Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please report new problems here

Adam Montana

When I click on "what's new" the screen changes and all the posts and links to to the right side.  It was working fine then all of a sudden it didn't. Anyone else have this issue.

I'll try and post a picture.

Hello Goldie girl - Yes I am having the same issue - Thought it was just me but I see that someone else is having the same issue. :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam.

I haven't received any of your emails to my gmail account on my cell phone since 2-19-13, start of the new site.  (They arrive on my PC without issue.)

I tested an email from another address to my gmail account & it arrived on my cell phone with no hesitation.

Anyone else reporting this???

Thanks again for all you do... :)

When I click on "what's new" the screen changes and all the posts and links to to the right side.  It was working fine then all of a sudden it didn't. Anyone else have this issue.

I'll try and post a picture.

We are having this same issue....(Markinsa, this is what my PM to you was about-maybe you got or not) 

Rope

Adam is working on fixing the "sign in"  issue with the Themes... I think somehow DinarVets Grey theme is the problem.  I see Grey Testing for my themes and it is working fine, can anyone else see the "Grey testing" theme?  I have notified Adam.

-

I'm not quite sure where to find that-Grey Theme.....it's kind of hard to find anything, when you click on the "Whats new" it goes to that funny screen. Everything  is on the left side....not the regular DV page at all.  I'm sure you all will get it figured out....we'll just be patiently waiting  :rocking-chair:  :)

We have a member, DeborahLayne, that forgot her password and has tried to change it but never gets an email with her new password... I tried to post this problem on a mods page but for the life of me I can't figure out how to comment on profiles... Anyways, could one of please check into what's going on with her account?? TIA

Just curious, I'm not able to see who it is that pluses anymore on a post.

Is that a change or is something wrong with my side. I do know about the

list in the upper right hand corner. Just asking. OH, and is there a neg button

or did we do away with that? 

The email button at the bottom left isn't work.

I get an error message,

"Oops! Something went wrong!"

Which email link are you asking about?

Just curious, I'm not able to see who it is that pluses anymore on a post.

Is that a change or is something wrong with my side. I do know about the

list in the upper right hand corner. Just asking. OH, and is there a neg button

or did we do away with that? 

No neg button at this time. I'm working on bringing back the "who liked this" :)

• Upvote 1