Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

God was sending the whole World a message Friday

Seabee

Friday was an unusuall day for messages from God, however I beleive he was sending a serious one Friday. As most of you remember there was astrological event that took place on and above the Earth Friday, Feb.15th. The 1st being a meteor that crashed and slammed into the Earth's atmosphere and exploded with such force that it knocked people in Russia off their feet, blew out many window in buildings for hundreds of miles around the ground zero. The meteor also damaged many buildings and grab the attention of many around the world. I should point out the this first rock was about the size of a city bus or was said to weigh about 10 ton. The ending of this meteor could have been much worse had it made it made it to the ground and perhaps slammed into a large city like New York or even Moscow. This event would have caused much less damage than the one that snuffed out the dinosours, but none the less I will leave it to your immagination.

The next event occured around 2PM EST Friday afternoon in which an asstoroid passed by the Earth within 17,500 miles above our heads. Did you feel your hair stand up about then. This rock was about half the length of a football field and many, many tons in size. The 17,000+ miles that it passed was closer than some sattilites sit out in orbit of 21,000 miles+. Had the asstoroid slammed into the Earth it would have caused regional damage. This means that it could have snuffed out life in all of Europe and other disruptions about the planet.

So, where am I going with this you might be wondering? You might want to call me a nut or maybe a weirdo and please don't neg me. I will tell you. About 35 years ago while I was in the service, I was stationed on the west coast. One weekend I was invited by a friend to tag along with him to go see his girlfriend in the mountains in Arizona. While navigating a hairpin turn, Lolyd , was lighting a ciggarett and not paying attention to the road. I was sleeping in the front seat and at the exact moment he started off the road, I woke up to see the life changing event. I shouted "Lolyd look out!!!!!!!!" He grab the steering and as we strated careening off the road at the hairpin turn the car settled against a shrubby tree that was growing above the cliff. As it was, the tree somehow managed to keep us from racing off the rocky mountain hair pin turn.

I also saw my life flash before my eyes and this is the Holy Truth. The next morning we went back to the curve in the road where our lives were almost snuffed out. What we saw was this manegee looking tree that had reach out to grab out small car and kept us from going down an 800 foot cliff that was riddled with rocks and boulders. Looking at what I saw made me think how lucky I was to be spared by God and continued to live my young life. I always felt that God saved me for a reason , but for many years never knew what the reason was till I was 56 years old.

This takes me back to the events of Friday the 15th. The world could have been delt a death blow if the 2 pieces of space rock had indeed crashed into the planet under more serious terms. I believe God was sending the population of the planet a message invoking the fact the if humanity does not change its ways then we can expect to be done in like the dinosours. Humanity of the Earth has many problems and it is easy for us not to take note of what we are doing to ourselfs. Mankind, if he lives a normal life is only here for a mere 75 years and we fight amongst ourselves like we are here for ever and ever. The meteor and the asstoroid where just a small sign of what could be in store for the planet should humanity not change its ways. Of course our demise could happen for other reasons like maybe a plague, or volcanic cauldara that could explode in Wyoming , earthquakes just to name a few things.

There are people that continually go to our childrens schools and shoot them like they are at a target gallery. Then you have terrorist that oppress women and their rights. Also leaders that Kill off their own people like they are sewage waste products. I only want to enlight those out there that are truely asleep in their life and wake up and see what is happening to this planet. God is sending all of us suttle messages everyday that some of us see and others don't, but we need to change how we conduct ourselves as occupiers of the planet Earth. We need to do this for the good of our children and grandchildren. If we can change then I think God will spare or limit the damage of could happen in the future.

Ending: Some of you may ask why I don't fill in more of the blanks of this letter. I am hoping some of you can open your mind and think about worse things could be as I could go on and on, but I give more credit to people than what some of you may thing from reading this.

Good Luck and God Bless

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Friday was an unusuall day for messages from God, however I beleive he was sending a serious one Friday. As most of you remember there was astrological event that took place on and above the Earth Friday, Feb.15th. The 1st being a meteor that crashed and slammed into the Earth's atmosphere and exploded with such force that it knocked people in Russia off their feet, blew out many window in buildings for hundreds of miles around the ground zero. The meteor also damaged many buildings and grab the attention of many around the world. I should point out the this first rock was about the size of a city bus or was said to weigh about 10 ton. The ending of this meteor could have been much worse had it made it made it to the ground and perhaps slammed into a large city like New York or even Moscow. This event would have caused much less damage than the one that snuffed out the dinosours, but none the less I will leave it to your immagination.

The next event occured around 2PM EST Friday afternoon in which an asstoroid passed by the Earth within 17,500 miles above our heads. Did you feel your hair stand up about then. This rock was about half the length of a football field and many, many tons in size. The 17,000+ miles that it passed was closer than some sattilites sit out in orbit of 21,000 miles+. Had the asstoroid slammed into the Earth it would have caused regional damage. This means that it could have snuffed out life in all of Europe and other disruptions about the planet.

