Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"The One People's Public Trust" As of December 25, 2012

Peace

Blog Radio Explains The OPPT

MP3s (minus music, volume leveled and boosted) (30 min., 7 MB per Part)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Complete show (1:56, 26 MB)

Thanks for the feedback Brandy! If all corporations are foreclosed upon... do they go out of business? Restructure? New contracts, receivables, etc. all start from scratch and the old debts are forgiven? I no longer have a mortgage note to pay... and if I do, who do I pay it to? Same with all other factored debts? Car loans, etc. etc.

I know there's a lot more info to read and digest... but it seems you and Rothsdad have a handle on it. So, thanks in advance!

Very Interesting, Hopefully Freeing. Extremely Exciting.

The "Courtesy Notice" is downloadable at this link.

Part 3 of the MP3s that JonJon listed mentions Iraqi DInar...

***///

BRANDYCLARK: Thank you for bringing this gift here to US today. :tiphat:

No prob Sarge

And I thank Rothsdad for bringing OPPT to our attention yesterday in his post.

I'm stil listening... this deserves everyones attention. Everyone is affected.

Edited by brandyclark
  • Upvote 3

So, I've been reading this. Looks amazing.. however, with the chinooks that have literally been flying right over my house for most of the day are a bit disconcerting. If I try this, as I've just read part of the courtesy notice, will I be shot/ imprisoned/ disappear/ et al? Is this for real?

Your welcome!  But I am not the first to mention this in a post on DV.  I think I saw msmortgagewiz comment something about it a few weeks ago.  I have been watching this thing since it burst on the scene Dec. 25 and had been hoping ever since it wouldn't be co-opted by some figure head or particular group and it hasn't.  Like anything, usually if there is big money or figure heads behind the cause you know that it is bs.  OPPT hasn't been that way at all.  I like it because it is simply some people who recognized the system doesn't work and they set out to change it.  These brilliant ballzy people put their own asses on the line and figured out where the problems stemmed from and found a way to put an end to it.  Heather Tucci-Jarrif is a star and yet takes no credit for her actions because she said we all collectively were involved in this at some level.  I know OPPT will pan out and so do TPW.  It was always meant to be.  I can't wait for the future!

• Upvote 2

So, I've been reading this. Looks amazing.. however, with the chinooks that have literally been flying right over my house for most of the day are a bit disconcerting. If I try this, as I've just read part of the courtesy notice, will I be shot/ imprisoned/ disappear/ et al? Is this for real?

No friend it's time to pull up your bootstraps this is gaining worldwide momentum...all humans are trustees it's just that most are unaware for now, which means almost all humans are on your side, which means if your having an issue hit up the CVACS and our fellow brethren will assist you. The courtesy notice is going to an individual who is now responsible for themselves only. Your just letting them know as tactful as possible ( because they don't know) that the bank they work for has been foreclosed! I still can't believe it as I'm typing it !!!

The banks are foreclosed!!!!

Now the owners will not tell you cuz that's how ate up they are with evil. The banks have been foreclosed as of the 25 of December. The gov will continue faking it but this means we can dismantle piece by piece every nasty corporation....pharmaceutical companies, surveillance companies, DHS, CIA, if you can think of it it is connected to a corporation....we are ALL truly a band of brothers now, nothing dividing us. A revolution has really begun, there trying to hurry take our guns well now you can legally say by what authority the constitution (not e original one Rothsdad goes into this on his post) is a corporation!!!!!!!!

This is the answer to all our problems.

Wake Up World!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm searching for more info so let's keep this going....I think I'm gonna not pay my mortgage go through the steps and make it work. I mean they are foreclosed...Woot Woot!

• Upvote 2

Hi Brandy!   Aren't you still responsible for paying your debts?  You still have to pay your mortgage.   If a bank is foreclosed on, the notes/receivables still exist... and can be bought by a new entity, under the new rules.   This is why I believe all existing contracts would have to be rewritten... which is fine... new rules, modified/adjusted contracts (mortgages, etc.)... a great time to refinance?!!!!!

Beyond banks, there are hundreds of thousands of corporations doing business... fairly and ethically.   I'm hoping not all are lumped into the "evil" category of association with the government(s).   There's got to be a lot of discernment in this to protect the integrity of honest commerce.  

• Upvote 3

Hi Brandy!   Aren't you still responsible for paying your debts?  You still have to pay your mortgage.   If a bank is foreclosed on, the notes/receivables still exist... and can be bought by a new entity, under the new rules.   This is why I believe all existing contracts would have to be rewritten... which is fine... new rules, modified/adjusted contracts (mortgages, etc.)... a great time to refinance?!!!!!

Beyond banks, there are hundreds of thousands of corporations doing business... fairly and ethically.   I'm hoping not all are lumped into the "evil" category of association with the government(s).   There's got to be a lot of discernment in this to protect the integrity of honest commerce.  

Hey Jax! I I didnt mean to give the impression that all corps are bad...if you listen to part 3 of the mp3s...it talks about how your debt doesn't exist. They actually make ten times the amount you paid to begin with through monetization...they just don't give you the courtesy call of saying "hey, btw your debt has been paid for ten times over, your free!" you won't get that cuz their crooks and now are making money from your mandatory insurance...crazy scheme.

