Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank gives companies selling currency 4 months for submission of final accounts

k98nights

Central Bank gives companies selling currency 4 months for submission of final accounts

2013-02-21

ba455454nk643563565635444444444444444444

Baghdad/JD/... The CBI gave companies to broker sale of foreign currency for four months for submission of final accounts.
The Bank said in a statement received/JD/copy: based on the decision of the Board of directors by its numbered 1493, and held on 11/12/2012, the companies decided to sell foreign currency to provide final accounts by 30 June of the following year of activity.
He said: the work under this resolution should provide us with the final accounts for the year ended 31/12/2012 by 30 June 2013, otherwise your company will bear the legal consequences.
The parliamentary Finance Committee, revealed that the process of sell the currency at the Central Bank did not change for the article Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi.
The Committee Member said the iraqiya list parliamentarian Ibrahim Al-mutlak told pre/JD/:, selling foreign currency, and money orders the Central Bank had not changed, and have not seen anything new, and it is the same as it was in the time of conservative Central Bank, Sinan Al-Shabibi, and his Deputy, Mohammad Saleh appearance.
Al-mutlaq, said that the previous mechanism is still in place and did not notice any effect, after the media which provoked the Shabibi./finished/22/

• Upvote 10

Looks like the CBI wants to make sure they know their numbers, which is what I would want to do before making big decisions... could get very interesting soon!

I wonder about the date, though... something isn't quite right there. I have some digging to 

DIG BROTHER DIG!  :backflip:  But don't forget to call the power company first.  :eyebrows: lol. 

Oh and let us little people know what you find.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 7

I think there are signs of progress in many directions.  My feeling is that things are coming together for Iraq.  I am feeling optimistic.  I am prepared to wait for Iraq to do things in their way at their own pace.  I will patiently wait for as long as it takes.  I will be happy with whatever comes of this.

• Upvote 2

Looks like the CBI wants to make sure they know their numbers, which is what I would want to do before making big decisions... could get very interesting soon!

I wonder about the date, though... something isn't quite right there. I have some digging to do!

Adam, Iraq has corrupted you into using the word SOON. Perhaps you will address your findings with a drive by "in the coming days"...

Good to see you commenting on the news:D

• Upvote 1

This sounds like something is in the works.  Given the reduction in auctions lately I wonder if it is tied in some way?  I find it interesting they reference that the "process" has not changed since Shabibi & Saleh.  Dang!  I wish I could see their "back screens".  lol.  Thanks for the article k98nights! 

• Upvote 1

YEP here we go again...  There is always a soon or something big is coming and it never gets here.

It is followed by another wow  look...  I FIRMLY BELIEVE AT THIS POINT it will just happen.  We will be totally clueless the day before and BOOM! 

They will not let us know or drop hints on something this big.  I hate to say it but dont hold your breath, just try to stay in the game....   HOPEFULLY we all win.

ALL  IMHO....

• Upvote 2

In addition to the Executive order 13033.. Which ends in May. Something a little wonky about June..

ya this could be where they find out if theres any crooks ..lol

if we see a bunch of bankers headed to the slammer or  defecting from iraq .. we will know

or they may find everything in order and proceed .. or this could be a story that will be contridicted in a few days .. i hope iraq does a fly by over the united states with a huge cargo plane full of hundred  dollar bils and just keeps dumping them out  over my house.. lol

hey if they rv to 1000 to one ..and rd .. then thats the way it goes .. its not like we arent aware of that possibility...  i dont know any one who isnt aware of that possibility ..i dont think i need to come here every day to tell everyone ...what i know they  already know . i`m getting enjoyment out of dreaming up other possibbilities .. im not one who thinks when a govt does something its always by the book ....they wrote the book ... or believes the federal reserve doesnt do things  that  are a little shady from time to time .or any central bank or banker for that matter....theres way to much money involved ,,  i think they got all kinds of tricks in their play books that the smart  people will never be able to come to grips with ... but  thats the way it goes the smart people will have to just live with it ..and all us dummies will be sailing in the carrabean docking in the virgin islands all winter..lol..  .. if theres a scam going on here im taking a chunk back to america.. iraq cost america a fortune in dollars  and hopfully we will be able to bring some of it back , and maybe they dont mind giving it back .. we will see

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

bump

Iraq
Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013
Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: Middle East
According to Iraq's semi-official Alsabaah newspaper, the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraq banknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

Other Iraqi media reports state that the new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins. The designs have been already chosen for banknotes and coins:

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree
10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul
25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan
50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir
100 dinars: Central Bank building in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat
200 dinars: bridge and school

i wonder why they decided to cancile all this ?

bump

Iraq
Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013
Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: Middle East
According to Iraq's semi-official Alsabaah newspaper, the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraq banknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

You mean delay.....right? well of course they delay everything.