So, where am I going with this you might be wondering? You might want to call me a nut or maybe a weirdo and please don't neg me. I will tell you. About 35 years ago while I was in the service, I was stationed on the west coast. One weekend I was invited by a friend to tag along with him to go see his girlfriend in the mountains in Arizona. While navigating a hairpin turn, Lolyd , was lighting a ciggarett and not paying attention to the road. I was sleeping in the front seat and at the exact moment he started off the road, I woke up to see the life changing event. I shouted "Lolyd look out!!!!!!!!" He grab the steering and as we strated careening off the road at the hairpin turn the car settled against a shrubby tree that was growing above the cliff. As it was, the tree somehow managed to keep us from racing off the rocky mountain hair pin turn.

I also saw my life flash before my eyes and this is the Holy Truth. The next morning we went back to the curve in the road where our lives were almost snuffed out. What we saw was this manegee looking tree that had reach out to grab out small car and kept us from going down an 800 foot cliff that was riddled with rocks and boulders. Looking at what I saw made me think how lucky I was to be spared by God and continued to live my young life. I always felt that God saved me for a reason , but for many years never knew what the reason was till I was 56 years old.

This takes me back to the events of Friday the 15th. The world could have been delt a death blow if the 2 pieces of space rock had indeed crashed into the planet under more serious terms. I believe God was sending the population of the planet a message invoking the fact the if humanity does not change its ways then we can expect to be done in like the dinosours. Humanity of the Earth has many problems and it is easy for us not to take note of what we are doing to ourselfs. Mankind, if he lives a normal life is only here for a mere 75 years and we fight amongst ourselves like we are here for ever and ever. The meteor and the asstoroid where just a small sign of what could be in store for the planet should humanity not change its ways. Of course our demise could happen for other reasons like maybe a plague, or volcanic cauldara that could explode in Wyoming , earthquakes just to name a few things.

There are people that continually go to our childrens schools and shoot them like they are at a target gallery. Then you have terrorist that oppress women and their rights. Also leaders that Kill off their own people like they are sewage waste products. I only want to enlight those out there that are truely asleep in their life and wake up and see what is happening to this planet. God is sending all of us suttle messages everyday that some of us see and others don't, but we need to change how we conduct ourselves as occupiers of the planet Earth. We need to do this for the good of our children and grandchildren. If we can change then I think God will spare or limit the damage of could happen in the future.

Ending: Some of you may ask why I don't fill in more of the blanks of this letter. I am hoping some of you can open your mind and think about worse things could be as I could go on and on, but I give more credit to people than what some of you may thing from reading this.

Good Luck and God Bless

This sounds good for those who believe it was a meteor.

hey seebee ..... I miss your posts, your one of the guys who were posting when I started posting here ...... I truly believe what your saying and this is a message especially since the pope resigned and lightning struck st peters .....

but what i will say say is the people who oppress women and there rights are not called terrorists .... like you said in your post ..... terrorists are something completely different but everything else you said I'm in agreement with +1 buddy

• Upvote 2

hey seebee ..... I miss your posts, your one of the guys who were posting when I started posting here ...... I truly believe what your saying and this is a message especially since the pope resigned and lightning struck st peters .....

but what i will say say is the people who oppress women and there rights are not called terrorists .... like you said in your post ..... terrorists are something completely different but everything else you said I'm in agreement with +1 buddy

Thanks for calling me on that and a plus one for you. You were sincere on the way you gave it back to me and I respect that. I meant to say that most women in the Arab world are oppressed. They have to dress a certain way, or cannot drive a car and walk behind the men.

My daughter! is stationed in the Middle East till April with the military and was with a male friend in a downtown area and had gotten into a car accident. The first thing I asked her was if she had a head dress on. In this case she said no and it was not needed in this country. It is good to see that some things re changing for women in the ME.

• Upvote 2

This sounds good for those who believe it was a meteor.

You can't be serious. Why is everything a conspiracy theory now? It was a meteor plain and simple. I'm losing faith in our citizens when things like this are said.

As for the original poster,

You say that god is sending us a message with this meteor and that if we don't get our things together he will wipe us out like the dinosaurs...what did the dinosaurs do to god to make him cause extinction?

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you on your assessment. Our universe is filled with dangers and there's nothing we can do about it. God is not hurling rocks at our planet to send a message. At any moment a meteor can come crashing down. At any minute a supernova can happen and wipe us away. A solar flare from our sun could cause mass dangers. I understand why you think that way but I'm sure many scientists would respectfully disagree with you. It was a great story to read however. I'm glad that you're still alive and well. Cheers

Edited by Flatbush Zombies
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can't be serious. Why is everything a conspiracy theory now? It was a meteor plain and simple. I'm losing faith in our citizens when things like this are said.

