Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United States sends 6 diplomats to resolve the crisis

rsskelton

United States sends 6 diplomats to resolve the crisis

Link:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almustakbalpaper.net%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D33735&act=url

Author: The future of Iraq

02/17/2013 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi

Political source revealed diplomatic determination of the U.S. delegation to come to Baghdad for meetings with the political blocs to exit solution to the existing crises.

Said the source, who declined to be identified, for "Future of Iraq", he is scheduled to arrive delegation diplomatic component of six people - unnamed - to Baghdad next week, explaining that this delegation costly directly by the U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to resolve the political crisis in Iraq. The source pointed out that it was due to meet leaders of the National Alliance, and the leaders of the Iraqi List, in order to reach a political consensus satisfies the parties, noting that there are arrangements with the United Nations and the British Embassy and the Turkish and Iranian in Baghdad to attend the final meeting expanded that makes all the political parties satisfaction location of the next stages.

• Upvote 6

Lets knock this one out of the park and revalue to 14.00 laugh.gif but seriously lets get this done Iraq people are just waitng to bust through the doors to invest.

since i've been in this investment, the only time i've actually seen something get done is when big brother intervenes (the united states). i fully expect there to be movement after the delegation executes their intent.

very true the timing of all the events occurring around the world seem to fit

im sorry but this is only my opinion ..

john kerry is an anti war kook .. his biography shows that ..

john kerry hated the iraq war . does anyone remember his presidential campaign in 2004 .. ?

i personally think john kerry will do anything possible to make iraq into a failed effort of war ..if iraq is successful .. that means john kerry was wrong during his campaign in 2004 .. and i believe thats why obama nominated him .. to make sure bushs war gets no glory ... they want george bush to go down in the history books as a kook ... if they dont succeed that means the democrats are the kooks .

• Upvote 1

Ok, so Iraqi has there financial issues, so we send six of our diplomats to figure out there problems?? If I remember correctly are we not in the same boat here this coming March (Fiscal Cliff)?? Let's clean up our books before we screw someone elses up.. Just my two cents..

• Upvote 2