Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please report new problems here

Adam Montana

Try

Mine do! :eyebrows:

:woot:

:rocking-chair:

Can you email an article?  Go all the way through using the anti spamming filter. Hahahaha!!!! I'm a maroon!!! I was just entering the email address without the name. Goof Ball! Evidently it WANTS the Name! :lol:

-

-

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked everywhere in this section, till my eyes started burning.  I want to copy and paste.  Can someone just give me a brief explanation on how its done, or direct me to the information. 

Keep in mind, not literate in computers.  I think Muleslayer said it best, "someone please hold my hand and guide me." 

Question: A lot of the pinned topics in this section are dated to the old system.  Is that information still workable with this new updated system. 

I've looked everywhere in this section, till my eyes started burning.  I want to copy and paste.  Can someone just give me a brief explanation on how its done, or direct me to the information. 

Keep in mind, not literate in computers.  I think Muleslayer said it best, "someone please hold my hand and guide me." 

Question: A lot of the pinned topics in this section are dated to the old system.  Is that information still workable with this new updated system. 

Hi there pattyangel,

Here goes it!!

Put your courser at the beginning of what you want to copy..... Press and hold the left button on your mouse until you have highlighted everything your wanting to copy......... release your left finger and then click and release your right button and choose copy...

Now to past it just put your courser where you want to paste it and right click paste....  You will then see what you copied appear!!!!

Hope this helps,

carla :)

• Upvote 1

Carla I did what you said and that is exactly what I use to do with the old system.  I can copy it, but it won't let me paste it.  Do I need to use any of the icons?

MSN-Emoticon-nerd-007.gif  I did it!!!!!  I had to use one of the icon's, I ran my coursor over it and "paste" popped up and I click it, and wha-la, it pasted.  Thanks Carla for sounding so patient in your instructions.  ;)

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 1

Try

Can you email an article?  Go all the way through using the anti spamming filter. Hahahaha!!!! I'm a maroon!!! I was just entering the email address without the name. Goof Ball! Evidently it WANTS the Name! :lol:

-

-

:lol:

Hi, I can"t access my profile...says I don't have permission and I don't have access...Help!!

What link are you trying to use?

Carla I did what you said and that is exactly what I use to do with the old system.  I can copy it, but it won't let me paste it.  Do I need to use any of the icons?

MSN-Emoticon-nerd-007.gif  I did it!!!!!  I had to use one of the icon's, I ran my coursor over it and "paste" popped up and I click it, and wha-la, it pasted.  Thanks Carla for sounding so patient in your instructions.  ;)

:twothumbs:  :bravo:  :twothumbs:

Adam

I do like the look of the new system.

However with the old system when you went "back" on IE8 you were returned to the previous entry.  When you opened a subject you went to the page and  were you left it. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting were can restore this feature.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance

Edited by Wicked

Work computer - Win7 w/ Firefox - Log in -

It's all good. Everything works fine.

Home computer - Win XP w/ Firefox - Log in -

It logs me in, then loops back to log in, with me logged in,

regardless of what link I click.

I've run Crap Cleaner, Wise Disk Cleaner, and a whole

slew of other system file cleaners.

Even cleaned out the registry with a few registry cleaners.

Same issue.

Any ideas...?

Mrparrot, I have Win XP w/firefox and I don't get that log in problem you get.

I do have another issue that started today. I'm getitng that a search box on the right hand side of the screen. Shows me topics like site traffic, iraqi dinar exchange, dinar exchange rate, active users, jordainian dinar etc ...there is a whole ist of things. I close it but it comes back when I go to the next thread.   So what's up with that now?   I didn't change any settings.

I also noticed that box shows up on the right side of the list of emoticons when I clck on smile face then click on show all. I got the search box I mentioned above in my emoticons sreen and I have to close it.

My notifications stopped working some time after 12:05 am on 3/18! I wondered why I didn't see any when I logged in this morning then all day long they weren't working. I tried going to the notification list instead of the little thingie on top but it still didn't show any new ones. I know I had some, because just going thru threads I found a couple of replies to my posts.

