Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Are we there yet?**

easyrider

2-17-2013 Newshound Guru LoriC Great news about the HCL today. It's looks like we're getting really close to seeing the amended HCL passed FINALLY!! Here's one of a few articles released today: "Political blocs agree on the Announced the decision of the Commission Deputy oil and energy/Kurdistan blocs Coalition/Kassim Mohamed Qassem, a positive political movement among the parliamentary blocs agreed to pass a draft oil and gas law legislation in the House of representatives."

2-17-2013 Intel Guru SteveI First of all, it is not over just quite yet but pretty darn close. Actually close enough to almost call it done and over like [Wife in the Know] said. I do strongly believe it will be very shortly, however a few more days seem to be looking better and better. I am hoping to share more late Sunday or Monday on the status of things that we are aware of that need to be completed yet. Now, I absolutely agree with her timing...spot on if you ask me...When I give my last advice, that will be one you can take to the bank. Is it possible to be nervous and excited at the same time?

2-17-2013 Intel Guru Blaino Maliki’s Goon Judge flees Iraq, this guy fled even though he had 60 days to appeal….Oh what a surprise, I do believe Maliki’s house of sand is starting to blow apart in the wind! this judge was and has been in power since saddam's days...he is maliki's right hand judge he goes to when he wants to corrupt things, stop things, get things tossed out of court..he gets this judge to render bogus arrest warrants, etc...this is so huge...maliki no longer controls the courts...now you will start seeing the laws fly.

2-17-2013 Newshound Guru Mountainman It looks like Tuesday may be our day for the budget. Fingers crossed. "Budget Vote Tuesday: Parliament to resume its session next Tuesday to vote on Budget Law of 2013. The parliament will resume its session on next Tuesday to vote on the Federal Budget law of 2013. Parliamentary source stated to IraqiNews.com “The parliament session of next Tuesday involves only the vote on the Budget law,” but the source did not indicate whether the blocs reached agreement about its draft."

2-17-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraqiya coalition: We have information stating an attempt to bomb Iyad Allawi’s headquarters by missiles." Very odd timing that Allawi is announced as a legitimate candidate to take over Talabani’s spot as the POR and the very next day his home in Baghdad is hit by a rocket/mortar attack. Has anyone stopped to think about how much a rocket costs?? This was no “para-military” deal. It was government type money spent on this little “raid”. Was it a message? Sure – but what did it say? “WE’RE DESPERATE”!! Me?? I think they smell blood in the water…but that’s just me.

2-17-2013 Intel Guru Blaino $3.86 was the last we HAD... Before the foreign currency screens went dark a couple of days AGO... Oh, by the WAY... They are back up and "renumerating" as of this afternoon!!!

2-17-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know The updates you have been getting from the individual...OCrush are again factual and right inline with everything I keep hearing from my end. In fact, his insight comes from a line of sources that travels a completely different path, yet always ends up near or there about with what I hear. I come this last time to lift up those who fail to see the whole truth and sag with doubt, joy should be upon you now you made it. Smile : ) my friends it's over!

2-17-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know I have been informed of certain events and timelines that have occurred and are on the forefront of occurring. My husband assures me that the recent Kurdish budget approval is a sure sign that the other blocs are finally in agreement with one another and the Iraqi budget is all but made public. Which this is to be done by mid week or sooner and the revalue is to follow immediately.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

2-17-2013 Newshound Guru LoriC Great news about the HCL today. It's looks like we're getting really close to seeing the amended HCL passed FINALLY!! Here's one of a few articles released today: "Political blocs agree on the Announced the decision of the Commission Deputy oil and energy/Kurdistan blocs Coalition/Kassim Mohamed Qassem, a positive political movement among the parliamentary blocs agreed to pass a draft oil and gas law legislation in the House of representatives."

