Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** RUMOR PROVIDER OCRUSH UPDATE 2-22-13 **

UNEEK

Posted Thursday, 01:30 PM    OCRUSH FEB 22

So.......we are looking at another opportunity tomorrow. 
Let us pray they stop playing politics and focus on what is really needed in Iraq, economic stability for the people.

My cousin said Nujaifi has fired a warning shot over the blocs,  basically telling them if this does not get approved I will throw the budget back to the governance (council of ministers).  Basically starting over. 

Now this tactic could work if the blocs feel he is serious and he is!  We will probably see articles stating the yes's and the no's, just like Wednesday.  All we can say is, no one knows what the blocs are going to do at the last minute.

They could be cozy and fine today and up until tomorrow and BAM not show up or HICCUP.  One positive outlook I found is from the past.  Love history......let me show you.

The 2010 budget was past on Jan 26, (Tuesday)

The 2011 budget was past on Feb 20, (Sunday)

The 2012 budget was past on Feb 23, (Thursday)

The 2013 bugdet will pass on Feb ??,  (????????????)

These dates are all fact,  here are the articles from reuters.

Bottom of the article shows, people have also read.  This has the 2010 and 2012 articles.  The 2013 budget should be out on reuters  immediately after the vote.  Let's not forget, this budget has the final tallys from the past budgets.  This was never done before. 

Also, how many times in the past have you all seen so many changes in there LAWS being brought to parliament to be ammendent (infrasruture, planning, tariffs, banking, power sharing, antiquities, flag, anthem, islamic banks....so on:))

SIT BACK! RELAX! ENJOY THE RIDE!  IT WILL COME:)   Cheers  ALL:))

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE71J1SP20110220?irpc=932

• Upvote 9

Thanks, Uneek. You're da bomb!!! :twothumbs:

ohhh I hope you dont mean the literaly..... :eek:  

HI, Im sorry not to be negative but what makes this BUDGET so special... Please Rv Sooon

Dont be sorry that is a very good question... I questioned that myself. The only thing I can think of is HCL payments are tied to the budget... Other than that I dont see this budget as a catylst for the RV....

• Upvote 5

There are some indications that the new budget is based on the new rate for the dinar!  So we wait.....other than that, its just a budget. 

I certainly don't want to be the negative nelly......but I have heard that every year since they formed a government after Saddam.  I hope you're right though.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 7

The gurus are very selective with the quotes from the past. We were also told they were postponing their monetary reform because of the popotical instability. Shabs told us sept 2012....but then said postpone.........they then said the start ofthe new year.....but then paid postpone. then they said it was pushed back to 2014. So iraq has told us exactly what there doing.....but gurus only want to quote the message before the postponement.

• Upvote 1

The gurus are very selective with the quotes from the past. We were also told they were postponing their monetary reform because of the popotical instability. Shabs told us sept 2012....but then said postpone.........they then said the start ofthe new year.....but then paid postpone. then they said it was pushed back to 2014. So iraq has told us exactly what there doing.....but gurus only want to quote the message before the postponement.

Kinda darn depressing  isn't it?  But since I  do not  want  to  embrace  a depressing mood -- I will find a  sliver of hope in that post  and hang on  -----    <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 4

The budget is just a representation of the amount of money allocated to government services, and as such, it can be represented in many ways, many values. They have said it in the past: numbers can be adjusted after the fact in the budget if they revalue the currency they wrote the budget based off of. Not that hard to imagine... Those "exact figures" are just values represented in ratio.

I certainly don't want to be the negative nelly......but I have heard that every year since they formed a government after Saddam.  I hope you're right though.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

Delicious,

What can we say..? It's Iraq we are dealing with and by the way, nothing is urgent there.  Probably if you give them some of your grape nelly... they will move.. you know reverse psychology might work with them.. lol

• Upvote 1

HI, Im sorry not to be negative but what makes this BUDGET so special... Please Rv Sooon

Nothing Special.

