Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News From A Friend

gregp

Rv next week good this is great! I'm going to give my boss a 1 week notice again. He said if I do it again he was going to fire me. This is got to be the real deal or I'm gonna be on obama 99 week program. It cant be to bad I get a free phone, gas, rent, insurance, and food. On second thought who needs an RV, when I got obama!!! I wasnt thinking right I should have voted for him. well i will in 2016! :unsure::wacko: :wacko:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

My friend just received a text from one of his customers. it was actually yesterday. It read the dinar is going to revalue within a week. The guy is from Europe, and now lives in the US. He has family and friend throughout Europe. Many arab ties. That's it. No sugar coating. Its friday! I hope you enjoy your weekend! rolleyes.gif

Here's to hoping the guy with the arab ties actually knows something and didn't just read another Okie post.

Cheers..have a good weekend everyone

I sure hope so.., I have a lot more guns to buy! biggrin.gif

Piece of respectful advice man.

If you're not already doing so try your best to get second/third/fourth hand guns that have had many owners and will be harder to trace.These people running out to the gun shops after Sandy Hook are doing something foolish and making themselves an open target.They are putting themselves on a registry where the government will know exactly where to go when/if they start confiscating after the poo hits the fan.

I agree BTW..RV before poo hits the fan please God.I've got so much more prepping to do that I can't afford right now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Rv next week good this is great! I'm going to give my boss a 1 week notice again. He said if I do it again he was going to fire me. This is got to be the real deal or I'm gonna be on obama 99 week program. It cant be to bad I get a free phone, gas, rent, insurance, and food. On second thought who needs an RV, when I got obama!!! I wasnt thinking right I should have voted for him. well i will in 2016! :unsure:/> :wacko:/> :wacko:/>

I like you..you're so optimistic.

Assuming that we will even be able to vote for anyone else by 2016 except lord Obama is a very positive mindset I'd say

Here's to hoping the guy with the arab ties actually knows something and didn't just read another Okie post.

If you're not already doing so try your best to get second/third/fourth hand guns that have had many owners and will be harder to trace.These people running out to the gun shops after Sandy Hook are doing something foolish and making themselves an open target.They are putting themselves on a registry where the government will know exactly where to go when/if they start confiscating after the poo hits the fan.

I agree BTW..RV before poo hits the fan please God.I've got so much more prepping to do that I can't afford right now.

Thanks I appreciate that. wink.gif

Poor Attitude? Your poor choice of vocabulary is no different than your prediction. As for me Realist suits me just fine.

As for the vernacular I was attempting to make jest of you're incorrect

spelling. As for the RV date it is not a prediction, it is a statement of fact.

As in already occurred. At least as far as the, "powers that be", are concerned.

Come Sunday 2-17-13 you then shall see what was written about thousands

of yrs before you or I were born. Written across the sky, born in the blood of martyrs,

professed in ancient writings, signed by the Hand of God this day, we all shall be

witness to the beginning of all that shall end. And for all this they are blind.

"for I shall send them strong delusion that they shall believe a lie."

"because of the hardness of there hearts, the love of many shall wax cold." Murder in

the streets will now be the norm, crimes of every sadistic sort will progress from

worse to worse. " and still they will curse God." You are a living testimony to the word

of God. For the word speaks of this time and still you do not see. Still you are filled with

anger and hatred, and can not find peace within you're heart. You're only pleasure is in

belittling others and attempting to destroy there joy. You have no power over me, you

will never destroy my joy. For my joy comes directly from the Father of all that is. In him and

through him I have peace and a vision, subtle though it may be, of that which is to come.

In him I have power over all that is evil, victory over all that wish to destroy me. To the Lord

Jesus Christ alone will I give my emotions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

As for the vernacular I was attempting to make jest of you're incorrect

spelling. As for the RV date it is not a prediction, it is a statement of fact.

As in already occurred. At least as far as the, "powers that be", are concerned.

Come Sunday 2-17-13 you then shall see what was written about thousands

of yrs before you or I were born. Written across the sky, born in the blood of martyrs,

professed in ancient writings, signed by the Hand of God this day, we all shall be

witness to the beginning of all that shall end. And for all this they are blind.

"for I shall send them strong delusion that they shall believe a lie."

"because of the hardness of there hearts, the love of many shall wax cold." Murder in

the streets will now be the norm, crimes of every sadistic sort will progress from

worse to worse. " and still they will curse God." You are a living testimony to the word

of God. For the word speaks of this time and still you do not see. Still you are filled with

anger and hatred, and can not find peace within you're heart. You're only pleasure is in

belittling others and attempting to destroy there joy. You have no power over me, you

will never destroy my joy. For my joy comes directly from the Father of all that is. In him and

through him I have peace and a vision, subtle though it may be, of that which is to come.

In him I have power over all that is evil, victory over all that wish to destroy me. To the Lord

Jesus Christ alone will I give my emotions.

:huh::unsure:

• Upvote 4