2-17-2013 Intel Guru SteveI First of all, it is not over just quite yet but pretty darn close. Actually close enough to almost call it done and over like [Wife in the Know] said. I do strongly believe it will be very shortly, however a few more days seem to be looking better and better. I am hoping to share more late Sunday or Monday on the status of things that we are aware of that need to be completed yet. Now, I absolutely agree with her timing...spot on if you ask me...When I give my last advice, that will be one you can take to the bank. Is it possible to be nervous and excited at the same time?

2-17-2013 Intel Guru Blaino Maliki’s Goon Judge flees Iraq, this guy fled even though he had 60 days to appeal….Oh what a surprise, I do believe Maliki’s house of sand is starting to blow apart in the wind! this judge was and has been in power since saddam's days...he is maliki's right hand judge he goes to when he wants to corrupt things, stop things, get things tossed out of court..he gets this judge to render bogus arrest warrants, etc...this is so huge...maliki no longer controls the courts...now you will start seeing the laws fly.

2-17-2013 Newshound Guru Mountainman It looks like Tuesday may be our day for the budget. Fingers crossed. "Budget Vote Tuesday: Parliament to resume its session next Tuesday to vote on Budget Law of 2013. The parliament will resume its session on next Tuesday to vote on the Federal Budget law of 2013. Parliamentary source stated to IraqiNews.com “The parliament session of next Tuesday involves only the vote on the Budget law,” but the source did not indicate whether the blocs reached agreement about its draft."

2-17-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraqiya coalition: We have information stating an attempt to bomb Iyad Allawi’s headquarters by missiles." Very odd timing that Allawi is announced as a legitimate candidate to take over Talabani’s spot as the POR and the very next day his home in Baghdad is hit by a rocket/mortar attack. Has anyone stopped to think about how much a rocket costs?? This was no “para-military” deal. It was government type money spent on this little “raid”. Was it a message? Sure – but what did it say? “WE’RE DESPERATE”!! Me?? I think they smell blood in the water…but that’s just me.

2-17-2013 Intel Guru Blaino $3.86 was the last we HAD... Before the foreign currency screens went dark a couple of days AGO... Oh, by the WAY... They are back up and "renumerating" as of this afternoon!!!

2-17-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know The updates you have been getting from the individual...OCrush are again factual and right inline with everything I keep hearing from my end. In fact, his insight comes from a line of sources that travels a completely different path, yet always ends up near or there about with what I hear. I come this last time to lift up those who fail to see the whole truth and sag with doubt, joy should be upon you now you made it. Smile : ) my friends it's over!

2-17-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know I have been informed of certain events and timelines that have occurred and are on the forefront of occurring. My husband assures me that the recent Kurdish budget approval is a sure sign that the other blocs are finally in agreement with one another and the Iraqi budget is all but made public. Which this is to be done by mid week or sooner and the revalue is to follow immediately.

Definitely something , but Wheres Okie? hmmm :P

• Downvote 1

Have Fun Folks - Good Night <3 UNEEK <3

Posted Today, 06:50 PM OCRUSH E-MAIL FEB 17TH

Hellooooooo My Friends:))

Sorry for the delay. I checked my notes earlier today and I sent you an email on Feb. 2 concerning the wto. This is something else we are following. It seems there will be a training session taking place in Turkey on a Multilateral trading system.

We believe two companies have intergrated this system into the islamic development bank. The training will involve close to 100 iraqis (ministers, institutions, public officials from trade, education, finance and so on).

This training is for 5 days in Turkey and it starts February 25 - March 1:)) The training will also guide them to what responsibilties they will have being full members of the wto. They will give them examples of what other recent appointed members are doing.

They will also be very well versed with Gatt (laws and procedures). We believe just before the training starts, the wto will assend Iraq to full membership.

The Republic of Iraq will join the wto team in FULL:)))

This is exciting because we showed our members with proof back in February 2nd they need a tradeable currency to be full participants without special conditions being placed as full members.

