Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please report new problems here

Adam Montana

This may be normal but i have to sign in all the time now. So i sign in then go for not even 10 minutes then come back for another quick check, the i have to sign back in. If: that will be the norm i hope the remember thing still will work. I do have a habbit of forgeting my user an pw.

Anyone having problems with Safari or the Droid or any other browser - try Chrome. I use it on my laptop , ipad, and iphone - works great on all of them.

This may be normal but i have to sign in all the time now. So i sign in then go for not even 10 minutes then come back for another quick check, the i have to sign back in. If: that will be the norm i hope the remember thing still will work. I do have a habbit of forgeting my user an pw.

That could be a setting on your computer - if you are not using Chrome, try it. It's easier to install Chrome and use that than it is to troubleshoot ALL of the issues other browsers can possibly have.

hey Adam, I've noticed since the last site upgrade I cant +1 any posts using the mobile site. It's not exactly top of the priority list I know but just thought I'd mention it.

Also when I'm viewing threads on the mobile site and I leave the thread and then come back to it later it will take me straight to where I was the last time I was there, but on the full site using my laptop or PC I'm taken straight to the start of each thread every time .

I'm using Firefox on my PC and laptop and the mobile site on my HTC One X using android browser

hey Adam, I've noticed since the last site upgrade I cant +1 any posts using the mobile site. It's not exactly top of the priority list I know but just thought I'd mention it.

Also when I'm viewing threads on the mobile site and I leave the thread and then come back to it later it will take me straight to where I was the last time I was there, but on the full site using my laptop or PC I'm taken straight to the start of each thread every time .

I'm using Firefox on my PC and laptop and the mobile site on my HTC One X using android browser

Are you clicking on the Topic Title or the balloon t_unread.png? The balloon will take you to the first unread post in a thread. :twothumbs:

-

Are you clicking on the Topic Title or the balloon t_unread.png? The balloon will take you to the first unread post in a thread. :twothumbs:

-

It doesnt make any difference which one I click on it always shows the first post .... I might just download google chrome an see if that makes any difference.

I've notice that "Bing" or "MSBing" or "Google" or some wierd acronym, is following me around.  More so now with this new update of the system.  Showing up pretty much on most of my posting. 

Is anyone else seeing this?    :shrug:<_<

You're not on any terrorist watch lists are you?  :lol:  But seriously, I have seen them too and I believe they're just bots from those web services that are collecting data.

-

You're not on any terrorist watch lists are you?  :lol:  But seriously, I have seen them too and I believe they're just bots from those web services that are collecting data.

-

No, not on any terrorist list, or any list for that matters.   But I can be holy terror if I wanted to be. :blush:

I had one visit my profile. :angry:

I'm okay, as long as others are seeing it too.  Just covering my bases Markinsa.  Its an eerry feeling :( Thanks for settling some uneasy feelings.  ;)

My email notifications have stopped working -

I have a Gmail acct - and I used to receive emails -

But over the past 2 weeks - nothing - nada - ziltch -

I need tech assistance to help resolve this -

Thanks -

I am actively working on that as a top priority. I am having the same issue.

I noticed that when I sign in and hit remember details button it will hold the info for 3 days and then I have to sign in again. Why won't the memory last longer?

What browser are you using?

Adam also the red notifications we used to receive when someone liked our post or commented  on our posts havent worked for some time now.  They did however work when you brought the site back to the brand new format in the beginning.

Edited by easyrider

Sir I was not able to get Dinarvets at all on Sunday  having issues. Everytime I tried said website was not available,,,yahoo,any search engine. I thought briefly ok everybody has cashed in moved to >>> is there a  alternate way to contact you on troubles?

thanks george

Sir I was not able to get Dinarvets at all on Sunday  having issues. Everytime I tried said website was not available,,,yahoo,any search engine. I thought briefly ok everybody has cashed in moved to >>> is there a  alternate way to contact you on troubles?

thanks george

Dinarvets was down most of yesterday and early this morning.  No one could log on.

-

Folks: when I reply to a post I dont have any font, style, smiley options available. They are all grayed out. Also when I hit the "post" button it will just sit...sometimes several minutes and I have to exit DV site then re-enter. After re-entry my "post" is not shown and requires re-type.