Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD GONE FROM NATWEST

bluebow

It could also mean that this RV is about to happen , they must be a getting the slate cleaned up before presenting the new values , hopefully dealers will all be told to stop selling until the new rate comes up at the same time worldwide . I mean think about it , gather all intel about how much IQD and VND is out there by getting the numbers from brokers and dealers . May take a few days with no sales going out . Then with the push of a button --- BAM !!!! Winnebago comes rolling down your block ... Keep it gangsta ... post-48923-136122077953_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I find it interesting with all the hype ove this last week than now the IQD is gone from their board, but the Yuan has appeared.

Now due to that they have taken it off i.e not trading it, does this mean that they wont trade it again, because of they dont, i cant walk back into Natwest, Halifax etc to sell it back!

Something to keep an eye on to see if/when it reappears. if when it does will it come back with a BANG? i hope so for all our sakes. bout time this ride was over, it gets boring having to wait.

Anyway it was an observation if found interesting because is was there yesterday and gone today.

Personally i feel something is about to happen. dont know what, but something.

We wait with baited breath.

• Upvote 1

Actually, it seems that none of the UK banks offer IQD any more, but on the other hand it also looks like most of them use Travelex to provide the service, so if they don't have it then no one else will.

I could not check Barclays or LloydsTSB because you need an account to purchase foreign currency.

I really don't feel this is the start of something big, just the main broker of foreign currency in the UK deciding not to stock IQD sad.gif

I bank with Lloyds .... they still list it but it's just as a reference.... as of May or June last year they stopped selling it.

As for the Yuan .... it's a tradable currency always has been ..... there's no reason for it not to be listed.

It means there's been an in-country RV that only Bush and Obama can cash out on until the first basket of plenty is approved by the Nesara Committee and the Chapter 7 is officially lifted by the BIS and the new budget ts approved causing Maliki to have a nervous breakdown and flee to Disney World.

• Upvote 2

It could also mean that this RV is about to happen , they must be a getting the slate cleaned up before presenting the new values , hopefully dealers will all be told to stop selling until the new rate comes up at the same time worldwide . I mean think about it , gather all intel about how much IQD and VND is out there by getting the numbers from brokers and dealers . May take a few days with no sales going out . Then with the push of a button --- BAM !!!! Winnebago comes rolling down your block ... Keep it gangsta ... post-48923-136122077953_thumb.jpg

wow boat not sure why a negative was there --- i put a + for ya ,,, cause i like the gangsta r.v. also :blink:/> :lol:/> would be very interesting if hoosier guy came on and said his banker guy just called again ;)/>

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 2

From the uk, i'm english, live here,i bought my dinar from Natwest Bank.

All the way along the IQD has been one of the currencies on the Natwest public rate exchange board on their website, i have watched it go up an down in value for ages many pips here so many pips there.

Today however, its completely gone, all other currencies are there apart from the IQD, that hasnt happened before, and now

the Chinese Yuan is a currency they are trading, and that has never been on there before!

whats going on ?

see link, no IQD anymore.

http://www.natwest.com/tools/personal/currency_rates/default.asp

im not sure . i see the phone number on the link you provided .. do us a favor and call them and ask them .. then get back to us and let us know tommarro .thanks

i know the vietnam dong disapeared off ez forex over hear not long ago .. you cant buy it there either but you could never buy dinar off the forex that i know

Edited by dontlop

NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING BACK TO MY BANK TO ASK ANYTHING ABOUT THE IQD..... THEY ALREADY ROLL THEIR EYES WHEN I WALK IN!! To anyone that says it is now worthless...ship it to me, i will pay 50.00 per million and also cover shipping!! I mean if you really think you lost it all, I can atleast give you 50 bucks for them...not a total loss!

I will give $150.00 per million ...plus take care of all shipping charges!! Send me a message so we can set.it up since it is so worthless! God Bless!

wow boat not sure why a negative was there --- i put a + for ya ,,, cause i like the gangsta r.v. also :blink:/>/> :lol:/>/> would be very interesting if hoosier guy came on and said his banker guy just called again ;)/>/>

When he does.....I will! God Bless!

wow boat not sure why a negative was there --- i put a + for ya ,,, cause i like the gangsta r.v. also :blink:/>/> :lol:/>/> would be very interesting if hoosier guy came on and said his banker guy just called again ;)/>/>

Good looking out Jeep ! Thanks brother , they probably didn't like my style , you feel me ? I got you back ..... ---- I was just thinking about Hoosier today too .... Maybe his banker buddy has some good intel for us to smoke . lol HOOSIER WHERE ARE YOU ? Earth to Hoosier , come in Hoosier ...... your services are needed , this not a test ........... please report to the situation room immediately , Jeeps and Cruise Ships are waiting ... Thank You .

Good looking out Jeep ! Thanks brother , they probably didn't like my style , you feel me ? I got you back ..... ---- I was just thinking about Hoosier today too .... Maybe his banker buddy has some good intel for us to smoke . lol HOOSIER WHERE ARE YOU ? Earth to Hoosier , come in Hoosier ...... your services are needed , this not a test ........... please report to the situation room immediately , Jeeps and Cruise Ships are waiting ... Thank You .

Scroll up two posts...................

I may be way off base here ( I usually am, lol ) but I seem to remember hearing sometime back that just prior to a revaluation, banks and dealers will stop selling until a new rate appears. I certainly am not saying that is the case but am I the only one here that remembers that? Or did I misunderstand what I thought I read? Regardless, it is interesting that this is happening in the UK. Someone please tell me, did I just imagine that? Thanks,

RSS

• Upvote 2

I have not been in contact with my friend in a week or so. Haven't had a need to go to the bank...I am sure he willcontact me if ananything new comes across his desk. I will however, make it a point to go see him one day this week. I will post what...if anything that is passed my way! God Bless!

I may be way off base here ( I usually am, lol ) but I seem to remember hearing sometime back that just prior to a revaluation, banks and dealers will stop selling until a new rate appears. I certainly am not saying that is the case but am I the only one here that remembers that? Or did I misunderstand what I thought I read? Regardless, it is interesting that this is happening in the UK. Someone please tell me, did I just imagine that? Thanks,

RSS

I have said, and still say, as long as dinar dealers offer dinar on Reserve, we will not see an RV. Iraq is corrupt, and in my opinion they will tip off the dealers prior to a significant increase in value in return for their business dealings........just my opinion.

• Upvote 3

it just means the iraqi dinar is now completely worthless. burn 'em up.

don't burn yours...send them to me...and I will take good care of them for you !!...I can even arrange to give you a tax receipt...biggrin.gif

Magicians, acrobats, dwarfs and dancers?

no they are showing "oakie" speaking nervously into a microphone saying....wait for it....

".....pay no attention to that little man on the back screens.....we are cashing out in Vegas...as I ...the Great Oakie have said..."emot-LMAO.gif

I have not been in contact with my friend in a week or so. Haven't had a need to go to the bank...I am sure he willcontact me if ananything new comes across his desk. I will however, make it a point to go see him one day this week. I will post what...if anything that is passed my way! God Bless!

Ya Hoosier , it's all good , don't want to bug him , I am sure he will let you know ........ What a ride huh ?  Negative articles about Iraq and then you have Blaino come out tonight with more of the same ole . Dinaricon 5+ ....  I am just trying to stay level headed .

• Upvote 2