Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Kim Clement Dinar Prophecy**

easyrider

Thank you Easy for your post. .I want to comment on the following quote:  IMO and only mine

And this is what the Lord said to me, “Because you have chosen the man that I wanted to be in the White House, and America had a choice, I will cause the next four years to be the greatest and to bring in the greatest harvest that the United States of America has ever seen in its centuries of history. In a four-year period there is going to be the greatest harvest. And I’m not talking about Asia. I’m not talking about Africa. I’m talking about this nation!”Schools, colleges, universities, the legal system, children . . . every one of them are going to be unbelievably revived. That is happening because there is a man in the Oval Office that God chose to watch over this nation. He is the watchman over the United States of America. “I’ve raised up a watchman. I’ve raised up a doorkeeper, a housekeeper. I’ve raised up somebody that’s going to watch over. He’s called the Gatekeeper of America. This man that you put in the White House, whether some of you agree with him or not, shall pray, and there will be four years of the greatest harvest that America has ever seen.”

I know that I am out of line, but I am troubled with what I am seeing...my prayers are for this government to wake up and see the consequences of what will happen in the years to come.  This has never been a country of "quick fix" up until now.

. as far as I am concerned, the "man" that was elected to oversee our Country is as close to destroying what was built on the "sacrifice" of our brave and courageous military personnel. families have been destroyed in the name of this man who sees himself as "God Sent". Unfortunately his narcisisitic behavior makes him dangerous to us as well as to the world, and the shoes that he is filling are those of men who have done damage that have cost many lives throughout history. If he makes a mistake, he is quick to point a finger at someone else. Then he has the audacity to turn tragedy into a victory for himself. 

As a health provider, I deal with many people on medicare and medicaid.  In the last couple of months medicare has raised their deductible before some meds can be bought, one instance, diabetic testing strips.  They will give the diabetic free machines for testing blood sugar, however, the testing strips are so high that most patients can't afford to buy them, and therefor are unable to monitor their progress.  This is just the beginning of what is happening...and one more thing in health care, my daughter who is a nurse has been given a notice that her job will end in a few months.  Her department, which is already understaffed will be no more.   The hospitals are thinning our their personnel to make way for "changes".   More and more the health care is making changes that will impact our country...and not in a good way. 

This leads me to what I have always said to my children...keep prayers in your heart and become the best citizen that you can of this great country.  Stand up for those who cannot fend for themselves and pray that whoever is elected to oversee our government will make the right choices.

I apologize ahead of time  if I have offended anyone, that was not my intention.  I have the deepest respect for everyone's opinions and it helps me see things in a different light as I read them.  I believe that we all are saying the same thing...that we have not given up Hope. 

• Upvote 3

Defn of prophet as per wikki....

In religion, a prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine,and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity,delivering this newfound knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.[1][2] The message that the prophet conveys is called a prophecy.

Perhpas he was channelling the super-unnatural... :D

Where I come from they call them Mediums or Psychics.  I think some of the Psychics have a better track record than some of these "Prophets"....

