the world 

will continue to move forward no matter what some people do. Iraq was a 

plan from the beginning and make no mistake about it that plan will be 

followed to the end. 

• Upvote 3

And how many people were killed by gunshots in Chicago last week?

Or how many died on American highways? How many committed suicide in 

the last week. Yet we as a nation still plug along. Just saying that the world 

will continue to move forward no matter what some people do. Iraq was a 

plan from the beginning and make no mistake about it that plan will be 

followed to the end. 

I was going to reply, that yes but we have a stable government, but then I thought about it. LOL

• Upvote 1

Patty Angel...i don't think that allinxpress meant to say anything to hurt someone's feelings, I think that so many times good people bringing good info left this forum because they were bashed....Bondlady.....Scooter..... I think we are all here for the same reason and a positive attitude wouldn't cause any harm IMHO

Your absolutely right, we have lost some good people.  I'm sure allinexpress meant no harm, with that said, neither did I.  Keeping it positive, is a must.  ;)

no one cares if others get basshed . its only if they are on the recieving end of the bashing .. then they care ..... people post things and are hitup by a certain group meaning a group who believe differently .. you can distinguish groups now easier  buy who likes whos post .. some like it when others bash others . they high five em .. .. it gets to the point people wont post because of bashing .... when people are called out by name and bashed .. . you can see whos who now  and people can ignore    now  the entire group if they choose ..... but without a smack in the chops once in awhile  things could get out of hand and this site could go 100% okie on us ..  or go 100% lopster on us .... so we all got to choose to understand others here dont always agree with each other . ..its like a  ten year debate :salute:

ya know they say thats what kept america going for so long  wwith our govt . two partys ... if it goes to far to the right .. the left step up and battle it back to the middle .... if it goes to far to the left ... the right wingers are there to beat it back to the middle .. its a constant battle ..

so everyone dont take the bashing personally .. dont stop posting your views ..

• Upvote 4

Let's hope that not one of them bloc members have a nightmare about the budget and comes in tomorrow complaining about it again, and gets postpone until this Thursday. :eyebrows: ... Please RV :soon: !!!!!!!!!!  I am desperate for gas money. I gave my last $2.00 to this guy standing on the streets near the Rolling Oaks Mall.

• Upvote 1

It never ceases to amaze me how many people delight so much in trashing other peoples posts.( Steve Irwin) , left this sight for that reason and he sponsored peoples talk radio hosts until he found out there true motives and then they separated and he is solely paying for don't promote other sites and ask for nothning in return . Need I remind people that the free side of DV does not receive the same benefits as the pay side and PTR is only in it for the money .  Point is why are people taking pot shots at everyone and keep in mind Steve does not post his information here , someone else does and to the great delight and satisfaction of many DV members. I can remember when almost all of the gurus were on DV , then slowly but surely they are driven off. I just feel bad that there is so much hatred or animosity . We are all in this together and it seems painfully obvious to me that some people should reconsider there priorities. Just Say N   Boon

For those questioning why people say SteveI is a pumper you have not been around long enough to see some of his Sh*t I guess. I remember a few years ago he made a KILLING having people sign up for LLC's with a company out of NV. And dont think for a second he did not make any kick back on those sales. Now of course he says he was scammed and that he sorry for all those that paid thousands of dollars to set one up but you know for a fact he is sitting back on some of the profits from those shady deals. I called it back then and got kicked off his site for saying the LLC set ups were all BS and now look. He even says it himself. But he did not mind back then when he was making 20-30% of the money. He is just trying to save face at this point in that broken deal after people started complaining about it because they spent so much money for nothing.

I too remember all of the history with him and DV along with Dan and Tony. Steve's behavior is deplorable and his anger gets way out of control on many of his posts to his following.He also didn't want his updates coming over to DV, so I'm not sure why he's allowing it now. I also know about how many people lost money on that LLC scam he had going with that company.Funny this is what he posted about LLC information on one of his threads back in March 2012. I will no longer be responsible for anyone, or anything that happens on this site. That is the difference. At the moment I am. If you want to go start a site you are more than welcome to run it as you see fit.Furthermore, this is a Iraqi Dinar site and not an investment site.Thank you for your question.Funny Steve, if it's not an investment site, why did you encourage people to contact that Kathy person (I think that was her name) have people setup their companies??? Why have you recently tried to help people get into the ISX with Asiacell??? Hmmm answer that if you are not an investment site. I wouldn't listen to anything he has to say. It's all BS.

( Steve Irwin) , he is solely paying for Peoples--dinar and ask for nothning in return . Boon

SteveI Is As Pure As The Driven Mud ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I hope it is going to get to the vote.

But up till now it is like Christmas, it is always comming.

Lets hope this time it will be done.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I just wanted to bump this back in to the conversations.  I like it :rolleyes:  and I just wanted to remind you that Christmas does come at least once a year. I try to keep Christmas in my heart all the time.  I try not to worry about the RV that much but it keeps trying to creep in.  Even when it RVs we will always be grateful and that will keep it going in our hearts also.  I hope you can make sense of this <_< No real point here just rambling :(  

• Upvote 2

As is the little clown from Ringling Bros you have been spotted with.........

Thug, have you been guilty of clowning around again? Have you been spotted running around town in the clown car with someone new? Sounds like you've got a clown on the "aside" you're seeing. Has it changed from, "No one takes me seriously," to "Someone Take Me! Seriously!" Many questions.....many questions..... :unsure: .....And oh, yeah...I'm betting to wheels come off the budget again...It's called "Predictable Results."  (A Quorum of two or more in Iraq will automatically result in a stalemate. :shrug: )

Edited by mcuman
  • Upvote 1