Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar in Circulation

soonerdoc

My question is in regards to the amount of dinar currently in circulation? It's estimated to be around 30 trillion and they are buying back approximately 30 million a day. Sounds great but at that rate it would take a few thousand years to accomplish this. I read that we could stack up every bill and it could reach the moon and back to earth over 50 times!

I've been in this for 10 years and have always been a believer but when I look at the sheer volume, I'm very concerned that it is virtually impossible for them to ever RV with out doing the dreaded bunny ear and that really disappoints me. In fact I am not sure every country combined on earth could ever overcome 30 trillion dollars? It's beyond our human comprehension just how much that truly is. Does anyone have a somewhat accurate number on what the true number is?  What are your thoughts on this and am I over reacting to this insanely high number?  I want to believe and still do until I do the math and tell myself if they really have that many trillions of dollars out there, I just don't see how any economy on planet earth could ever cover that. 

• Upvote 1

Just remember the auctions are an intermediatary for the economy. oil sales from goi in dollars are soldto the cbi for dinars....then the ministry of finamce supplies the budget in dinars to run the country. its a misconception that auctions only removedinar. the amount of dinar brought into the cbi is based off the cash portion of the aucti on...can be found on pdf at cbi website under auction.

exactly how much dinar out there, idk exactly. but its safe to say trillions

How would this relate to an RV? I'd it is in the trillions, how can they or any country for that matter support that? It seems more likely to do the dreaded bunny ear which is the last thing we all want to see. Some one with much more financial savvy please chime in and state a case on how they can turn trillions at no value and turn it into .10 to 1.00 for example?

• Upvote 1

Its twisted how some federal banks work. Like with the easing of cash flows.

A good example was from a video I watched on youtube (a cartoon explaining it..)

It was why the fed felt it was able to print more money

Last year you could buy an ipad for like what? $499

The following year, you could buy an ipad2 for the same price.

With that logic, the fed felt they could print more money because you were getting a better device at the same price.

Yes, you still paid $499 for that ipad2, but, now your not acquiring the same amount of imported goods because your taking value from the existing money supply.

What we want to see with the CBI is the opposite. We want them to see that they can back their currency, and NOT print more money as when the fed would normally print more money the CBI simply turns and adds that value to the existing money supply.

I am taking a stab in the dark here, but our dollar today probably purchases roughly $0.75 worth of goods it did 8-10 years ago.. Why can't we see that go the other way? Wouldn't it be good for us to pay less for goods because the value has risen? Heck, we sure see how it pertains to what we pay at the pump....

• Upvote 1