• Upvote 4

He may be a false profit If he did make all these predictions that did not come true. But I don't know him enough to say he is or is not. But the point he made about practicing hearing from God before he goes to another country is not really that wrong. I Have heard from God as well and have noticed that it is like anything else you do in life. The more you do it the better you get at it. Healing is the same way the more I command healing for people the more I see and the faster it happens. It has a lot to do with believing. We should be able to go out and do it just fine right after we are born again. Because the truth is when you are born again you are at that point anointed a son of God and a king and a priest. You do not have to do any thing to get a double anointing or any of that nonsense. You have it all inside you already you just have to learn how to access it. But the problem is our unbelief. If you don't believe then its hard to see anything at all. The more you do it and see results the more you tend to believe in it and it works better. Also in the old testament the profits were indeed stoned if they were found out to give a false word. In the new testament they are not because in the old the spirit of the Lord came upon them and they could hear everything God said without mistakes. But in the new the spirit of the Lord is inside us and speaks through our spirits to our souls and into our thought process or inner ear. You hear the Lord but it sounds like one of your thoughts. So it is easy for a man to get the message a little off or even totally wrong and think he is hearing God when actually its all just his own thoughts. In the new testament we are supposed to sit down and listen to the profit and then turn around and judge what he said according to what the bible already says. He should line up with the bible. An example would be say one speaks and then we sit there and examine the words and say yeah that's God there but that last part right there was all you. That's why we don't stone new testament profits because it is understandable that we our not hearing from the Lord in the same exact way they did in the old. There are those that can be spot on and then others that are not so good.  Like I said the more you do it the better you get at it because you believe more and also you learn to listen to God and not yourself and also you have other spirits that talk to people we must learn to distinguish from God. He is not the only spirit speaking to us hence the Psychic and mediums which hear devils and think they are people's dead loved ones. I saw a medium come up to a man of God who was out doing street ministry one day and she wanted to give him a reading and he went along with it. As soon as she touched him she got all scared. And he told her the reason you feel fear right now is because the spirit in you senses the spirit in me and it is scared of me. She did not know what to do. Then he cast the spirit out of her. But he was a man that walked in the power of God not just someone that clamed to be a Christian.

It is very simple.  If a man claims to be a prophet and he is not 100% correct, we are instructed to completely discount anything he says.  Period.

If you don't want to listen at all that's your right But I would say that's a person opinion myself. The bible actually says in the new testament to judge the profit which means listen to him and then determine which part was God and which was the persons own thoughts.  As I explained people can make mistakes when trying to hear from God. That's why we don't stone them anymore or no one would even dare try hearing God. You have to learn how to figure out the truth from the false. If you know the bible it will not be hard at all. If they never get anything right then I would not listen to them at all. But if they were 50/50 I would give it some thought and look out for it but I would ask God myself to see what he says.

And that's it right there. God does not intend us to go to so called profits anymore because he is actually inside you waiting to talk to you directly. Actually we  should all be speaking and hearing from God, we don't need to go to a profit like they did in the old times, that is if you are really born again. Maybe brand new Christians would have to go to another person until they were taught to hear God themselves which brings up another subject the fact that no one disciples anyone anymore.

God told me that the Dinar was gonna decrease in value :-/ i told him he was crazy. Then he said "no nate, your crazy IM GOD" and i said hell ya i must be crazy cause im talking to God. Then santa claus showed up with a big bag of dinar and told me not to worry about what the big guy said cause he dont know ****. Then the easter bunny put two dollars under my pillow and i was soo happy. So sorry guys there is no RV cause god said so. Also while talking to him he said there is no god too and that if there was he wouldnt burn people for eternity just cause they didnt pick him. He also said people that believe this would also have served hitler, he burned less people than god has so far.

• Upvote 4

It is very simple.  If a man claims to be a prophet and he is not 100% correct, we are instructed to completely discount anything he says.  Period.

No offense, but that is not entirely true. You can point to times in scripture that prophets were not %100 percent correct, Meaning that they had the word from God, but when spoken, became muttled by flesh. 1 Cor 13:9 "Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture!". If you hold such a standard for a prophet to be %100 percent right every time , then you must say that for all of the spiritual gifts Christians are given. Somebody that has the gift of healing, if they pray for someone and their not healed. Do you then bash them and say they are a liar because their was not visible healing? Did they lie and not have the gift? how can you be that harsh, they are only human, doing what they feel called to do.  

Isaiah 38

In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death.

The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, “This is what the Lord says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.”

Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.

Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah: “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city.

Just one example of a Major prophet that spoke something that did not come to pass. Whether God changed his mind or Isaiah misquoted, the first prophecy did not come to pass.  Testing the spirits does not mean if someone says something a little off they are evil. we are all human.

• Upvote 4

Is there such a thing as a true prophet? 

Not any more.  The prophets of both Old and New Testaments had two roles: 1) To reveal the message and word of God to the people.  A message that was considered "the word of God."  2) To preach or teach the people to obey God through what had already been delivered. aka. the Law of Moses. 

