Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar-ify me please!

Xrayok

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Machine - gave you a + for your "random act of kindness" :hug:

Welcome to DV Xrayok - gave you a + for participating in the Dinar-ify Me process. :twothumbs:

:rocking-chair:

Please Dinarify Me ..... Again....!   :twothumbs: 

Thank you,

RON   B) 

Texas Granny,

Is it possible that you can re-DINARIFY me...? Somewhere my Dinarify went away, and I've asked to have it redone several times. It's in the Dinarify section, plus a pic is also in my profile pics. THanks for any help you can give. Blessings.....RON  B) 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! I'm a brand newbie VIP but have been faithfully reading DV for about a year now. I hope not to bother DV with too many questions, but I would like to be Dinarified. I've posted a picture in my gallery of a 25K Dinar note and my computer screen showing my screen name RedTailedHawk. Is there anything else you need from me to qualify me? Thanks in advance for all your good work.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

wink.gif Dinar ify me please!

Hello! I'm a brand newbie VIP but have been faithfully reading DV for about a year now. I hope not to bother DV with too many questions, but I would like to be Dinarified. I've posted a picture in my gallery of a 25K Dinar note and my computer screen showing my screen name RedTailedHawk. Is there anything else you need from me to qualify me? Thanks in advance for all your good work.

T hey hate us because they are jealous.

Its as simple as that.I mean,what other country in the world could get away with killing innocent Iraqi men,women and children with weapons of mass destruction and say "We had to do it,,,,because there maybe weapons of mass destruction hidden somewhere in Iraq and  IF there IS weapons of mass destruction and IF these weapons of mass destruction were used,,,,then world peace could be at threat" so therefore WE had to use OUR weapons of mass destruction so we could,,,,,,,mm,,ahh,,erm???,,,,Ohh,I know,,"to see if ours worked"

JEALOUS,I tell you.

Its a wonderful thing,it brings out human nature in some people.Once other countries saw our fancy weapons of mass destruction,they were just jealous.Simple as that,I tell you.

Lets not forget that other third world country,Afghanistan (who are kicking our asses with three Kilashnicove rifles,they are a very good rifle you know,they make big bang,bang noises and all,not shittin you man)

Like we had to sacrifice two big high buildings and all (luckily we got our rulers and leaders out of them just in time,) You know them boys with the funny looking hair and clothes and rock back and forward and worship a wall and take all the land and homes from the poor Palestinians because some of the kids threw stones at them so we give them billions of dollars and bombs and rockets and fighter jets and tanks because some of them stones can be sore if they hit you.

Sorry,they didnt get out of them big towers just in time,they just took the day off so they could video tape the event.?????funny that?smart people them boys in black,God probably chose them 2000 years ago,,,then they nailed him.

Anyway,,lets all join up to serve our QUEEN(who still owns our good oid usa)USA,,,USA,,,USA,,,,(sorry,getting a bit patriotic there,,sort of feel like killing or bombing a couple of countries,there) Lets join our heros in Iraq and just take the Dinars off the people at the grocery store,simple.They are only gonna buy weapons of mass destruction anyway,,,,,like sling shots or 10 boxes of matches and beans and stuff.

JEALOUS,I tell you.Just crazy people,Itell you.

• 4 weeks later...