Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV's New Look!!!

Dinar_o'saurs

At the top of the first post in a thread, on the right side, there will be the option "Go To First Unread Post" 

When you click on that, it will take you to the latest post that you have not read.

Oh yeah! If you have not read the thread at all, the option is not showing.  :lol:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 3

Hey everyone! I'm happy to see that the majority of the feedback is positive. I would have loved to NOT have to do all the work of migrating the forums to this new layout, but the software needed to be updated and the old design was no longer compatible with the new software. Kind of like Grandma's TV... ;)

Anyway, if you notice any bugs PLEASE post them at this link: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141771-please-report-new-problems-here/

I'm going to leave this thread open, but I cannot guarantee that I will see your post if you report a problem here.

So if you see a problem - report it at this link: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141771-please-report-new-problems-here/

Thanks! :tiphat:

I like the new look Adam but the pages are to big for my screen 15 inch scree and cant get a hole page on it.

Strange... this design should fit on any screen the last one fit on. I think that kid might be messing with you!

Either way, Biker gave a good suggestion above :twothumbs:

The unsubscribe button does not work o/w all seems good . i cannot call up the emoticons

Follow this Topic is now at the top right corner of the thread - I just tested it, worked fine. 

Looks good, I like the no more neg button now you actually have to tell them you dislike there statement and why LOL

The jury is still out on the Neg button, but you make a good point! 

ADAM.....will we still have the questions and answears section for the Wed. Chat?....thx

That is not changing :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Sargtfuzzy go to the top of your page, click on view, then click on zoom, and set at 75% your page will shrink to full screen .

***///

The tech-kid next door showed 'OlSarge'sGals how to go to the little sprocket-looking "tools" gimmick and do 'custom' setting.

We dialed it in at 117% and it's perfect! 

Big enough for us to see & still fills up screen nicely w/o cutting stuff off at the borders!

Mission accomplished! :salute:

• Upvote 1

Geez ... Adam ... you could have warned us ... *sheesh*

This is definitely going to take some getting used to. Being an old fart (can we use that word? is there a list of unusable words on this version?) ... anyway, being an old ... bag of wind ... I do have some trouble adjusting to things I don't "get" right away. And the longer it takes, the less adjustment I do. But we will give it a try. No choice, really ... :) (do we still have smiley thingies? did one just happen here?) There seems to be a bunch of stuff that just pops up out of nowhere, like this post a message section ... I can see this being a lot of fun if it isn't a lot of frustration. 

Anyway, ADAM ... I appreciate how much hard work this takes ... it is almost easier to start from scratch and not have anything the same ... easier to design (sometimes) and easier for people to learn to use (sometimes) ... but this looks good and will, I think, catch on and become something we will all like more than what we had. 

:)

smee2

p.s. Adam, is there an on line manual for this new stuff?

• Upvote 2

Okay was testing to see how to post video - so here you go:

Third icon from left (small square with green inside). When you mouse over it tells you Special BBC Code.

Click on it and a small window pops up in the middle of your screen - click the down arrow and select "Media"

Another window will open with a box for URL - paste in your url link and click OK.

:twothumbs:

Thank you,

Your a doll, Granny.

When I saw the site this morning the first thing I thought was I had been hacked.  Next thought was "I am too old to handle change."  Then I reminded my self that change was good, change was growth and I should not be confronted by it.  Now, a couple of hours later and I am beginning to find my way around.  I think it is really great....much better than the old site in fact.  It feels much more secure.  Thank you Adam.

• Upvote 1

For those of you that do not want to see new posts in a particular forum (music videos), you can eliminate them from

your Whats New page by going to the bottom item in the left column. Click on "Filter by Forum" and then select the forums

you would like to see in your Whats New page. B)

• Upvote 4

Well, I can see that the members as a whole aren't revolting.  The only change I'm looking for is the Dinar RV, other than that, I like things to stay the same.  But I know if I spend some time here that I will appreciate the upgrades. 

Did I mention that I'm still hanging on to my old OS for the computer...last in the house...because I know exactly what to expect?

Ha ha ha...thanks Adam for making life here as good as it can get! :)

Can I sweep floors or something......you know work that off.  I would hate for folks to think ill of me.   :P 

GO RV, then BV

No worries Shab's ... we gotta have some bad boyz around here... it's good for our image!!!  :eyebrows:  I mean we can't all be kittens and puppy dog tails ya know!!!  :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1

"I will look into a better mobile solution :twothumbs:"

OOPH!......lol, didn't expect a response.  thanx adam, i frequent your site 99% of the time from mobile.  i am probably one of the few, but thanx for the response :tiphat:

• Upvote 1