Most of the function of the prophet was to preach to the people what God wanted them to hear and do.  The prophets of the OT had no idea that they were even predicting the future of the Messiah and His Kingdom, or the salvation found in Jesus Christ (1Pt 1:10-11).  All the OT prophets words concerning salvation found in the Messiah and His Kingdom have already been fulfilled in Christ Jesus. The NT tells of their fulfillment.  The prophet is the preacher today.  He proclaims the gospel message, that salvation is found in Christ, and encourages his hearer to believe and obey God. 

Prophetic messages predicting future events have all proven to be false.  I have been preaching and teaching for over 50 years and I have yet to see or hear a real prophet of God.  I have checked out many who make claims of receiving "revelations" from God, but all proved to be false and only charalants.

Jeremiah does a thorough job of describing prophets who speak, but not from God.  He describes the prophets and priests of Jehovah who have been influenced by the local religion of Baal.  Baal religion, a religion that promoted immorallity, self indulgence, and lying visions of their own making (Jer 23:13-15), that were involved in those passions as well (29:23).  "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesing to you. They are leading you into futility; they speak a vision of this own imagination, not from the mouth of the Lord" (23:16).  "I did not send these prophets, but they ran. I did not speak to them, but they prophesied. But if they had stood in My council, then theywould have announced My words to My people, and whould have turned them back from their evil ways and from the evil of their deeds" (Jeremiah 23:21-22). A good section to read are the verses in 23:25-32. 

Unlike the false prophets of the OT who were stoned for their false words, we promote them to places of honor.  I reality, I think they received their "visions" and "words" while they were "stoned."

• Upvote 1

For every erroneous insight that can be criticized of Kim's,  Im sure pages can be posted of others amazingly accurate- unexplainable details of individuals and events that encouraged a lot of lives.  People dont tend to broadcast those when they have an agenda.  The world's strongest prophetically gifted individuals are probably no more than 60% accurate.  They would likely acknowledge that.  These arent old testament prophets who were mouth pieces for God and spoke under complete unction of Holy Spirit.  These are individuals with a stronger supernatural antenna than avg- with Holy Spirit living inside of them assisting in hearing/discerning.  It's not an exact science, and like anything else it grows and is developed by risk, boldness, faith and trial and error.  And the more someone is a good steward using and stepping out with the gifts they were given for the encouragement of others- the more Holy Spirit strengthens it.  Our own soul- mindsets, thoughts feelings and emotions cloud what we hear by the Spirit.  But it is a given that prophetically gifted individuals, and even those called to the office of Prophet (like the offices of Teacher, Pastor, Evangelist, Administrator) will make mistakes.  That's why the Bible directs prophetic words to ideally be given in the presence of several other prophetically gifted folks- for evaluation.  And to evaluate yourself.  Keeping the good and dismissing the error.  Not because they are PURPOSELY false, but because it's rarely 100% accurate.  In my estimation- more like 60%.  That's also why God instructed the gift to be used for encouragement and edification.  It should also align with scripture.  I'm sure Kim gets stuff wrong all the time.  But he has been right thousands of incomprehensible times.  Furthermore- often a prophetic word is the best will or desire of God for a matter- but conditions and freewill come into play.  Things change if folks dont act or obey as they should.   The  stated desire and will of God is that all men are saved.. yet not all are/will be.  And the sovereignty of God and the conjunction of how He allows/incorporates Freewill will never be fully comprehended by the human mind.  Mystery.  But He is a GOOD GOD.  And Kim a good man who helps and serves thousands of people for their edification and betterment.

• Upvote 2

Why I bought Dinar. 

As far as me investing in Dinar- I'm curious to evaluate my own particular insight :)   I scoffed at my girlfriend investing.  I researched the economic viability.  Could not buy into it.  Finally I decided that I would inquire of the Lord.  To my surprise I was given a (seemingly confirming sign- something He uses to speak to me).  So I figured I'd throw $200 in the ring.  No huge risk.  But realizing if God (seems) to be confirming me investing- perhaps I should ask HIM how much.  In the Spirit I saw the number $333.  Dang- at the time I barely had the $200 to be frivolous with.  But I saw $333, but immediately it changed to $337.  Huh?  Well 333 is a number that makes sense to me and my life, so I went online to purchase $333 dollars worth of dinar.  But to my surprise, when I entered it in, the checkout forced my purchase to $337 (because of the Dinar 25,000 note denominations).  So my first investment was $337.  So who knows... was God confirming something good for me to do?  Or was my spiritual antennae just picking up on the standalone fact that $333 would convert to $337.  

