Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Smaller Denominations Vs Larger Denominations

von3223

Hello, I'm fairly new to the Dinar scene but I have recently become deeply invested in dinars. Almost all of my Dinars are in the 5k, 10k, or 25k denominations. After reading the economist's post, the Lop theory seemed very real and scary to me. I was just wondering what you good people thought about buying smaller denominations (25, 50, 100, 250, 500) vs the larger denominations (5k, 10k, 25k??

Also, what are the chances of a LOP Vs a true RV?

Thanks for all of your wisdom and advice.... :o

Von, Welcome to the DCV family...

Your question has been asked and answered NUMEROUS times in various posts from many differing pertspectives. Please research the Archives a bit - and all will be answered.

I'll try to give you a "short version". 1IQD=1IQD regardless of note value. They cannot have one value for the 25,000 note and a different value for the 250 note. ALL the existing notes would have to be removed and replaced by totally new notes. We know they have printed new lower denominations (100, 25, 10, 5, 1, and some fractional dinar coins), and they have only discussed removing the larger denominations (25K, 10K, 5K & 1K) with the three zeros from circulation over a period of time - but they will "coexist" in the economy until they are removed. There are numerous factors in play - the integrity of the existing IQD's in the face of the World Market, the true value of their natural resources (oil, gas, minerals, agriculture), their monitary reserves, number of IQDF in circulastion, their currency compared with other nations, etc. The LOP is one of many possibilities, but if it were to happen there would need to be an RV associated with it - so why LOP (negative implications)...? It can cause them to take an advantage in some ways, but there are other negative ramifications in the broader scheme of things. They are not in hyperinflation (low-mid single digit) which is why countries engage the LOP. There will still be a profit made with an LOP and RV, sop don't worry. An RV says to the world, we are in control, our resources are valuable, we are a world player, and our currency is strong and compares well with other currencies. There are issues that must be (and probably have been) worked out with nations holding IQDs. The IMF, the UN, and other entities all are watching and are involved. Only time will tell - soon thru June, but one thing's for sure - GOD is in control.

I hope this helps a bit. Do some research in the archives - lots of recent posts this past week or two will give you the info you need to be at peace.

Be Blessed,

RON ;)