Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News From A Friend

gregp

My friend just received a text from one of his customers. it was actually yesterday. It read the dinar is going to revalue within a week. The guy is from Europe, and now lives in the US. He has family and friend throughout Europe. Many arab ties. That's it. No sugar coating. Its friday! I hope you enjoy your weekend! rolleyes.gif

Yea alrighty then, poor intel.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 62

:)

Hey thanks for the optimistic start of the weekend!!! I enjoy the uplifting rumors, especially on Friday, which is typically the don't get anything done in Iraq day! Although, as much as they do the rest of the week, you might think almost everyday, is a religious holiday there! :lol:

Anyway, thank you for the post, and let's hope this is the one!

Go RV or RI !!!

:):):)

• Upvote 6

My friend just received a text from one of his customers. it was actually yesterday. It read the dinar is going to revalue within a week. The guy is from Europe, and now lives in the US. He has family and friend throughout Europe. Many arab ties. That's it. No sugar coating. Its friday! I hope you enjoy your weekend! rolleyes.gif

Hey that much better than all the guru BS I have read over the past month! Thanks! I guess I need to book another flight..Ha

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Maintaining That Honesty Might Be The Best Policy But Insanity Is The Best Defense !

1-31-2013 Intel Guru Delta We have confirmation from the IMF that the Standby Arrangement will not be extended anymore. They did not say anything about an extension of the DFI funds. It will expire in May. If they revalue their currency they will not need an extension any more. All indications is Iraq will have to basically support themselves. They will have to start paying their debts. They will have about 80% of their debt erased but they will have to reach certain benchmarks. One of the benchmarks that Iraq has to meet with the sponsor of the World Bank & the IMF is to restructure their currency. Will they do it? They don't have a choice. It is not in Iraq's hands, when the time is right the The World Bank & the IMF will do it.

1-31-2013 Intel Guru Delta The big announcement is: We are going to see the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar in February. This comes from 3 high sources. Everything is ready to go. Don't know the exact date. They may do it before the budget. We don't know the rate.

The Standby Arrangement Expires The End Of Next Week On February 23rd And Won't Be Extended ! :o

Just Sayin' ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 8

Drummin' my fingers on the table and waitin'.

• Upvote 1

The Standby Arrangement Expires The End Of Next Week On February 23rd And Won't Be Extended ! :o/>/>

Just Sayin' ! ;)/>/>

:D/>/> :D/>/> :D/>/>

ya know .. i dont know thw currency laws of iraq before the saddam dinars were demonetized .. but i do know kuwaiti laws ..before they demonetized its curency and replaced it after the invasion ..

the kuwaiti laws stated the cbi of kuwait had to accept those demonetized dinars at the cash window of the kuwait cbi for ten tears after they were demonetized .... kuwait had the serial numbers of the notes that had been stolen by saddam , those were not ever exchanged for new notes .

the point is ..if iraq had the same laws .. and the cbi had to accept those saddam dinars at the cbi for ten years after they were demonetized ..there could be a pile of those dinars that are intentionally being protected from being turned in to the cbi by this .

Executive Order 13303 was issued on May 22, 2003 by United States President George W. Bush to protect the Development Fund for Iraq for the rebuilding of Iraq from any legal attachments or liens.

that 10 year period after demonetization is also coming to an end . .. i know its reaching .. but its something to concider along with this sba coming to a close

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

A+ for presentation gregp - I appreciate you did not use the letters ASN or IMHO , I also am happy you did not say you had "classified information" . I am also glad you did not give a specific day . You did give a rate though , kinda scary ain't it ? lol Thanks for the positive vibe if anything . I hope your friend who has a client is correctomundo ..... Have a great weekend , good Friday hype fo shizzle -----

ya know .. i dont know thw currency laws of iraq before the saddam dinars were demonetized .. but i do know kuwaiti laws ..before they demonetized its curency and replaced it after the invasion ..

the kuwaiti laws stated the cbi of kuwait had to accept those demonetized dinars at the cash window of the kuwait cbi for ten tears after they were demonetized .... kuwait had the serial numbers of the notes that had been stolen by saddam , those were not ever exchanged for new notes .

the point is ..if iraq had the same laws .. and the cbi had to accept those saddam dinars at the cbi for ten years after they were demonetized ..there could be a pile of those dinars that are intentionally being protected from being turned in to the cbi by this .

Executive Order 13303 was issued on May 22, 2003 by United States President George W. Bush to protect the Development Fund for Iraq for the rebuilding of Iraq from any legal attachments or liens.

that 10 year period after demonetization is also coming to an end . .. i know its reaching .. but its something to concider along with this sba coming to a close

sound plausible to me.... maybe another piece of the puzzle.... by the way, when I first glanced at your post, I wondered why dontlop was talking about demons in a rumor post!!!!!! LOL

• Upvote 2

id say the federal reserve would love to have some foriegn reserves . >>>>

The New York Fed, representing the Federal Reserve System and the U.S. Treasury, also is responsible for intervening in foreign exchange markets to achieve dollar exchange rate policy objectives and to counter disorderly conditions in foreign exchange markets. Such transactions are made in close coordination with the U.S. Treasury and Board of Governors, and most often are coordinated with the foreign exchange operations of other central banks. Dollars are sold in exchange for foreign currency if the goal is to counter upward pressure on the dollar. If the objective is to counter downward pressure, dollars are purchased through the sale of foreign currency.

they can have mine if the price is right

http://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/whatwedo.html

Edited by dontlop