Oh, but I can be..You might stop and re-read my statement as it can be read more than one way. ;) It can also be taken as " for those who believe this was a meteor, this sounds good.English is funny in text like that sometimes ,as one can not hear the tone in which a person is talking. Conspiracy theories? I was thinking more along the lines of Revelations 8:11.The coming days will let me know for sure whether or not I am on the right track . :peace:

• Upvote 1

Oh, but I can be..You might stop and re-read my statement as it can be read more than one way. ;)/>/> It can also be taken as " for those who believe this was a meteor, this sounds good.English is funny in text like that sometimes ,as one can not hear the tone in which a person is talking. Conspiracy theories? I was thinking more along the lines of Revelations 8:11.The coming days will let me know for sure whether or not I am on the right track . :peace:/>/>

I can respect that response from you. Earlier today a Russian politician was saying that it was not a meteor and that it was an American missile and I thought you were referring to that. My bad. Thanks for the clarification. Cheers

Edited by Flatbush Zombies
  • Upvote 1

Good Luck and God Bless

SIGNS OF THE END TIME,

IT'S All RECORDED IN THE HOLY BIBLE.

BLESSINGS

LUCI

Edited by DumNDumer
  • Upvote 2

Yep, exactly. Meteor my ass. And another cruise ship losing complete power including backups my ass. And the Superbowl losing power accidentally my ass. :lol:/>

My GOD! You are right, it was an ASSteroid!!! Man, I'm gonna be following your posts from now. You know something most of us dont. Dunno, just saying.... :P :P :P :P

Thanks for posting Seabee... I just posted a short video clip of the crater that this left behind. And yes... if it would have hit a populated area it would have caused a lot of loss of life. Link:

Why do so many have a problem with the concept of a "Just and Holy God"??? We have adopted a watered down version of a loving caring milk toast creator who never has a problem with anything we do!!! huh.gif Really??? blink.gif Throughout the Old and New Testament's the Father is calling His children back to a relationship with Him. As a father I've had to spank my kids growing up a time or two... it kept them from playing in the streets and getting run over by a truck (which happened to two of my dogs that happened to get loose because they didn't listen too well). Yes... the Father is loving and long suffering... but He is also Holy... hence the gruesome death of His son on the cross for "us"... now that's love... he took our place so we don't have to suffer.

Earthquakes, meteors, famines, plagues... sounds like a scene from a horror flick... or the book of Revelations. That might be terrible news if this was all there was to life... but this is a fallen world... and this is not "the end"... this world, if we choose to accept the Father's love is not our home... the earth will pass away, and there will be a new heaven and a new earth. It's all working out according to plan, and there is nothing to fear imo as long as you know who holds the future! Take care ya'll!!!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

As for the original poster,

You say that god is sending us a message with this meteor and that if we don't get our things together he will wipe us out like the dinosaurs...what did the dinosaurs do to god to make him cause extinction?

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you on your assessment. Our universe is filled with dangers and there's nothing we can do about it. God is not hurling rocks at our planet to send a message. At any moment a meteor can come crashing down. At any minute a supernova can happen and wipe us away. A solar flare from our sun could cause mass dangers. I understand why you think that way but I'm sure many scientists would respectfully disagree with you. It was a great story to read however. I'm glad that you're still alive and well. Cheers

I know this thread is old , but having been away and I'll for a while I though I would go back and offer my respectfully opinion. You mention what did the dinosaur s do to deserve the wrath of God? Well, maybe because they did not evolve. If I am correct they inhabited the planet for some 170 million plus years. Now that is a long time for a speicies to occupy this old rock. You have got to admit that was by chance or coincident that the dinosaurs bit the dust to make way for the next top of the line speicies, MAN!!!!!!! Just 65 million years down the road.

I may be peg as strange for saying this, but I believe in the power of science as well as the power of a greater being of God at work together

Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box

Thanks for sharing Seabee and I agree that this could be warnings, but let me say this, you see some of these posted reply here, these are the ones who is so hard hearted in their thinking that they might just stand before God crying their eyes out because of what he's about to say to them. "Go away from me for I never knew you".

Let me say this, in the Book of Revelation it states this, "And I saw a star fall from heaven and the star was called, Wormwood and it poisoned one third of the waters and land, one third of the ships were destroyed. He says he will destroy the earth with fire this time to cleanse the sins, not one rock will be upon another, the mountains will be made flat. Put all this together and it does sound like when God gets enough of people sinful ways he will pull the plug. God made this world and everything in it, we are a guest here. I know over the years that people do not think God is real, but they will and it will be to late for some. All we can do is share his word and try to get people to see the truth.

• Upvote 2