Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

02/16/13 -- Mystery Lady Update

blueskies

At it again UNEEK smile.gif

Very busy lady

Bud, she has said in the past it is not her I have been talking with UNEEK for some time now (outside of DV) and I guarantee you (it is not her) this will just hurt her very fragile feeling more. And now that Blue is bringing it over she is still taking a bashing for it. <_<

Thanks Blue always good to here from the other side.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm not biting yet... We'll see what midweek brings. The content of her text smacks of someone (can't recall the name)from a year or two ago. Ultimately a pumper. Had lots of people on the line for a while but lost credibility and left. After 8 years of holding and a couple of years on DV, it'll take more than that for me to take the bait. On the other hand, dreams are wonderful, aren't they?! :)

• Upvote 2

I'm not biting yet... We'll see what midweek brings. The content of her text smacks of someone (can't recall the name)from a year or two ago. Ultimately a pumper. Had lots of people on the line for a while but lost credibility and left. After 8 years of holding and a couple of years on DV, it'll take more than that for me to take the bait. On the other hand, dreams are wonderful, aren't they?! :)/>

Exactly what I thought.....deja vu.....recycled pumping.....these people don't even try to be creative

• Upvote 1

Bud, she has said in the past it is not her I have been talking with UNEEK for some time now (outside of DV) and I guarantee you (it is not her) this will just hurt her very fragile feeling more. And now that Blue is bringing it over she is still taking a bashing for it. <_</>

Rumors for some people = a paycheck.

Want me to post the details?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

YES! please do..... thanks. These scallywags need to be outed for what and who they truly are....

Again this year we are told iit's tied to the budget.

There was hope and talk of getting it done by the first of the year.

But here we are end of February as usual.

Nothing seems different to me from past years.

Still hoping for the best but not holding my breath

EXACTLY!!! Happy Sunday To ya @SocalDinar

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bud, she has said in the past it is not her I have been talking with UNEEK for some time now (outside of DV) and I guarantee you (it is not her) this will just hurt her very fragile feeling more. And now that Blue is bringing it over she is still taking a bashing for it. <_</>/>/>

if her feelings are so fragile - and she knows the beating she's gonna get for doing it - why then does she continue to do it??? people don't continue to do things unless there is some sort of pay off, some sort of benefit. and i'll bet if blue isn't another handle uneek is using - they are connected some way some how. enough of the garbage already....

Edited by supergirl
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

if her feelings are so fragile - and she knows the beating she's gonna get for doing it - why then does she continue to do it??? people don't continue to do things unless there is some sort of pay off, some sort of benefit. and i'll bet if blue isn't another handle uneek is using - they are connected some way some how. enough of the garbage already....

absolutely, patently obvious ---using the huge colored fonts, asterisks galore on the original post trying to garner attention. . . . .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ummm, what is over?

The entire plot?

This sure sounds like an Okies Wife, Sister or someone who hangs with him alot huh.gif

Not necessarily Okie... Might be Poppy's wife or TerryK's or......Lots to choose from.

The answer to everything is just a google away!!! Takes all the fun out of trivia these days!!

True.....I somehow remembered that movie line myself but honestly was unable to recall movie's title.

How can anybody believe this drivel? :shakehead:/>

Some do. Happens every time.

Thanks for the post. We shall see from the "Desperate Dinar Wives"---the saga continues. :rolleyes:/>

Good one.

Its obvious she's just mad at her husband for dating other men.......

lol.

Please do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes I do keep coming back.... For laughs.

No, it's not Okie... It's an ex PD moderator.

Which One ? :blink: U ? :o

:D:D:D

U Big Tease ! :rolleyes: Don't Just Sing It ! Bring It ! ;)

B)B)

• Upvote 1

Bud, she has said in the past it is not her I have been talking with UNEEK for some time now (outside of DV) and I guarantee you (it is not her) this will just hurt her very fragile feeling more. And now that Blue is bringing it over she is still taking a bashing for it. dry.gif

I like Uneek so don't take me wrong Bud. I also talk to her outside DV.

I also recognize certain writing patterns. Just like Farwould being PG I knew it immediately

By the way he wrote about weapons. I don't blame her for not wanting to come out

Because of all the crap she gets. But I truly believe she thinks she has a few viable contacts

and wants to share the info she gets with us. Not to pump. Because she truly cares and believes in this investment.

Shes a beautiful person

We will see smile.gif

Husband in the know

• Upvote 3