Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We are all Americans right?

gymrat76541

Do you think a civil war will happen?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Civil War Coming?

• Yes?
    • No?

It's no wonder we seem to be at each other's throats.

It looks to me that political gamesmanship rules the political environment such that polarization has paralyzed the process. Where are the statesmen? It's congress's job to take the conflicting desires and needs of the people and weave them into a functioning whole. My fear is that government is actually more responsive to the lobbyists, some of which desire polarization.

I also share the fear that sponsored media empowers special interests and fuels extreme views which polarizes the populace.

• Upvote 2

Totally agree. Bush 2 started 2 wars and never paid for or attempted to help pay for any of the 4 T$ debt. Bush handed Obama that 4T$ to pay off. Obama has increased that debt by another 2 T$ to keep us going. Obama is for the average Joe. This is why he has won the last two elections. A lot of the war debt is getting paid now but it is hard, Someone has to pay for all the missiles that was sent into Iraq.

We would not be in this investment other than Bush, he is the most hated president of modern time. Any time a president sends a 19 year old or 22 or 35 year old to his death, that parent is going to hate the responsible president. I could go on about the good thinks of Obama and Fox news will indicate the false twist to it all. How much time and money was wasted on the birth cert? Don't you think that information would have come out with his first back ground check.

I am looking forward to the RV just like the rest of you but I do hate the Bush 2. I have a son that is a US Marine that is EOD. I have been a democrat since the 1960 Kennedy election because the democrats are for the working people and that is the bottom line from a 66 year old refrigeration mech that is still working. Hopefully this IDR will help me slow down and help me retire one of these days

He is not the most hated president of our time..... Ask a liberal... He's hated, Ask a conservative... He's not hated.... As for bush starting wars.... Really? Did he cause 9/11??? Have we had another major attack since???? Come on man! Be a bit more intellectually honest than that! By the way... During the Bush years, the government added 4T to the deficit in 8 years..... Obama did more than that in 4 years!!! I'm no huge Bush fan but all this revisionist history being thrown out is getting ridiculous!!! Do you want to know who controlled congress during the Bush years when most of that spending took place??? Pelosi and the dems!!!

It looks to me that political gamesmanship rules the political environment such that polarization has paralyzed the process. Where are the statesmen? It's congress's job to take the conflicting desires and needs of the people and weave them into a functioning whole. My fear is that government is actually more responsive to the lobbyists, some of which desire polarization.

I also share the fear that sponsored media empowers special interests and fuels extreme views which polarizes the populace.

Yes!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I'm with you on this!!!! Plus, who do i get to fight? Civil war against who? North where all my family are? or south where i live? Maybe we can have a state to state war? I think Florida can take GA, maybe we (Fl) can take on two states at once? Civil war in America is the craziest thing i have ever heard...... The war will be Dem against Rep.

I like the opportunity to see if this gets me some CASH but, some of you are Coookooo!!!wacko.gif America will be fixed when stupid people wake up and realize that the president has little to do with how things are run.... Change yourself first!!!

+'s and -'s on this site are silly too. Grown adults show there cowardliness by hitting a little green or red button.. oww scary!!

Which one are you in your photo? The one giving or receiving? If I had to guess it would be the one receiving. Libtard.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Why can't there be American tyrants? It's people that think all American leaders are good and should be blindly followed that are the idiots.

God nor Jesus gives the rights you talk about if so what verses?Your rights were given by MAN and mans laws.

God gave you the right to worship him and his son Jesus and we are to follow the laws of the land made by man

and to follow the laws that God made, you know the ten commandments.If you believe in God then why do you

wish harm or improper judgement on a man that might not be his fault?We are suppose to pray for the JUST and

the wicked so that they do right by him.Do you know this man personally? you can see inside of his heart?

If this man did something wrong then God will judge him on that day so we must pray for him until that day.

The same goes for the rest of us you would'nt want him to judge you on the words you just told him would you?

This one man does not rule all by himself and does not make every decision by himself.All of us make mistakes

and when we do we get judged by man for these mistakes until we die then God takes over.

I see that you are a officer of the law and respect your job that you do.You have to make some fast decisions

and make arrests on what evidence that you have against them.Not a easy job by no means.Would you want

someone to tell you that your wife looks like aunt easter?No you would'nt.The character aunt ester

is a good one she is a bible thumper that would wack someone over the head with her purse if'in you went

against Gods ways.Shes beautiful to me in this way.You have a hard job sir and with respect could you do

his job and make each person happy?Only God could.

