Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Idaho to be FIRST..Chinese state

Jmasters

Governor Butch Otter, in league with notorious Marxist, B. Hussein Obama, have hatched a plan to make Idaho the first Chinese owned state in America. Otter and company have named this Project 60. Sounds innocent enough, until you realize that Otter and his minions are afraid to call it what it is, globalization of America and surrender of sovereignty. If it were called that someone may want to charge Otter with sedition. Under B. Hussein Obama it has become increasingly difficult to do business in America, unless you are from a foreign nation. Idaho, under the stewardship of Governor Butch Otter, has opened the door for a Chinese invasion wherein the sovereignty of Idaho and America will be sodomized by all parties involved.

Project 60 takes advantage of a federal program that grants permanent residency to foreign nationals, in this case, Chinese. This program comes with special tax exemptions to the foreign firms moving here. American companies do not get the tax exemptions; So much for the Constitution and equal protection. Idaho is struggling financially and it is widely known that America is broke, so why tax breaks for the Chinese? China wants to limit its exposure to America’s debt. China needs to maintain its trade deficits, so it does not collapse like a house of cards. In order to accomplish this, China must unload currency and excess dollars. Buying Idaho is a good way to accomplish this. But, do not worry, China is looking at buying Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania as well. China will not allow its currency to become stronger, so it must eliminate some of America’s IOU’s. What better way to do this than buy America?

Top Idaho officials have been traveling to China and entertaining the Chinese here, in order to help facilitate this. Idaho is a resource rich state and the Chinese know it, as does Obama, who keeps snatching Idaho land. Otter, Obama and the attack on business in America paves the way for China to own us. A Chinese firm is building a fertilizer plant in American Falls Idaho. Ironic. China has bought fifty square miles of land south of Boise, thirty thousand acres of Idaho gone to foreign nationals. Governor Otter says this will help reinvigorate our American industrial base. Just how this will do it, since the plants will be staffed with foreign nationals is a question that remains unanswered.

Advertisement

There are local and national security concerns to go with this immoral and illegal act. Governor Otter and his minions have agreed to give China ‘hassle free’ landing rights at Idaho’s main airport. There are two problems with this, one of which is the airport in question is used by the Idaho Air National Guard, and the other is Mountain Home Air Force Base is just miles away and the home of some of the Air Forces best kept flight secrets. The Bible says the borrower is the lenders slave. It appears that officials in Idaho and the Obama Administration have realized that and the term “Buy Idaho”, has become more than just a brand for Idaho goods. China took it literally.

Read More: http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-boise/idah...

https://www.sodahead.com/united-states/idaho-to-be-first-chinese-state/question-1868875/?link=ibaf&q=governorof+IA+giving+land+to+Chineses&link=ibaf&q=governorof%2BIA%2Bgiving%2Bland%2Bto%2BChineses

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Naa that ones hard to swallow. Cant sell one of the states it would cause civl war. Also we all know how crazy those idhoians are. There would be dead chinese laying every where smile.gif

I tend to agree with you there Dog..I found this posted on other forums and thought I would bring it here and let everyone have a crack at input on what their thoughts were on this.I believe there are some who are pushing to kick off a revolution and get people fired up using stuff like this, and with the way the internet is these days , you can't rely always on the research done on it with all the propaganda that is flooded out there

Edited by Jmasters
  • Upvote 1

I tend to agree with you there Dog..I found this posted on other forums and thought I would bring it here and let everyone have a crack at input on what their thoughts were on this.I believe there are some who are pushing to kick off a revolution and get people fired up using stuff like this, and with the way the internet is these days , you can't rely always on the research done on it with all the propaganda that is flooded out there

Oh I agree Jm Keep bringing it. I love to read this stuff. Doesnt matter if its true. Its someones thoughts or intent. We should hear it all

Great post as far as Im concerned.

• Upvote 1

If you could buy a state, which one would it be?

I would like to buy California.

My first course of action would

be to kick out the illegals and line

the border (the ENTIRE border,

all the way around the state)

with sniper towers and land mines.

And this whole vehicle smog check program?

There's going to be some changes.

Make the system simple.

If your car can pass the sniff test, I don't

give a rats posterior how it did it.

While the program does have a few

good points, overall, it's a joke.

All it does is generate revenue for the state.

It's a scam.

Until Mexico gets on the same page as us,

our air is going to continue to fail air quality

tests because we don't have giant fans on

the border to blow the dirty Mexican air

back over the border.

Taxes?

Easy solution.

15% is 15%.

I don't care if you make $10,000.00

a year or $100,000.00 a year.

The 99% scream about a fair tax system?

There it is.

If your lazy @$ doesn't want to aspire to

making more than a burger flipper at a

fast foot joint, that's YOUR problem.

You're paying 15% and so is the guy making

$100,000.00 WITHOUT A DEGREE.

Now, if any of you would like to hear more

of the plans from King Parrot, please,

post your questions and issues here

and I will respond.

Thank you.

King Parrot

Future Supreme Leader,

California.

• Upvote 4

most of your plans work very well BUT...instead of useing mines and towers I would use Inmates ..for every illegial they get time will be taken off there sentence ...and i the inmate lets a person go he gets shot by the sharp shooter

I'm not Chinese, but can speak it. First, I think all of you need to realize that the biggest holders of land in the US arent the asians. Its the Brits and the Danish/dutch folks. So, what's the problem if Charlie Chan gets their "Own Private Idaho"? (now, that movie left me very uncomfortable) do you feel the same about having Limies and other europeans owning property in the America? Dunno, just saying.....Peace

If you could buy a state, which one would it be?

I would like to buy California.

My first course of action would

be to kick out the illegals and line

the border (the ENTIRE border,

all the way around the state)

with sniper towers and land mines.

Thank you.

King Parrot

Future Supreme Leader,

California.

You can have California!! :lol:

But one of your first steps,