So there you go, there is my own Kim Clement contribution to this thread.   :)  Dont stone me.  I've correctly picked up strangers names and details etc..  and other times been wrong PLENTY!  ;p

(but then I joined this forum in '09.. and my own emotions tricked myself into buying more Dinar since then ;)

Edited by dinar33
  • Upvote 4

It is a good thing, according to the Bible, to not believe every word spoken in a prophecy or interpretation....but to weigh it...with the entire Word of God.  There are many good people who try to hear what God is saying.  Sometimes they hear correctly, sometimes not.  It is a learning process to discern correctly.  

My problem is just the level of the attack against the man without knowing the other side.  There are DV members who believe a lot of things I do not and visa versa and can "present" a case for why.  

If what he said is for personal gain, God will decide what to do.  I know He has some things to deal with me about sometimes, and I take that very seriously and confess and ask for forgiveness.

Anyway...We all get to pick how we live and what we believe. Personally, I love the Jesus very much.  

And I hope it RV's VERY SOON!  

For every erroneous insight that can be criticized of Kim's,  Im sure pages can be posted of others amazingly accurate- unexplainable details of individuals and events that encouraged a lot of lives.  People dont tend to broadcast those when they have an agenda.  The world's strongest prophetically gifted individuals are probably no more than 60% accurate.  They would likely acknowledge that.  These arent old testament prophets who were mouth pieces for God and spoke under complete unction of Holy Spirit.  These are individuals with a stronger supernatural antenna than avg- with Holy Spirit living inside of them assisting in hearing/discerning.  It's not an exact science, and like anything else it grows and is developed by risk, boldness, faith and trial and error.  And the more someone is a good steward using and stepping out with the gifts they were given for the encouragement of others- the more Holy Spirit strengthens it.  Our own soul- mindsets, thoughts feelings and emotions cloud what we hear by the Spirit.  But it is a given that prophetically gifted individuals, and even those called to the office of Prophet (like the offices of Teacher, Pastor, Evangelist, Administrator) will make mistakes.  That's why the Bible directs prophetic words to ideally be given in the presence of several other prophetically gifted folks- for evaluation.  And to evaluate yourself.  Keeping the good and dismissing the error.  Not because they are PURPOSELY false, but because it's rarely 100% accurate.  In my estimation- more like 60%.  That's also why God instructed the gift to be used for encouragement and edification.  It should also align with scripture.  I'm sure Kim gets stuff wrong all the time.  But he has been right thousands of incomprehensible times.  Furthermore- often a prophetic word is the best will or desire of God for a matter- but conditions and freewill come into play.  Things change if folks dont act or obey as they should.   The  stated desire and will of God is that all men are saved.. yet not all are/will be.  And the sovereignty of God and the conjunction of how He allows/incorporates Freewill will never be fully comprehended by the human mind.  Mystery.  But He is a GOOD GOD.  And Kim a good man who helps and serves thousands of people for their edification and betterment.

Well said! 

• Upvote 2

Herein lie the problem with modernday prophets, they may be able to guess right only 60% of the time. A stopped clock is correct at least twice a day.  Sorry, that will not do.  A true prophet of God would be 100% accurate. But you see, no one knew that until years later.  Even Jeremiah's perdictions of a return were not fulfilled until 70 years later. 

We have one tool that allows us to "test" the words of someone who thinks they are speaking for the Lord, the Bible.  Unless what one says is consistent with what the Bible says it is not from God.

• Upvote 1

Herein lie the problem with modernday prophets, they may be able to guess right only 60% of the time. A stopped clock is correct at least twice a day.  Sorry, that will not do.  A true prophet of God would be 100% accurate. But you see, no one knew that until years later.  Even Jeremiah's perdictions of a return were not fulfilled until 70 years later. 

