Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Time Sex

genx4me

First Time Sex

It is clean and funny.

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet, and have a dinner with her parents.

Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms.. He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.

The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door.

"Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated.

The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, 'I had no idea you were this religious..'

The boy turns, and whispers back,

'I had no idea your father was a pharmacist.'

• Upvote 2

Good one.

It is sad that in today's society, it seems uncommon that the young people wait until their wedding night to have sex. All the movies and TV shows make it look like sex is casual and not part of a commitment to marriage.

Because I waited, my honeymoon was really special! I also don't think they realize how much baggage they create for themselves either. It is terrible for a girl's self-esteem to have sex before marriage, then get dumped. There is also guilt, lying to parents, fear of pregnancy, stress, possibility of getting AIDS or some other STD.

I am so thankful that I don't have to worry about all that in my happy monogamous marriage.

Thanks for the laugh anyway!

• Upvote 2

This reminds me of my teenage years. I was around 15 and in the local pharmacy looking for lip balm for chapped lips. The lady at the front cash register was telling me they were back next to the prophylactics. I was 15 and never heard that word before. I said what are you talking about? She quietly whispered to me "next to the rubbers". I blushed and went back to get my chapstick. I never went into that store again.

• Upvote 1

Good one.

It is sad that in today's society, it seems uncommon that the young people wait until their wedding night to have sex. All the movies and TV shows make it look like sex is casual and not part of a commitment to marriage.

Because I waited, my honeymoon was really special! I also don't think they realize how much baggage they create for themselves either. It is terrible for a girl's self-esteem to have sex before marriage, then get dumped. There is also guilt, lying to parents, fear of pregnancy, stress, possibility of getting AIDS or some other STD.

I am so thankful that I don't have to worry about all that in my happy monogamous marriage.

Thanks for the laugh anyway!

What decade do you live in? So waiting and finding out your partner is a clunker is a good thing? You can practice safe sex, not everyone gets std's.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1