Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV's New Look!!!

Dinar_o'saurs

I don't see the little box to add pictures. Am I missing something? <_<

As for the look, it's fine.  I do agree that when you go back into a thread you have read before it takes to the first post and not where you left off. That's annoying.

Click on the Balloon t_unread.png next to the thread, that will take you to the first unread topic. :twothumbs:

Ok here are some things I have noticed wheater the can be adjusted or not who knows

1. Lost my Avatar ............ refound it but now my ears dont move LOL they do on my profile but not my avartar.

2. when I post to a topic it use to jump back to the top of the whats new list ......... not seeing that happen on our crazy post.

Change your "By time period"  to something other than "Content I have not read".

By time period
  • Content I have not read
  • New since my last visit
  • Past 24 hours
  • Past week
  • Past 2 weeks
  • Past month
  • Past 6 months
  • Past year

I don't mean to complain but I don't like it... It was perfect the way it was!!!! I am on my phone and hope it's different when I'm on a computer... I can't leave profile comments and I don't have any on my profile either... BTW I like that the neg button is gone but now it feels more like facebook, lol...

When you are on your phone, change the Theme to "IP: Board Mobile" (Located at the bottom left of each thread, under all the sharing icons) :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 2

Where do I leave a message on someone's profile.  Have a question for a mod.

Until I get use to the new site.  Everyone ignore me for passing through, I'm sure I've stopped to visit accidently.  I would say Hi, but I don't know where to post it. 

I've already posted a comment on your profile, and I'm adding this so other members will know. 

Click on the member's profile, and then click on "Profile Feed" and you can add comments there. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

When I open up a thread now the site doesn't remember that I've been to the thread before and starts with post number 1 again. That stinks on the big threads..  Thanks Adam

At the top right of a thread you have already read, which has new content, look to the left of the "Reply to this topic" Button, there is a "Go to the first unread post" Button. Click on that. :twothumbs:

Also, if you click on the Blue Balloons t_unread.png to the left of the topic, that will also take you to the first unread post.

-

When I open up a thread now the site doesn't remember that I've been to the thread before and starts with post number 1 again. That stinks on the big threads..  Thanks Adam

Hi Bodeen...  I had wondered about that too!   Bumper pointed out the "Go to first unread post" at the top right of the page... OR, we can click on the "blue balloon" and it will bring us to the last post read.   Hope that helps!

• Upvote 1

***///

When we used to open 'OlSarge's Profile page, any messages from friends were posted right there for us to read and reply to...

We see several folks have dropped in, but see no messages...

Where do we look for those now?.....  :shrug:

(or has everyone just stopped writing to us because we're being smartypantses...?) :P

***///

When we used to open 'OlSarge's Profile page, any messages from friends were posted right there for us to read and reply to...

We see several folks have dropped in, but see no messages...

Where do we look for those now?.....  :shrug:

(or has everyone just stopped writing to us because we're being smartypantses...?) :P

Profile Page | Profile Feed :twothumbs:

-

***///

Thanks, MARK:hug:

Nothin' new.... guess we're havin' enough fun just sayin' it all on the boards! :D

***///

Thanks for the swell message to US, LITTLESAM....! :D

At least now we know our mail gimmick-thingy is still workin'....!

(we tried to leave you a note back, but there was the video gizmo right there in the center of yer profile page and we couldn't figure out how to post anything there for ya!) :wacko:  :blink:  :huh:

Luv, 'OlSarge'sGals :wave:

• Upvote 2

***///

Thanks, MARK:hug:

Nothin' new.... guess we're havin' enough fun just sayin' it all on the boards! :D

***///

Thanks for the swell message to US, LITTLESAM....! :D

At least now we know our mail gimmick-thingy is still workin'....!

(we tried to leave you a note back, but there was the video gizmo right there in the center of yer profile page and we couldn't figure out how to post anything there for ya!) :wacko:  :blink:  :huh:

Luv, 'OlSarge'sGals :wave:

HMMMMMMM..... :blush: LUV YA TOO.... :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Is there a way to insert media such as youtube's?

If you look on the tool bar jonjon... over from the B (bold button)... just past the Insert/Remove Button to the "Link" button... click there, it will open up, and paste your link!   ;) 

Now I gotta figure out how to go the the last post in a link without going to the beginning of a post each time I open it... oh well, new look... gotta hit the books to figure it out!   :blush: 

One suggestion if I may Mod's.... when I want to comment on someone's post it copies the whole post... which can detract from the point being commented on if'n ya know what I mean??? ... that, and it can be unnecessarily repetitious!!!  :shrug:  I'm not trying to be a whiner .. but if'n I was... I know Wisconsin has plenty of cheese to go with that "whine"!!!  :rolleyes: 

If you look on the tool bar jonjon... over from the B (bold button)... just past the Insert/Remove Button to the "Link" button... click there, it will open up, and paste your link!   ;) 

Now I gotta figure out how to go the the last post in a link without going to the beginning of a post each time I open it... oh well, new look... gotta hit the books to figure it out!   :blush: 

One suggestion if I may Mod's.... when I want to comment on someone's post it copies the whole post... which can detract from the point being commented on if'n ya know what I mean??? ... that, and it can be unnecessarily repetitious!!!  :shrug:  I'm not trying to be a whiner .. but if'n I was... I know Wisconsin has plenty of cheese to go with that "whine"!!!  :rolleyes: 

Hi Rod...  I had wondered about that too!   Bumper pointed out the "Go to first unread post" at the top right of the page... OR, we can click on the "blue balloon" and it will bring us to the last post read.   Hope that helps!

• Upvote 1

#1: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141721-dvs-new-look/page-6#entry1116497 or see Post #105

#2: See Quote above, you can delete the lines in the quote you don't want. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

Just wanna know if ya'll changed up the viewing on the like button... I get a notice on my home page, but in the actual article I don't see where folks have hit the like button.... inquiring minds!!!  :rolleyes: 

Same here Rod... I'm getting "liked" notices...but none are showing under the posts.