Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Where To Hide!

krome2ez

February 18, 2013 at 8:00 am

The Next Generation of Surveillance;

You Will Not Be Able to Hide

The technology of surveillance drones is so advanced

that high resolutions images of something as small as six inches

can be observed from 17,000 feet.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/02/the-next-generation-of-surveillance-you-will-not-be-able-to-hide/#ixzz2LIQVghgA

Edited by krome2ez
  • Upvote 1

February 18, 2013 at 8:00 am

The Next Generation of Surveillance;

You Will Not Be Able to Hide

The technology of surveillance drones is so advanced

that high resolutions images of something as small as six inches

can be observed from 17,000 feet.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/02/the-next-generation-of-surveillance-you-will-not-be-able-to-hide/#ixzz2LIQVghgA

why would you want to hide? If you have something to hide then it must not be good.

• Downvote 7

why would you want to hide? If you have something to hide then it must not be good.

This response is laughable ! You see what this , and other governments are doing for "the good of their citizens," and you think there is no reason or will be no reason to hide ? Please, go back and study history just a little bit harder. Try to get a feel for what inevitably happens as governments get more and more power. Power does corrupt, and absolute power does corrupt, absolutely. There is no denying it, and there is no doubt it is happening right now in this country.

BTW, you might want to start paying attention to krome2ez's posts. I've watched them over the last few months. You may just learn something if you watch.

Have a good day.

***///***///***///

That must mean they can see a brown eye from pretty far off.... <_</>

Hey, obummer, here's lookin' back atcha...! :moon-from-car:/>/>

***///***///***///

Quite literally laughing as I read this. Thanks, sarge ! Ha !

• Upvote 4

This response is laughable ! You see what this , and other governments are doing for "the good of their citizens," and you think there is no reason or will be no reason to hide ? Please, go back and study history just a little bit harder. Try to get a feel for what inevitably happens as governments get more and more power. Power does corrupt, and absolute power does corrupt, absolutely. There is no denying it, and there is no doubt it is happening right now in this country.

BTW, you might want to start paying attention to krome2ez's posts. I've watched them over the last few months. You may just learn something if you watch.

Have a good day.

Quite literally laughing as I read this. Thanks, sarge ! Ha !

Can't change the past only the future and no i am not paying any attention to Krome's post they are quite entertaining but far fetched. thank you and have a nice one as well.

Do you own any curtains or blinds on your home? If so, why are you hiding? Nice to see you still promoting pro-nazi thoughts on this site...

I agree with you FNByrd. What Willie Wonka universe is this guy from. I'd try to explain it to him but he's lost. Save the ones you can. It's scary stuff though.

Lord help us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am by no means a extremist but you really need to look at the big picture, think how things have changed over the last twenty years, The Gov wants to monitor everything, WHY? Because we are a melting pot, we offer freedom to anyone whether they mean us harm or not, I don't know if it's really about communism or what, but what I do know is it has some traits of protection of our soil. Keeping control of millions and millions of people is not easy, heck, I have a hell of a time controlling 45-50 guys at my job. If you ran a bar that was exclusive to the Hells Angels. but decided to let all the biker club"s in, would you not be on a higher alert. Does 9/11 put us on a higher alert? Jim Jones, Waco, the freaks that waited for the aliens to arrive? "Forget his name, older white haired guy" Oklahoma city bombings. What about the UNI-Bomber? My point is immigrants came over here to absolve themselves from those kinda of fears, thus I believe there is A LITTLE BIT of government intent to try and protect the USA. Now with that said I do however feel we are on a slippery slope, I am not a Obama fan, he scares me, his agenda is somewhat questionable, and I do feel he is about being a tyrant who has a quest that he wants to see fulfilled. The Gov today is about taxing the middle class to death, our back and our fortitude will not for go for this much longer, ( You only have to kick a man so much till he finally stays down) And when those people finally stay down, Forget about it, IT'S ALL OVER. Things need to change but when you have over 50% of the country voting for free health care, free rent , free food, free cell phone, I am worried that there may be no change in sight.. We as a country cannot support those who want to feed off the fruits of our labor, We cannot sustain this kind of system, We need to find a cure, we need to right this ship, We are in jeopardy of losing everything our fore fathers fought to preserve, If things do not Begin to change soon I can only pray my young adult children have the fortitude or if the Dinar Hits: the money to survive. Folks, the water we look into is murky and the weight on our backs will eventually make us fall into that water, we have to find a way and the strength to over come this, if not we will never look ourselves in the mirror and feel justified about what we contribute to society... Thanks for letting me go on a little rant, I really love this site.. I would love to go on but it's late and I have to go to work tomorrow..

I am by no means a extremist but you really need to look at the big picture, think how things have changed over the last twenty years, The Gov wants to monitor everything, WHY? Because we are a melting pot, we offer freedom to anyone whether they mean us harm or not, I don't know if it's really about communism or what, but what I do know is it has some traits of protection of our soil. Keeping control of millions and millions of people is not easy, heck, I have a hell of a time controlling 45-50 guys at my job. If you ran a bar that was exclusive to the Hells Angels. but decided to let all the biker club"s in, would you not be on a higher alert. Does 9/11 put us on a higher alert? Jim Jones, Waco, the freaks that waited for the aliens to arrive? "Forget his name, older white haired guy" Oklahoma city bombings. What about the UNI-Bomber? My point is immigrants came over here to absolve themselves from those kinda of fears, thus I believe there is A LITTLE BIT of government intent to try and protect the USA. Now with that said I do however feel we are on a slippery slope, I am not a Obama fan, he scares me, his agenda is somewhat questionable, and I do feel he is about being a tyrant who has a quest that he wants to see fulfilled. The Gov today is about taxing the middle class to death, our back and our fortitude will not for go for this much longer, ( You only have to kick a man so much till he finally stays down) And when those people finally stay down, Forget about it, IT'S ALL OVER. Things need to change but when you have over 50% of the country voting for free health care, free rent , free food, free cell phone, I am worried that there may be no change in sight.. We as a country cannot support those who want to feed off the fruits of our labor, We cannot sustain this kind of system, We need to find a cure, we need to right this ship, We are in jeopardy of losing everything our fore fathers fought to preserve, If things do not Begin to change soon I can only pray my young adult children have the fortitude or if the Dinar Hits: the money to survive. Folks, the water we look into is murky and the weight on our backs will eventually make us fall into that water, we have to find a way and the strength to over come this, if not we will never look ourselves in the mirror and feel justified about what we contribute to society... Thanks for letting me go on a little rant, I really love this site.. I would love to go on but it's late and I have to go to work tomorrow..

A bump would be nice, it's late and I would really like to get some feed back, Because I am not a know it all and I do valvue others thoughts, thanks ..