We have one tool that allows us to "test" the words of someone who thinks they are speaking for the Lord, the Bible.  Unless what one says is consistent with what the Bible says it is not from God.

I would have to agree with this part that you said...to be a Prophet...but...there are the prophetic gifts that we are encouraged to ask for...there is a big difference in a person who is a Prophet...and a prophetic utterance...which can be an ordinary Christian who hears from God and shares what they believe God has spoken...It is usually a word of encouragement, etc...anyway...I am done...

I am glad to be part of the DV family even if we do not always agree on everything.   

• Upvote 1

God gifts us and calls us to fulfill certain purposes in our lives.  And in some cases (as He states) some are called to be prophets, teachers, pastors, evangelists, apostles.  It is their main career path so to speak.  Just because someone has some ability to teach- doesn’t always mean their calling was to be a teacher.  (His) Sheep hear His voice.  God is always speaking to all of us, and the more time we take to listen, we become more familiar to His voice.  I foolishly did all the one sided jabbering for years.  Daddy is fun and exciting and

interesting and of course being omniscient, all sorts of wisdom and insight and otherwise unknown details can be learned.  Earthly parents enjoy conveying such, how much more Heavenly Father?  (“If you ask your parent for bread, will he give you a stone?”)   ‘All good things

come from God.’    Inventions and breakthroughs in the earth.  Of course needed direction, answers…  This includes asking and hearing directly.  Visions, dreams, His voice- imprints.  God wants us all to hear what He’s saying.  And on a personal level.  And we all can prophesy- basically seeing others as God sees them with spiritual eyes and calling out the gold in them.  If that were not true- Paul wouldn’t tell us to desire the gift of prophesy the MOST.  (because were are seeing our fellow man through eyes of love- not their outside and junk)  Why would Paul give a directive if it’s impossible.  So using our prophetic gifting and being called to the office of Prophet are two separate things.  And I acknowledge people who call themselves a “Prophet,” is sometimes suspect.  How does one always know clearly enough to do so?  More should be reticent or at least slow to do so.  And in whatever we do, demonstrating humility. But just some were created and called to be teachers, some indeed are called to primarily be a prophetic voice. And if that is their office- then responsible to lead and equip others in that regard. 

But let me clarify what I mean by 60% accurate.  We are not talking about flipping a coin 10x and being “right” 6 out of 10 times.  Sure, that is possible.  But in talking about the prophetic- the 60% part that is accurate- is not derived from 50-50 instances.  When I am praying for

someone- for example my co worker.  She wouldn’t tell me what was troubling her.  But my spirit gave me the name Krystal, and some details about what is ailing her etc.  Unknown to me, is that is her sister.  I didn’t know that, or the other specific details about that situation.  So the parts I heard God clearly on and turned out to be accurate- odds are 1 in a million.  But other things I THINK I am hearing or

feeling, or simply hear correctly but INTERPRET wrong- may contribute to the 40% that is erroneous.  So when I am sharing something prophetically, I forthrightly say I “think” or “feel” like God is saying this about you or your situation.   So even those called to the office (job) as Prophet to the body of Christ, and very gifted and familiar to His voice, get stuff wrong.  It still has to pass through their own human filter (and mindsets), or they may simply interpret what they are hearing incorrectly.  (like governments and economies).   And like anything else in life, unless we are willing to be wrong, and make mistakes, (even criticized), we will never succeed either. 

Proverbs- ‘Where there are no oxen, the feeding trough is clean, but profits come through the strength of the ox.’  

Prophecy I similar to using an ox.  If you do, the stable will not be clean.  It’s messy sometimes.  And there is risk, but still valuable. 

In the old covenant- the priests and temple itself served a different role than today- believers being united with Christ under the new

covenant.  The same is true as the calling of the Prophet.  He is not infallible because of his job title, or to be stoned like old covenant prophets.  He is to help provide wisdom and guidance for the body, to encourage, and equip others in their gift. 

• Upvote 2