Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George makes 1 BILLION on the Yen

quattro1

So the guy who broke the Bank of England and has well documented history is crashing currencies across the globe just made another billion in the last 3 months off the Yen.

How much dinar do you think Soros has?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-14/soros-said-to-make-1-billion-since-november-on-yen-bet.html

I'm glad he made another billion so he can use part of it to fund liberal agendas so WE CAN DO SOMETHING AGAINST THESE CONSERVATIVE ****** WHO ARE RUNNING THIS COUNTRY DOWN IN THE HOUSE OF REPS

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 19

I'm glad he made another billion so he can use part of it to fund liberal agendas so WE CAN DO SOMETHING AGAINST THESE CONSERVATIVE ****** WHO ARE RUNNING THIS COUNTRY DOWN IN THE HOUSE OF REPS

you will be better off if you build a dog house in the back yard of the white house and chain yourself up to it .. you seem to like that type of lifestyle . restrained and tossed a bone once in awhile is your stlye .. your ways will all be erased when obama is out of office .. its just a matter of time .

maybe you can get a place in the democrats concentration camps .."welefare compounds".. you know where they put you after they break you financially .. and educate your children through unions and propaganda . .. just go apply youll fit right in

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 11

Just like a liberal jackal... always yelling because they don't have enough sense to think and speak rationally. Sheesh!

Stupidity gone to seed. I'm praying for crop failure.

• Upvote 4

It would benefit most reading this to do a little research on Soros. He has stated a slow decline of the dollar is needed. Also, the Center for American Progress (where this current Administration is having all their policies written) is a Soros organization. We Americans should really do our own research and know who really is governing this country and his philosophy (history) behind it.

There is much more out there.......... about his open society ideals (Communistic Adgenda).

• Upvote 1

Awesome post my friend! I would be glad to share a bone with you

because the conservative would'nt share anything except a failed crop

inside the house of represenatives.

If you cant help the poor out then who are you helping?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

It would benefit most reading this to do a little research on Soros. He has stated a slow decline of the dollar is needed. Also, the Center for American Progress (where this current Administration is having all their policies written) is a Soros organization. We Americans should really do our own research and know who really is governing this country and his philosophy (history) behind it.

There is much more out there.......... about his open society ideals (Communistic Adgenda).

I agree with you very much. People need to realize what goes on behind the scene and know the people that control (or try to control) this country.

Awesome post my friend! I would be glad to share a bone with you

because the conservative would'nt share anything except a failed crop

inside the house of represenatives.

If you cant help the poor out then who are you helping?

they arent helping the poor ..they are capturing them .. i guess puting people in welefare compounds and keeping them there for 60 years is helping them ..they now live with their great grand children in those compounds where they pretend they are helping them . .. those schools in those compounds teach them to stay within its limits of the compound .. why do ya think they needed to unionize the teachers .. and give them the ciriculum that they teach ..you cant believe generation after generation of those in those compounds are just stupid people , and are going to need to be helped .. . they have become dependent on that bone from the govt and thats all they need to know .. parents dont like it ..but the day comes when you must ween your children .. they may even need to be kicked out of the house ..hopfully they were taught to fish .. and not to stand in line for their bone. but there are areas where the cycle never ends .. those areas are controlled by the democrats in congress .hey use them for votes .and thats it . they dont care about anything else but that voting block .. they use scare tactics to get them to vote for them .. saying vote democrat .. the republicans want to take away your bone ..after the elections are over .. the democrats dont return to those communitys till the next election ..they are sewlf inprisoned by proxie of the brain wash from the democrat party ,, .

why didnt obama fix those poor peoples problems in the intercity? .. is it because if they become tax payers . from getting a job .. that they may not vote for tax increases any more ?

if you trust the democrats .. your not educating yourself .

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

WOW! Refresh my memory who or what party created the "entitlements are your right" society?

Hint: LBJ,FDR & Democratic party to start

• Upvote 1

emot-downsbravo.gif

What does any of this bickering have to do with news about Iraq??? I'm not here to spout my political, or relgious beliefs. I just want to know about Iraq and an RV......... PEACE :)/> :D/> :rolleyes:/>

And this is JMO but those blaming everyone else for their problems need to take a good long look in the mirror.... Hope everyone has a pleasant rest of their day....... :twothumbs:

Edited by rmason
  • Upvote 3

What does any of this bickering have to do with news about Iraq??? I'm not here to spout my political, or relgious beliefs. I just want to know about Iraq and an RV......... PEACE smile.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

It may be posted in the wrong section .... but .... it's still a relevant article worthy of our attention ..... there's a lot more to this site than just dinar my friend!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They were elected to represent their STATE!! Not the country. You might try reading our constitution.

And also please remember we have the right to pursue happiness. Happiness is not a right.

Now back to the Dinar news.

Edited by SocalDinar