Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV's New Look!!!

Dinar_o'saurs

***///

Good news:  the 10-year old smarty pants kid next door is playing hooky today from school...

He came over and showed us how to manually adjust our "ZOOM" to fit the whole gimmick on our screen

without 'lopping' stuff off on either side.

This might help somebody... jus' sayin'......

***///ALSO:

Now can we have a more ample "LIKE THIS" quota?

(C'mon... you guys.... you had to know some of us would find something to bitsch about! :P )

P.S.  We're already over not having our NEG button anymore, because we still have this: :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 3

Looks good, I like the no more neg button now you actually have to tell them you dislike there statement and why LOL

Ok here are some things I have noticed wheater the can be adjusted or not who knows

1. Lost my Avatar ............ refound it but now my ears dont move LOL they do on my profile but not my avartar.

2. when I post to a topic it use to jump back to the top of the whats new list ......... not seeing that happen on our crazy post.

• Upvote 1

Adam 

can you make the 

back to top of page button 

a floater button 

everything else looks and works great  

thanks adam

the only thing I'm not keen on is ...when you back to a post and it starts you back at the beginning and not were you left off 

click on the small button on the left of the topic   

hope that is what you are referring to 

• Upvote 1

I don't see the little box to add pictures. Am I missing something? <_<

As for the look, it's fine.  I do agree that when you go back into a thread you have read before it takes to the first post and not where you left off. That's annoying.

Hit the "More Reply Options" button next to the post button, G.  It will show up then.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

Yeah and someone now hit the report button on my post by mistake. I'm not liking this at all.  Mods can you remove me from any black list.  This has been a crappy day.

It was hit by accident and the person came to us as soon as it happened asking us to fix it!!  You are good to go!!  We will have a few ooppppsss  for a while until everyone gets use to the new forum!!  We will take care of it :-)

• Upvote 4

PLEASE remember that this is day 1 of this new format!! Adam will be tweaking things to smooth out some of the issues!!  Got to give him a little time!!! When you let him know of likes and dislikes he might be able to correct some of them! NOT ALL but maybe some!!   :D  :bump:

• Upvote 4

I like the fact that I can now tell everyone how much I hate assault guns and not get negged for it. LOL.   I also like very much how you can see the people that "liked" a post.  It helps in the social networking of the site to match yourself with others that have similar likes.  Now you don't have to comment in order to show others what your interests are. Well done.  I'm sure there will be kinks that need to be worked out.  However, the overall layout is very asthetically pleasing.

• Upvote 2

Okay was testing to see how to post video - so here you go:

Third icon from left (small square with green inside). When you mouse over it tells you Special BBC Code.

Click on it and a small window pops up in the middle of your screen - click the down arrow and select "Media"

Another window will open with a box for URL - paste in your url link and click OK.

:twothumbs:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 4