Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

02/16/13 -- Mystery Lady Update

blueskies

ONE .... and your point is...????

I'M NOT PERPETUATING LIES .... HER AND HER CRONIES ARE...

They have built an entire business around misleading and

deceiving people, it does not take a rocket scientist to

figure it out.

~peace

Wow you sure your not talking about our GOVT.

hahaha

Bottom line is supergirl

You can only be poisoned if you actually

DRINK the kool-aid

• Upvote 2

Speaking of which, if you've never been here, something you should be warned about: (for the men, of course)-the BEST looking, HOTTEST, most perfect women here are MEN- katoey or ladyboy. Perfect from head to toes (well, ALMOST perfect except in 1 location). So if you like to drink and your post-RV plans are for a bit of travel to SE Area, just check EVERYTHING FIRST before you think you will be taggin a model girl!!!! After you're done, its her TURN! Ouch!! there's a reason I dont drink. ;):P :P :P

Speaking of which, if you've never been here, something you should be warned about: (for the men, of course)-the BEST looking, HOTTEST, most perfect women here are MEN- katoey or ladyboy. Perfect from head to toes (well, ALMOST perfect except in 1 location). So if you like to drink and your post-RV plans are for a bit of travel to SE Area, just check EVERYTHING FIRST before you think you will be taggin a model girl!!!! After you're done, its her TURN! Ouch!! there's a reason I dont drink. ;)/> :P/> :P/> :P/>

Darn... Don't make me remember that. Tried to remove that disturbing ( very much) memory for decades now....

We have heard such for a long time. But, maybe one time the words will be true.

Not time to write more I must rush out and get some more -- Dinar --- "NOT.' :D/> :blink:/>

Never fear Terry K has some words of encouragement (rolls eyes)

2-17-2013 Intel Guru TerryK CL [CHRISTINE LEGARDE] DID MAKE A SPEECH BUT SHE DID IT IN RUSSIA OF ALL PLACES BUT IT WAS NOT ABOUT THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN ACT. WITH THAT SAID, MY SOURCE TOLD ME THAT WE ARE STILL ON TARGET FOR TOMORROW AFTERNOON WITH EXCHANGE TUESDAY. THATS FROM EAST COAST CONTACT. SO THAT IS GOOD. SOURCE TWO CONFIRMS THAT, NOTHING NEG.

2-17-2013 Intel Guru TerryK I HAVE IT ON GOOD HANDS ITS WITHIN HOURS, DAYTIME HOURS LIKE TOMORROW AFTERNOON. I DONT THINK THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE A LOT OF FAN FAIR ON THE DINAR OR THE DONG. TO BE HONEST IT WILL JUST SHOW UP. LETS SEE WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS.

Tomorrow :huh::moon-from-car: and then reality and common sense kicks in ..

:butt-kicking: It's only Terry K who has been wrong how many times now? Laughable :bugs: :bugs: :bugs:

• Upvote 1

Darn... Don't make me remember that. Tried to remove that disturbing ( very much) memory for decades now....

Sorry to hear one of those "ladies" gave you a HARD TIME!!! hahahahaaha! Walk around a bit sore for a few days? Sorry to bring back old/bad memories. Well, just concentrate on how you felt BEFORE you found out! hahaahah :P :P

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear one of those "ladies" gave you a HARD TIME!!! hahahahaaha! Walk around a bit sore for a few days? Sorry to bring back old/bad memories. Well, just concentrate on how you felt BEFORE you found out! hahaahah :P/>/>/>/>/>/> :P/>/>/>/>/>/>

To tell you the truth... I stopped just in time but it was a traumatic experience nonetheless...

Happened in Phuket ( Texas1...feel free to joke about it...lol)...

For those who might not know about it... Phuket is one of those places where ( at least back in 1990) women actually come over to you and pinch your butt (even in broad daylight) and might also pinch you on the front part......Not nice to me.

It was full of Aussies at the time I visited.

Edited by umbertino

• 2 weeks later...