I encourage you to listen to the round table discussions, these guys are eloquent. JonJon listed the Mp3s there are 4 parts. Good stuff.

As far as speculating what will happen to all corps...that I do not know, seems to me the crooked ones will be at the center of any battles. More to come ;)

• Upvote 1

Hey Jax! I I didnt mean to give the impression that all corps are bad...if you listen to part 3 of the mp3s...it talks about how your debt doesn't exist. They actually make ten times the amount you paid to begin with through monetization...they just don't give you the courtesy call of saying "hey, btw your debt has been paid for ten times over, your free!" you won't get that cuz their crooks and now are making money from your mandatory insurance...crazy scheme.

All debt?   Or just the "evil" debt?   Past debt only?   What about future debt?  Please realize I'm not trying to be contentious here... just trying to make common sense of it all.  I "get" the premise.... but not the pragmatics.

How would corporations (businesses, good or bad) sustain their operations if all debts were "forgiven"?   Even their own debts for their own operations/overhead/vendors, etc. would not exist?   Commerce would come to a standstill.   Chaos would ensue... no one would pay anyone... unless and until perhaps any new debt is structured under the new rules.   But "getting there" would prove to be the difficult part... enduring the process while trying not to starve and fight with your neighbors!

I have not listened to any of the audio on this... not being lazy, just don't have the time!   So, thank you, and all, for feeding me your perspectives on this.   I seem to be the only one (so far) concerned about the pragmatic implications!  :)

• Upvote 5

No Jax you are not the only one, I think I have a grip on the theory, but not the practical application. I really appreciate Rothsdad, Brandy, JonJon input, but still a little confused on where to go with next. And I too don't have time to listen to all MP3 right now.   THANKS GUYS and GAL!!

• Upvote 2

All debt?   Or just the "evil" debt?   Past debt only?   What about future debt?  Please realize I'm not trying to be contentious here... just trying to make common sense of it all.  I "get" the premise.... but not the pragmatics.

How would corporations (businesses, good or bad) sustain their operations if all debts were "forgiven"?   Even their own debts for their own operations/overhead/vendors, etc. would not exist?   Commerce would come to a standstill.   Chaos would ensue... no one would pay anyone... unless and until perhaps any new debt is structured under the new rules.   But "getting there" would prove to be the difficult part... enduring the process while trying not to starve and fight with your neighbors!

I have not listened to any of the audio on this... not being lazy, just don't have the time!   So, thank you, and all, for feeding me your perspectives on this.   I seem to be the only one (so far) concerned about the pragmatic implications!  :)

Actualy you ask exactly what I was thinking Jax.  Its a woderful concept. But I dont fully get it. I have always tried to be honest to a fault. I cant imagine not paying for what I have purchased . I still owe on a RV . I certainly would not stop making payment on it. It would seem like stealing to me. Its the contract that I signed on to in full knowledge of what I would pay in intrest. No one twisted my arm to do so. That part of it dont really set right with me.

• Upvote 2

Actualy you ask exactly what I was thinking Jax.  Its a woderful concept. But I dont fully get it. I have always tried to be honest to a fault. I cant imagine not paying for what I have purchased . I still owe on a RV . I certainly would not stop making payment on it. It would seem like stealing to me. Its the contract that I signed on to in full knowledge of what I would pay in intrest. No one twisted my arm to do so. That part of it dont really set right with me.

Same here Dog...  I'm all for the simple accountability concept, and I think the true aim is to restructure existing debts, while then applying the concept to all new debts... as a "global reset".   I'd be all for that.   But, I have a problem with a total forgiveness reset that would create chaos and peril.

• Upvote 2

I'm with you Dog. ;)

Really? What Court Was This? (a good question coming from an old court reporter... )

Bet if I gave that "notice" to anyone they would just laugh at me.

We are responsible for ourselves and what we purchase. just sayin... this is the world we live in. Here's an idea... buy less!

It is a wonderful concept butt NOT realistic right now.

This is where I depart from all the "open thinking". (Don't want my brains to fall out. :-))

JMHO Maggie

PS. I really admire you Roth and Brandy... Jon Jon too... for remaining optimistic and open. I truly do like it.

Lets make it so.

• Upvote 2

First off i want to say, the OPPT  The One People's Public Trust  does NOT SEEL ANYTHING!

Why the  "RV CANT AN WONT HAPPEN."

If you want to hear "Her" the Trustee speak of it, google "the collective imagination" 5D Media Netwrok to listen an skip to 106 minutes to hear about the RV.

Believe me or not, i want this info to be available to all, listen or not, its your choice, but if you want proof, i have provided it for you to check out, dont just have a go at me if your not even willing to learn the information.

What is it is The One Poples Public Trust. OPPT, Heather Tucci Jaraff
a woman who has by completely foreclosed on all corporations world
wide, The IMF, BIS, Fed, etc etc etc. therefore, the RV cannot happen.
if you actually listen to somebody ese (i.e. here) for once instead of
your own self inflated ego opinions then you might learn something.