Thanks!

KK

Edit: I'm running W7 with Google Chrome...

Edited by KiaKaha

anybody have an idea why the tool bar at the top of the "reply to this topic" is not avalibale in Safari on an ipad?

works just fine on my pc. D@mn :bugs:  Apple's.

i cannot properly express my emotions :eyebrows:  with out them!!!! :blush:

I have that same problem too, on Droid Incredible 2 phone. The only option for me is to type words or attach a file. I just recently found out you can paste a YouTube link in the post for it to show up.

There's not a "Flash 9" for Droid...so NO "advanced uploader". May be your problem too, idk.

I have that same problem too, on Droid Incredible 2 phone. The only option for me is to type words or attach a file. I just recently found out you can paste a YouTube link in the post for it to show up.

There's not a "Flash 9" for Droid...so NO "advanced uploader". May be your problem too, idk.

anybody have an idea why the tool bar at the top of the "reply to this topic" is not avalibale in Safari on an ipad?

works just fine on my pc. D@mn :bugs:  Apple's.

i cannot properly express my emotions :eyebrows:  with out them!!!! :blush:

If you are mainly interested in the smiley's just learn the shortcuts for them.  For instance " : lol : " = :lol:  when combined together without anyspaces.  You can find the shortcuts by clicking on the smiley in the toolbar and then clicking on "show all". :twothumbs: = : twothumbs :

-

If you are mainly interested in the smiley's just learn the shortcuts for them.  For instance " : lol : " = :lol:  when combined together without anyspaces.  You can find the shortcuts by clicking on the smiley in the toolbar and then clicking on "show all". :twothumbs: = : twothumbs :

-

When using "More reply options"... This is what it looks like...there's nothing there.

post-34394-0-91936900-1363838034_thumb.p

Can anyone help with the "What's New" button.

All I get now is "Sorry, no new content". I've made sure that the show all forums is checked and highlighted and when that didn't work I checked each forum individually.

It does show new topics if I am not logged in.

Can anyone help with the "What's New" button.

All I get now is "Sorry, no new content". I've made sure that the show all forums is checked and highlighted and when that didn't work I checked each forum individually.

It does show new topics if I am not logged in.

By content type

• Filter by forum

Hey you workaholic! 

Thanks for responding. 

"New Since My Last Visit" is what is checked for me. But, unfortunately the no new content continues to display.

PS.... if it helps, this happened after I used the recall from auto save feature on a post a couple of days ago. What was strange was after posting, I clicked to quote someone else and it merged it with the last post, same thread, same topic.

:shrug:

By content type

• Filter by forum
Edited by Dinar_o'saurs

By content type

• Filter by forum

Hey you workaholic! 

Thanks for responding. 

"New Since My Last Visit" is what is checked for me. But, unfortunately the no new content continues to display.

PS.... if it helps, this happened after I used the recall from auto save feature on a post a couple of days ago. What was strange was after posting, I clicked to quote someone else and it merged it with the last post, same thread, same topic.

:shrug:

Hehe, I was going to check that option too.  Use my default. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

Okay Markinsa..... thanks.

More forum follies. I couldn't get it to work by clicking on the tabs on the left, but when I clicked on your tabs within your post, everything is back to normal...... it seems like....... for now. I hope.  :huh:

Question: Between this and the problem with my signature, is there a correlation there, with setting privileges or something?

This new software is somewhat buggy.

Hehe, I was going to check that option too.  Use my default. :twothumbs:

-

Okay Markinsa..... thanks.

More forum follies. I couldn't get it to work by clicking on the tabs on the left, but when I clicked on your tabs within your post, everything is back to normal...... it seems like....... for now. I hope.  :huh:

Question: Between this and the problem with my signature, is there a correlation there,

The tabs within my post, function the same as the options to the left in "What's New?"  If you clicked on "Past 24 hrs" above, that would have changed the filtering of your posts, and changed it from "New since my last visit"

For the 2nd question, I don't believe there is any correlation.  :twothumbs:

Let us know if you have any more problems. :)

-