Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Tender Announced at CBI ??!!

HowieC

dontlop, You say the link doesn't work for you? Or you can't translate it ?

Link works for me...It's a PDF from the CBI, ( won't allow google translate )

I see what your saying dontlop....( Not on the link you posted ) ;)/>

ya i just see arabic writing on your link . what does it say ? they did release new currency ?

100% Guru bait.

Now this is going to be funny to watch! laugh.gif

Yeah this should make for some ridiculous predictions tomorrow.....

I cant read the txt but I can see numbers in it .... in the title 2013/4 and about 3/4 the wat through the txt there is the number 20,000, ah someone will translate it i'm off to bed.

• Upvote 2

http://www.banknotenews.com/

Iraq

Banknote News

Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013

Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: Middle East

According to Iraq's semi-official Alsabaah newspaper, the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraq banknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

Other Iraqi media reports state that the new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins. The designs have been already chosen for banknotes and coins:

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree

10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul

25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan

50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir

100 dinars: Central Bank building in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat

200 dinars: bridge and school

Courtesy of Mosab K. Ibrahim.

Tags: Iraq

• Upvote 1

now with the silver dinar part of the puzzle, will this be a re-hash, did we not have this article a few months ago? around september? all of the dinar world await tomorrow at 1.p.m. our time for more imput from the budget and the reveal of this new { maybe new } information -------- hoping they have finally gotten around to putting out last years notes, if so---------> the re-value is on our heels --------------------------------------> on with the appreciation of dinar values ;) thanks to all

• Upvote 2

http://www.banknotenews.com/

Iraq

Banknote News

Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013

Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: Middle East

According to Iraq's semi-official Alsabaah newspaper, the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraq banknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

Other Iraqi media reports state that the new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins. The designs have been already chosen for banknotes and coins:

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree

10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul

25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan

50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir

100 dinars: Central Bank building in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat

200 dinars: bridge and school

Courtesy of Mosab K. Ibrahim.

Tags: Iraq

Smoke?

:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

now with the silver dinar part of the puzzle, will this be a re-hash, did we not have this article a few months ago? around september? all of the dinar world await tomorrow at 1.p.m. our time for more imput from the budget and the reveal of this new { maybe new } information -------- hoping they have finally gotten around to putting out last years notes, if so---------> the re-value is on our heels --------------------------------------> on with the appreciation of dinar values wink.gif thanks to all

I agree we have seen this article before. Hope it goes though. I need some relaxin time for this ol' man

This is a pretty foggy translation....to say the least :rolleyes:

Islam Istanbouli

The head iraqi bank asking all the other companys to start using the internet on the file number they have above and pay 25 thousand dinnar and that cant be returned and thats have to do with 15 days from the day they announce it in the news papers.

The translation is difficult to understand because we don't understand the context. "15 days from the day they announce it in the newspapers". What is 'it"? The return of the $25k notes? For replacement or cash in?

This is a pretty foggy translation....to say the least :rolleyes:/>

Islam Istanbouli

The head iraqi bank asking all the other companys to start using the internet on the file number they have above and pay 25 thousand dinnar and that cant be returned and thats have to do with 15 days from the day they announce it in the news papers.

The translation is difficult to understand because we don't understand the context. "15 days from the day they announce it in the newspapers". What is 'it"? The return of the $25k notes? For replacement or cash in?

Also, to add to that, I had a friend translate as well. LOOSELY he said this: 25,000 dinar to start an internet service for financial transaction by the bank. Bank offering services.

• Upvote 1

Also, to add to that, I had a friend translate as well. LOOSELY he said this: 25,000 dinar to start an internet service for financial transaction by the bank. Bank offering services.

i agree the bank is charging 25k dinars that is non refundable for a service of some kind and they can use the internet by acessing the file number or (link) and this will only be avaliable for a time frame of 15 days from the time its (the link..or file number ) printed in the news paper.

i dont know why im even trying to figure it out ,, but it doesnt appear to have anything to do with new tender .

but then again all im doing is trying to interpret the foggy translation presented .

so im done with this one til something else comes up

Smoke?

:lol:/>

that certainly has so far been proven smoke since it has been ,, shown to be not the case ,, other articles lately are seemingly leading towards a market managed float ,, but that could be more smoke . how much smoke has been toss our way so far over the past 3 years ,, while monetary policy has remained the same as macroeconomics are steadily improving

Here's another.......

The Iraqi central bank asking all the exprinced and qualified company and offices, to join the bedding on the contract to prepare an internet service for sarfa building and it should be under ths regulation from the legal department/contract branch after paying 25 thousand dinnar (no refunds) witch should be done with in 15 days after posting the announcement in the local news paper.

Signature of the president of the legal department.

Sounds like they're bidding a project :( Oh well....

Just saw this posted somewhere else:

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2013

Latest Announcement on The CBI Site .. Translation By Abby ...:)

February 17, 2013

Thank you to Abby for translating the latest announcement from the CBI.

Translation is as follows:

Bid number (4/2013)

The CBI calls on all companies and offices of expertise and competence to participate in the tender listed above, which is in reference to bidding on internet service to the banking building.

This is in accordance with the terms and conditions that can be obtained from the contracts division of the legal affairs department. This can be obtained after paying a non-refundable fee of (25,000) dinar. The bidding must occur within 15 days of the date of the last published announcement in the local newspapers.

Director of Legal Affairs

Original Announcement .. Click Here

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/tender4-2013.pdf

• Upvote 2