Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 2-20-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Adam. Thank you for giving us this new look, it's fantastic and very easy to read.  I like the fact that we are still moving in a very positive direction. Thanks for keeping us in tune with just the positives.  VIZIOIRAQI thanks for posting.

• Upvote 1

ThankYou-1.gif

Adam , I always read  your chats to stay up to date on the  events as you see them  - I really like that folks submit their questions ahead of time and you always address them - Thank you for the  updated forum  - It is identical to another that  I have visited but not navigated very much so I  will still be on a little bit of a learning  curve  - 

As  with all changes - we either adapt and grow or we stay limited and in the dark - Change is  good -  there will always be those who will not like the new and probably did not like part of the  old - and some who did not like the old and will love the new -  the tide changes - the wind blows - one thing is for certain  - life is always and ever  changing - <3 UNEEK <3  Have a Great Day

• Upvote 3

[kcw] Elixirbaby Thanks for all you do. You had mentioned some site changes coming, could you include spreading out the + - . So close together I sometimes hit the wrong one. Oh and go RV

[
Adam Montana] That's a great idea - I did that. In fact, I moved the - button so far away from the + that most people can't even find it now!

Is it really possible that a Wisconsinite would eliminate that "dark side of the force" via sarcastic quips  ... i.e. the infamous "neg. button"???   :blink: ... I thought that was mandatory in the water that we used to drink in the cheese state!!!  :rolleyes: 

Thanks for posting Kcw... and as always, thanks Adam for the chat!!!  :peace: 

• Upvote 2

Adam thanks for the post.  Sure would like to see things move along much quicker.  I got into the investment in Dec of 2009.  I was told a matter of hours, days, weeks.  Years later and we still sit and wait.  Wow somebody must have fed me a crock of you-know-what.  Go RV.

I know what you mean George, although my experience has been the opposite. My hubby handed me left over Dinar from his 2002 Army Deployment and said...

"Put this up for about 12 years and let's see what happens!" So I kind of knew it would take this long. It will pay off in  The Long Run.

• Upvote 3

Also where is the return to the top button? <_<

Navigating anthing new is like trying to learn to swim, we'ii all get the hang of it.

Now darn it I know I'm not the brightess Diamond in the bag,LOL :confused2:  Now where did you put the diamond Adam?  Or are we going to play hunt for the symbol and the first one gets a prize.

I also like the idea of who plusses you when you see their name showup   :bravo:

• Upvote 2