Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lynx and Kitted photos, Banff, Amazing What They Are Doing

smee2

This is just AMAZING!

Well, I have always loved the Lynx. One of the cats I have now we rescued because he has ears that are tufted, though not as tufted as the Lyhx.

These photos are of a Lynx and her Kitten, which is fairly big by now but that is the only time she would take the kitten out, when it is big enough to run fast, or repel an attack if need be.

Anyway SCROLL THROUGH THE PHOTOS UNTIL YOU GET TO THE MOST AMAZING PART !!

There is a fence, a wire fence, that is comprised of open spaces between the wire, that would measure maybe four inches by four inches. The mother puts her head through, and then a front paw, and then the next front paw, and the photos show her getting all the way through  this wire fence that looks like she would never be able to get through. As it turns out this fence is absolutely no deterrent to her roaming into other areas. 

But keep scrolling, You will get to a back view of her doing this through the fence trick, and then you see her kitten follow her, doing the very same thing!

I find this so amazing I just had to share. Hope you enjoy !

:)

smee2

You will have to copy and paste this destination into the address line of your browser to get there.

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/lynx-in-banff-national-park-1.1164519

• Upvote 2