In my opinion  the  connection between the Budget and the RV is  just timing   may not  be considered "special" - can they release the Budget without showing the new rate?  Have they  used the budget  as sort of a stumbling block to hold the rv back?  Would they not have some explaining to do if they release the Budget without the  RV??  I am just wondering ---  I sure do not claim to  have any verifiable iron clad answers to the "whys" of Iraq -  I haven't seen any from  anywhere else either --  come to think of it -

I  still support the investment and still have hope in Iraq getting their country  back on their feet and providing for their people - I said "Hope" people  not assurance -- Lots of HOPE

• Upvote 2

One positive outlook I found is from the past.  Love history......let me show you.

The 2010 budget was past on Jan 26, (Tuesday)

The 2011 budget was past on Feb 20, (Sunday)

The 2012 budget was past on Feb 23, (Thursday)

The 2013 bugdet will pass on Feb ??,  (????????????)

These dates are all fact,  here are the articles from reuters.

Bottom of the article shows, people have also read.  This has the 2010 and 2012 articles.  The 2013 budget should be out on reuters  immediately after the vote.  Let's not forget, this budget has the final tallys from the past budgets.  This was never done before. 

Also, how many times in the past have you all seen so many changes in there LAWS being brought to parliament to be ammendent (infrasruture, planning, tariffs, banking, power sharing, antiquities, flag, anthem, islamic banks....so on:))

SIT BACK! RELAX! ENJOY THE RIDE!  IT WILL COME:)   Cheers  ALL:))

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE71J1SP20110220?irpc=932

The budget has passed each year and no RV. What is so different this year?????? JMO, the budget has nothing to do with the RV. When did the budget become the be all end all to the RV???? How about Chapter 7, ERBIL??????? You certainly like to pump and pump and pump the rumors.  Maybe your time would be better spent researching then passing along this constant bs. 

Edited by mgpwia1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Rambling here off the top of my head for a moment..... Budgets usually reflect the allocations to different departments in the infrastructure. I don't think I have ever seen a budget (country, state, government) that gives an exchange rate as an aspect of their resource allocations and/or justifications. I likewise don't see the purpose of having to know what "my"/ the country will exchange their currency for with  currencies of other countries, when allocating the money of "my" country to the infrastructure of "my" country's agencies or departments. In very simple terms, when I do a line item allocation for different departments (infrastructure), I pretty much kind of don't care how many Euro it will take, as I am allocating in USD. 

If someone is using the 2013 budget as a means of perhaps determining if the dinar is going to revalue or in contrast, rebase (remove zeros) the country of Iraq has to first decide its even going to do or not do something like that with their currency. At this point, Iraq has announced they will not rebase or delete zeros (off either the dinar note or the exchange rate, depending upon how you read it). As a result, you're not going to see anything like that reflected in their budget. 

(Digressing and in contrast, if they had decided to rebase, and had voted as such and had released notes absent the zeros, then and only then you might see the budget for the year following this legislated event, reflect numbers in billions and millions instead of trillions and billions. The budget was set last year, and refined accordingly).

There was no legislated agreement as to what to do with their currency, so its really doubtful that anything other than a straight up budget denominated in current Iraqi dinar reflected, will show up for 2013.. Specifically, its pretty doubtful that some minister is going to try to sneak an RV or RB into a budget proposal prior to full legislated agreement on this before hand... 

Maybe I'm missing an article or functionary procedure of Iraqi politics, but I just don't see why there is any anticipation of this budget over any other budget proposed in the past, as this is not the likely place to sneak in an entire restructuring and decimalizing of their currency in hopes no one notices....

Talk about train wreck were that to happen...  :blink:

• Upvote 4

***///

Reuters - rag sheet for the illuminati war-mongering central bankers of the world.

Hate is not a strong enough word. 

As much as we'd like to see this IQD thing benefit so many, it gets harder and harder to imagine it with them involved.

Very sad words  but understand them too well and even agree --  but I am  still hanging on to my sliver of HOPE !!  AND MY DINAR !! <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3