This way countries will do business with them without them worrying if they are going to get paid. This will also open the door for Iraq to place themselves into the IMF's article xiii;)) We also know the IMF's sa ends Feb. 23. See the timeline:)))) All is Great!

Cheers My Friends Diane, Mr. Haus, Steve, Ray, Members, and Mods:))

Feb 2nd e-mail Hello Mr. Haus,

This is in reference to iraqs accession to the WTO. There are major movements for Iraq to be accepted into the WTO. They already are obsevants but it seems they will become full members. For this to happen they need to be released from chapter vii and have an international traded currency.

This will also allow iraq to move into the IMF'S Article xiii. The WTO is moving forward to allow Iraq for accession. I know how important facts are to our members so the link below provides that.

http://www.wto.org/e..._e/c5s2p2_e.htm Please read: FOREIGN EXCHANGE & PAYMENTS 2ND Paragraph It starts with: While foreign exchange questions................. In conclusion we are almost there. They need to have an international currency to be a full pledged WTO Member! Cheers Mr. Haus and All ********************************************************

POST BY MAYNARD 57:

About the Internationally tradable currency requirement:

Ocrush uploaded a blurb from the WTO regs with regard to WTO, monetary policy - specifically their statements about rates of exchange for currency. I posted the same thing about a year and a half ago.

It is super important, particularly if you are aware of the GATT history of the WTO.

The point to keep your eye on is this: The WTO does NOT have a per se rule saying you can't get in without an internationally tradable currency.

What the policy statements make clear is that if your gonna join our WTO club, first thing we are gonna look at is your currency rate of exchange and whether your rate, after looking at the totality of your economic circumstances, is a rationale expression of your country's wealth.

How much currency is in circulation? How much is in reserve? What is the value of your national assets, etc, etc. It is the function of the WTO to promote fair trade between countries of the world.

The GATT laws deal with things like predatory dumping, where countries go into other countries with the ability to make and market goods more cheaply, undercut that countries prices and drive the domestic companies out of business.

After there is no more competition, the invading country corners the market and tightens the screws, so to speak. Look at what China has done to the US. Go into your Local Warmart and check the country of manufacture in most everything and you will leave the store screaming your lungs out.

China has been kicking our butts from sea to shining sea for years because with their absurdly undervalued currency, they can make stuff real cheap and drive american factors of production into ruin.

Why the WTO is important is because they are gonna tell Iraq "don't even think that you are getting in to our organization, taking advantage of member status with your ARTIFICIAL PROGRAM RATE.

Can you imagine what would happen? Iraq, with its toilet paper money, limitless resource wealth, bottomless sweet crude oil - they could build a huge economic infrastructure, corner every economic production market and literally rule the world.

If the WTO has anything to say about it - that is SO not gonna happen. Wipe your feet first. GOnna be no dirty float. If you want membership, their will be a rational nexus between the rate of exchange of the IQD and economic reality.

This means RV folks. Maynard

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I Could Post My Top 10 Responses To This Statement But They'd Only Be Postable In Off Topics ...

:D/> :D/> :D/>

+1 LOL

DinarThug - top 10 responses…

1. ------------------------------------------

: This post has been edited by Bumper64:

Reason - Graphic nudity, extreme sexual situations and obscene language.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry Easy, thanks for the post

• Upvote 3

+1 LOL

DinarThug - top 10 responses…

1. ------------------------------------------

: This post has been edited by Bumper64:

Reason - Graphic nudity, extreme sexual situations and obscene language.

:lmao::lmao: :lmao:

Sorry Easy, thanks for the post

Lol ! :lol:

I Still Can't Even Post My Response To That Response In This Section ! :o

:D :D :D

Damm sounds like a replay of last year, and the tear befor, and the year befor lol Got to love the Pumpers they keep it interesting . Heres hope for a real Pump its done. :rolleyes:

Damm sounds like a replay of last year, and the tear befor, and the year befor lol Got to love the Pumpers they keep it interesting . Heres hope for a real Pump its done. :rolleyes: