Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

02/16/13 -- Mystery Lady Update

blueskies

PD (OCrush) are again factual and right inline with everything I keep hearing from my end. In fact, his insight comes from a line of sources that travels a completely different path, yet always ends up near or there about with what I hear.

Read more:

I GUESS THATS HOW PROPAGANDA WORKS .

You guys...I mean, really???? She is just saying what the rest have been saying. We are looking at on or before the 23rd. This is a bummpy ride, and if she has intell, fantastic. I like what she is saying. It tweaks my ears. But besides that, it is in line with what we are hearing.

All of us know that just as you think you have Iraq figured out, you realize they have gone in the opposit direction. Doesn't mean they weren't headed North and then decided to turn South. Right now..well, they better get it done and get off the pot or they are going to loose billions. So, it would only be logical to think she is on the right track.

• Upvote 1

if her feelings are so fragile - and she knows the beating she's gonna get for doing it - why then does she continue to do it??? people don't continue to do things unless there is some sort of pay off, some sort of benefit. and i'll bet if blue isn't another handle uneek is using - they are connected some way some how. enough of the garbage already....

YOU DO WONDER .. THINK ABOUT IT just look at the lopsters .. they know they are going to take a beating when they post negativly ...yet they do it .. and what is their pay off ..the pay off couldnt possibly be a lop .. why would they waste so much time to get a pay off of a lop .theres got to be some kind of scheme to create confusion .. or propaganda ...

some people think they themselves can create enough demand for the dinar that its value will increase ..

some people do sell dinar .. and could have quite a few screen names ,,

and last but not least . the lopsters .. claiming they are just being honest .. and dont want anyone else to get ripped off by this investment ..

so lets look at facts each present ..

how many times have the this week rv people been wrong ..?

i was told a long time ago .if everyone in the world were to buy dinars .. it would be a flop . iraq could never buy them all back with any increase in value .. so they would need to create a source of bad info presenting a case that this is just an ordinary lop situation .. it could be it starts in iraq ,, and passed down thru channels to the right places ..

how do they find the right places .. just do an internet search i guess .. they can plainly se they information outlets ..

so have they released any information that are facts .. well so far they havent rv and they havent lopped .

people have been in this so long .. some have sold those dinars . but . i dont think they are going back to iraq .. they are just changing hands ..so this seems to be being managed through a managed propaganda scheme .

ill never forget shabbs .. when his answer to a dinaR RV QUESTION .. was . we would have to create propa......... and he caught himself .. and changed his answer .. how that was recieved , some say oh he just made a mistake . his english isnt that good . .. i can see that .. but his propa................... was headed for the exact word .. that would have to be used .. propaganda .. if they were to hide such a thing as a currency reset . they could not come out and pre announce a reset . i could go on and on about this ... but you get my drift .. timelines of events are scattered ..and scattered intentionally through out 5 or 6 different entities .. cbi .. goi .. imf.. world bank .. united nations .. mof .. g7 .. g20 ... to piece this together would take a long time of reading and remembering ... i guess you could call it intel ..lol.. but is time consuming boring reads .. kinda like reading law books .. all the info is there .. but its scattered .

You guys...I mean, really???? She is just saying what the rest have been saying. We are looking at on or before the 23rd. This is a bummpy ride, and if she has intell, fantastic. I like what she is saying. It tweaks my ears. But besides that, it is in line with what we are hearing.

All of us know that just as you think you have Iraq figured out, you realize they have gone in the opposit direction. Doesn't mean they weren't headed North and then decided to turn South. Right now..well, they better get it done and get off the pot or they are going to loose billions. So, it would only be logical to think she is on the right track.

its definatly good information . its all good . it leads to expanded searchs .. and thats where we learn eather they are right or wrong through reasearch .. i read all the posts dealing with the dinar exclusivly .. they may of learned something i did or didnt see .. ya got to read them . even the lopsters read them ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Here Is A SteveI Response To Mystery Lady's Post While We're Waiting For CB To Spill The Beans !

