Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please report new problems here

Adam Montana

Hey everyone! As you can see, the forum was given a facelift this morning.

I know we all hate change, but it was time... so let's all work together and get used to our new site.

Although I spent several weeks preparing for this change, there WILL be glitches that I was not able to find on my own.

If you find one, please report it in this thread.

We also need the following information:

1. Your OS (Windows 7, XP, Mac OSX, etc)

2. The browser you are using (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc)

3. Anything else you think would be helpful!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

Just a few thing I noticed:

1. Lost my Avatar ............ refound it but now my ears dont move LOL they do on my profile but not my avartar.

2. when I post to a topic it use to jump back to the top of the whats
new list ......... not seeing that happen on our crazy post.

3. when you clicked on a thread on the old one it would bring you to where you last left off if you had been on it before now it always goes to the beginning

These are a few thing nothing major looks and feels good.

• Upvote 2

Hey everyone! As you can see, the forum was given a facelift this morning.

I know we all hate change, but it was time... so let's all work together and get used to our new site.

Although I spent several weeks preparing for this change, there WILL be glitches that I was not able to find on my own.

If you find one, please report it in this thread.

We also need the following information:

1. Your OS (Windows 7, XP, Mac OSX, etc)

2. The browser you are using (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc)

3. Anything else you think would be helpful!

:twothumbs:

Starting new topic in proper category. How? Others are doing it. The "Like" feature is cool. Thanks,

After all these years of being on the older format (which I liked) why did you have to change to this new format now when we are supposed to be close to the end of our journey...??? Maybe I am just an old fart and got stuck in my nonconfusing ways...

I liked the old one too, but it was not compatible with the new software. The old software had some security bugs in it... close to the RV or not, we had to upgrade.

Just a few thing I noticed:

1. Lost my Avatar ............ refound it but now my ears dont move LOL they do on my profile but not my avartar.

2. when I post to a topic it use to jump back to the top of the whats

new list ......... not seeing that happen on our crazy post.

3. when you clicked on a thread on the old one it would bring you to where you last left off if you had been on it before now it always goes to the beginning

These are a few thing nothing major looks and feels good.

1. Sorry about that, a few avatars were harmed in the making of this move :)

2. I don't understand - you used to be instantly taken away from the thread you just posted in? 

3. That is an issue, I will look into it.

Starting new topic in proper category. How? Others are doing it. The "Like" feature is cool. Thanks,

Just make sure you're in the Category you want to start the topic in if I'm not mistaken.

• Upvote 1

I liked the old one too, but it was not compatible with the new software. The old software had some security bugs in it... close to the RV or not, we had to upgrade.

1. Sorry about that, a few avatars were harmed in the making of this move :)

2. I don't understand - you used to be instantly taken away from the thread you just posted in? 

3. That is an issue, I will look into it.

Just make sure you're in the Category you want to start the topic in if I'm not mistaken.

I was trying to say after you posted on a thread and you went back and clicked on whats new the tread you posted on would then be at the top of that list. I think what is happening is it only shows back on your list after someone else comes along and post after yoou then it shows up. Hope that make since.

I was trying to say after you posted on a thread and you went back and clicked on whats new the tread you posted on would then be at the top of that list. I think what is happening is it only shows back on your list after someone else comes along and post after yoou then it shows up. Hope that make since.

Ah! Looks like you need to encourage others to respond to you so you can go back to the top of the list :)

HELP!!!!   I renewed my VIP subscription but it isn't showing up and I have been blocked out of the VIP section!!!!!!!

Email VIP@dinarvets.com

Ah! Looks like you need to encourage others to respond to you so you can go back to the top of the list :)

Email VIP@dinarvets.com

Right LOL that works I will just get use to it. It was just something that I noticed. Also fyi I'm useing windows 7 with firefox if you need that for anything.

Adam,

Yota691 made 2 post in the news section and when he clicked the post button the only thing that shows in the post is the link.  When I hit the edit button it not only showed his link but also showed his article!!  This article was a translated article so I am not sure if it is not excepting the words due to the translation.....

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141781-talk-about-a-final-agreement-to-pass-the-budget-in-the-session-on-thursday/?p=1116103

UPDATE:  Yota691 went back to that thread and removed the link to the site where he got the info from and the article now shows up in the post as long as the link was removed!!   :shrug:  :confused2:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Yota made 2 post in the news section and when he clicked the post button the only thing that shows in the post is the link.  When I hit the edit button it not only showed his link but also showed his article!!  This article was a translated article so I am not sure if it is not excepting the words due to the translation.....

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141781-talk-about-a-final-agreement-to-pass-the-budget-in-the-session-on-thursday/?p=1116103

Yes I can't see them I dont know if ya'll can..all i see is the the Link.  :unsure:  :confused: when i go to edit it shows up but hit save it goes away.. :shrug: I post in another thread that K98 post with a referring article and it show up..just to let you know...

After all these years of being on the older format (which I liked) why did you have to change to this new format now when we are supposed to be close to the end of our journey...??? Maybe I am just an old fart and got stuck in my nonconfusing ways...

Change is good...as long as it's NOT coming from Obama. You think!

• Upvote 5