Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hot New From Blaino

Tripphood

Please God, let it be true. ; /

He must be on another space time continuum, has he not been reading the news?

I don't know what he's saying half the time.  He's in competition with Okie Oil to see who can elude the folks the best.  It's always read between the lines with them, but they don't keep their pen on the lines.  They are all over the place.    :bugs:

• Upvote 1

hahahahaa  love boat your living large again i see------- from a gangsta r-v bus --- to the all impressive --- 73 ford pinto   :D ,   by the way , what is all the hoop-la about? 3 post today about what???? budget--- i`m guessing -------> if this really goes r.v. could i get a lift in the gangsta r.v. also ?  thanks { before you say heck yea!  that is not me in photo <<  hahahahahah }

It's the same ole shiiiii ----       Hell ya, we will party it up .... pick up Snoop Dog and and John Madden and go tail gating across the country .  Rolling until the wheels fall off .  but for now I got's to stick the pinto ... :(    

post-48923-0-52499500-1361466136_thumb.j