SteveI :First of all, it is not over just quite yet but pretty darn close. Actually close enough to almost call it done and over like she said. I do strongly believe it will be very shortly, however a few more days seem to be looking better and better. I am hoping to share more late Sunday or Monday on the status of things that we are aware of that need to be completed yet.

Now, I absolutely agree with her timing. How she knows this information as pretty incredible and spot on if you ask me, but no one asked. Her sources are pretty darn good great.

When I give my last advice, that will be one you can take to the bank.

Is it possible to be nervous and excited at the same time?

Have a safe weekend everyone and stay tuned to our next updates.

Blessings to all.

Steve

As many years as we have listened to SteveI and all the rest of them why be so hard on wife in the know?

Just a new angle. A new voice. Whats the problem.

A rumours a rumour no matter where it comes from.

I hope she hangs with us for a while

If there were no gurus to chuckle at

This would be a pretty dull site now wouldnt it.

Here Is A SteveI Response To Mystery Lady's Post While We're Waiting For CB To Spill The Beans !

I am hoping to share more late Sunday or Monday on the status of things that we are aware of that need to be completed yet.

Steve

Ever notice that when they indicate they will share more "details or status" in a few days we never hear anything further til the next prediction? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Perhaps "mystery lady" or the "wife in the know"....is really Marion...SteveI's wife.

She does seem to push PD and Ocrush. She also has Marions's writing style. ;)

Who knows what they are all smoking...It's all....

horseshit.jpg

But I truly believe she thinks she has a few viable contacts

:unsure::huh::huh:

• Upvote 6

Perhaps "mystery lady" or the "wife in the know"....is really Marion...SteveI's wife.

She does seem to push PD and Ocrush. She also has Marions's writing style. wink.gif

Who knows what they are all smoking...It's all....

horseshit.jpg

unsure.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

Waaaa I bet you dont belive in santa and the easter bunny ether. smile.gif

Its all good sweety

Saturday Night "Mystery Lady" post emailed to Dinar Recaps

02/16/2013

I have not disappeared or vanished as some have suggested, rather just sat back and let this unfold as I have zero control over this event and updating multiply times a day really isn't my style.

Yes, I have been informed of certain events and timelines that have occurred and are on the for front of occurring. My husband assures me that the recent Kurdish budget approval is a sure sign that the other blocs are finally in agreement with one another and the Iraqi budget is all but made public. Which this is to be done by mid week or sooner and the revalue is to follow immediately.

The updates you have been getting from the individual from PD (OCrush) are again factual and right inline with everything I keep hearing from my end. In fact, his insight comes from a line of sources that travels a completely different path, yet always ends up near or there about with what I hear.

I come this last time to lift up those who fail to see the whole truth and sag with doubt, joy should be upon you now you made it.

Thank you to all those who welcomed my insight and appreciated my willingness to reach out without recognition.

God bless each one of you and use your new found wealth in a positive manner.

Remember, without morally correct people leading by example in this world we will not sustain the level of decency that God expects of us.

Smile : ) my friends it's over!

Wife in the Know

I enjoyed the read, the only thing I think she should change is the word recognition to identification. :P

if her feelings are so fragile - and she knows the beating she's gonna get for doing it - why then does she continue to do it??? people don't continue to do things unless there is some sort of pay off, some sort of benefit. and i'll bet if blue isn't another handle uneek is using - they are connected some way some how. enough of the garbage already....

Doing what?????????????? She is not the Mystery lady and did not bring this over so why would you bash HER??????? WOW How many names do you have on DV??? :angry:

This site is becoming a JOKE I swear! <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doing what?????????????? She is not the Mystery lady and did not bring this over so why would you bash HER??????? WOW How many names do you have on DV??? :angry:/>

This site is becoming a JOKE I swear! <_</>

ONE .... and your point is...????

I'M NOT PERPETUATING LIES .... HER AND HER CRONIES ARE...

They have built an entire business around misleading and

deceiving people, it does not take a rocket scientist to

figure it out.

~peace

• Upvote 6