Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please report new problems here

Adam Montana

Hi there -

Just noticed that some posts to my profile feed didn't show up on my profile page.

I saw that a person had visited my profile - went to there profile to leave them a message on their feed - and lo and behold, it showed on their page that they had left me a couple of messages - one 4 days old, another over 2 weeks old -  that did not show up on my profile feed.

The person is one of my listed friends, and I'm on a computer with Windows 7 (64 bit) using IE9 (32 bit) with the newest updates to WIN7, IE, Flash, Java and Adobe.

Hope that's fairly clear.  I work on a computer help desk and try to be as accurate and concise as I can. I know I appreciate that on my end...

The site is fine now that I have had time to get used to it. The problem I have now is that the dinar is at the same exchange rate. It's time for a change. :peace:

Brother... we allz got "That" problem.... but hopefully that will change   :soon: 

• Upvote 1

Hi there -

Just noticed that some posts to my profile feed didn't show up on my profile page.

I saw that a person had visited my profile - went to there profile to leave them a message on their feed - and lo and behold, it showed on their page that they had left me a couple of messages - one 4 days old, another over 2 weeks old -  that did not show up on my profile feed.

The person is one of my listed friends, and I'm on a computer with Windows 7 (64 bit) using IE9 (32 bit) with the newest updates to WIN7, IE, Flash, Java and Adobe.

Hope that's fairly clear.  I work on a computer help desk and try to be as accurate and concise as I can. I know I appreciate that on my end...

You probably have your messages flagged that they have to be approved.  I thought you techie guys could figure this out. Guess it take a techie girl to get the job done.

You probably have your messages flagged that they have to be approved.  I thought you techie guys could figure this out. Guess it take a techie girl to get the job done.

Nope - Mine aren't flagged and they weren't showing either ...

And Rod ... it's not stalking - it's interacting :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Adam, I only  have DV grey v2 and IP Board Moblie. :huh:   I don't have the old grey one. There used to be 3 opitons.  I know Markinsa doesn't either because I asked him to check his.

The template colors are the same on the old grey 2 and the ones you can currently choose.

Edited by Goldiegirl

• 2 weeks later...