At the 106 minute mark, which you can skip to, so dont have to listen
to whole thing, she talk for a 1 minute about how the RV and RESETS
wont and cant happen, due to what she has doen an filed with the UCC,
that filing cancels everything. and i mean EVERYTHING.

So no RV folks,this info is right, i know it is.

http://www.peoplestrust1776.org 
(this site is NOT selling ANYTHING. its open information.) if you want
to learn, then find out about OPPT The One people's Public Trust.

The game is ove, no RV folks and no reset of any kind.

BELOW is the TOPPT offical text from their offical Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Alert: The One Peoples Public Trust Forecloses on Major Corporations, Including

Banks

February 04, 2013 -- The One People's Public Trust today is alerting
each man, woman, and child on this planet that banks and corporations
operating under the guise of the people’s governments have been
foreclosed upon by their own free will. The titles, ownership, and
rights of these corporations and all their assets are now duly secured
and held in trust for the one people of this planet, equally.

Multiple investigations uncovered evidence of principals, agents, and
beneficiaries of a slavery system that knowingly performed substantial
and systemic deceptive acts and practices, fraud, theft, and
commandeering of the value of the one people of this planet without
their knowing, willing and intentional consent. Based on the record of
this slavery system, The Public Trust lawfully and legally duly
registered the foreclosure, judgment, and remedy against these
corporations for the damages made and done against the people of this
planet that they have damaged.

This action is the outcome of multiple-year investigations. People of
the planet, on every country, may have a financial interest in the
assets of these former principals, agents, and beneficiaries of the
foreclosed corporations and banks. Interested people everywhere on this
planet are encouraged to investigate this matter on their own. See
www.oppt-in.com.

The Public Trust asserts what is: that each man, woman, and child has
unalienable value and rights granted and deposited in them by the
Creator and not any one of the people is subordinate to any artificial
principality, corporate fiction or the special interest of another
without their appropriate knowing, willing and intentional consent made
by contract or accommodation agreement. The Public Trust expressed that
which already was.

The people have already determined and demanded that public banking
systems, national governments, and their supporting judicial systems
must be fully transparent, accountable, and liable. The Public Trust has
secured the value for all concerned, for all People are created equal.

About One People’s Public Trust (OPPT), The Public Trust, the One
People's Public Trust, People's Public Trust 1776, etc., are duly
secured, entered into Law Ordinance, inclusive of Universal Law
Ordinance, notice by action of entry into International Law Ordinance,
notice by public registrat

BELOW IS A PARTIAL LIST OF FORECLOSED CORPORATIONS

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

AUSTRALIA    QUEENSLAND

http://www.sec.gov/c...0&hidefilings=0
BRAZIL

http://www.sec.gov/c...n/browse-edgar?

company=Federative+Republic+of+Brazil&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Companie
s&action=getcompany
CANADA

CHILE

company=Republic+of+Chile&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Companies&action=get
company
CHINA    PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF

company=PEOPLES+REPUBLIC+OF+CHINA&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Compa
nies&action=getcompany
COLUMBIA

company=+Republic+of+Colombia&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Companies&actio
n=getcompany
EGYPT

company=EGYPT&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Companies&action=getcompany
GREECE

company=HELLENIC+REPUBLIC&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Companies&action
=getcompany
ISRAEL

ITALY

JAPAN

KOREA

MEXICO

company=United+Mexican+States&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Companies&actio
n=getcompany
PERU

SOUTH AFRICA

company=SOUTH+AFRICA+REPUBLIC+OF&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Compani
es&action=getcompany
UNITED KINGDOM

company=UNITED+KINGDOM&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Companies&action=g
etcompany

http://www.sec.gov/A...0296-index.html
VENEZUELA

company=+Bolivarian+Republic+of+Venezuela&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Com
panies&action=getcompany

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics

Same here Dog...  I'm all for the simple accountability concept, and I think the true aim is to restructure existing debts, while then applying the concept to all new debts... as a "global reset".   I'd be all for that.   But, I have a problem with a total forgiveness reset that would create chaos and peril.

You don't owe on it dog because you do not own it.  It is the states.  That is why it is licensed in the state that you live.  You signed for your strawman who is the corporation.  You are just a self moving vessel and they allow you to transport yourself in the RV.  Your dog was more free than any of us! ha ha

• Upvote 2

I received a supplement from a Hartford Investment group this morning that included all the Hartford Companies that were combined at the 1st of the year under the MassMutual Financial Group.  

It appears that the "Inc." is moving their assets under the blanket of  "limited liability partnership (LLP)"  

limited liability partnership (LLP is a partnership in which some or all partners (depending on the jurisdiction) have limited liability. It therefore exhibits elements of partnerships and corporations.

• Upvote 1

ummmm... ok....... BUT.......if you are so sure this is fact........ why have you posted it in rumors ???? Guess you will now be selling your dinar ? :):lol:

We are in "off topic". I have never stated assurance, however that is my goal. No, I'm not selling, yet!