Thank You for your service to this country artitech I also respect yer post.

God Bless You always

So you disagree with JFK's comments?

The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

• Upvote 3

Good post megawatt. This congress are a bunch of sideshow clowns. Next they will physically attack each other like some of these other 3rd world country's do. I think the divisiveness is just getting started with them and the public. Should be interesting to see.

• Upvote 1

The only difference in today's United States and that of years gone by, is the availability of information........a large sum of which is irresponsibly reported as fact. The internet has allowed those, with less than good intentions, to infiltrate the minds of susceptible souls seeking a truth that probably does not exist, yet gives them a sense of being on top of things. People definitely need to wake up.......who it is that's sleeping remains to be seen. Information, especially false information is much more dangerous than bullets, cars, bats, rolling pins, or any other implement of destruction. As always, just my opinion. mellow.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

I honestly think that people that advocate violence as a means for change are NOT Americans. At least you do NOT think as Americans. This is what you see on the news happening in OTHER countries. Once in our history we had our Civil War. Once is enough!

I wish there were some way in which I could reach out and convince you that you are wrong but much like a drunk, hyporite, or racist it is not possible. BUT this is America so think what you wish, voice your opinions, but the minute you decide to act on your wild ideas, thats where you cross the line.

Quotes from the past from a bunch of TYRANTS

Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the British empire a man who more cordially loves a union with Great Britain than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the British Parliament propose; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. —Thomas Jefferson, November 29, 1775

When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

Click here to see the full image of the Declaration of Independence That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Here are the 56 signers of the document:

Column 1

Georgia:

Button Gwinnett

Lyman Hall

George Walton

Column 2

North Carolina:

William Hooper

Joseph Hewes

John Penn

South Carolina:

Edward Rutledge

Thomas Heyward, Jr.

Thomas Lynch, Jr.

Arthur Middleton

Column 3

Massachusetts:

John Hancock

Maryland:

Samuel Chase

William Paca

Thomas Stone

Charles Carroll of Carrollton

Virginia:

George Wythe

Richard Henry Lee

Thomas Jefferson

Benjamin Harrison

Thomas Nelson, Jr.

Francis Lightfoot Lee

Carter Braxton

Column 4

Pennsylvania:

Robert Morris

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Franklin

John Morton

George Clymer

James Smith

George Taylor

James Wilson

George Ross

Delaware:

Caesar Rodney

George Read

Thomas McKean

Column 5

New York:

William Floyd

Philip Livingston

Francis Lewis

Lewis Morris

New Jersey:

Richard Stockton

John Witherspoon

Francis Hopkinson

John Hart

Abraham Clark

Column 6

New Hampshire:

Josiah Bartlett

William Whipple

Massachusetts:

Samuel Adams

John Adams

Robert Treat Paine

Elbridge Gerry

Rhode Island:

Stephen Hopkins

William Ellery

Connecticut:

Roger Sherman

Samuel Huntington

William Williams

Oliver Wolcott

New Hampshire:

Matthew Thornton

• Upvote 2

Patriot? No, patriotism is not what you guys are doing. You hate this President and make things up solely to get him out of office or make sure that he doesn't succeed at anything, even at the expense of your own economic well-being or safety. I was never a democrat but I can say with certainty, I will not be a Rpublican as long as these fake patriots keep sabotaging our country...

Aye, yi, yi, could we be just slightly mis-informed?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I won't presume to debate your politics..........what I will do is point out that a war would be insane..............................Ok hypothetically speaking.......................

Which one of you gets it first?...........Who should I shoot first?.........A liberal?.....a conservative? A black man?, A hispanic?......my neighbor? He is a pakistani.........should I shoot him in the name of what?

600.000 dead on the battle field alone........untold numbers of civilian casualties......decades of economic devastation which also killed untold numbers of people......for decades afterwards. Great. Lets have a civil war............But when the killing starts where will it end? Will you know when to stop? Will you be the proud puffy peacock you were at the end as you were in the beginning?

I study history. War is abhorrent...........No matter how much we have because of war it still cost many a bucket of blood to get it. Oh yeah....your world is shaped by many wars and we have so much in our world because of those wars. But was it worth it? We stopped fighting static wars as they cost so many lives. So we went to mechinized wars because the Germans proved the value of such and thus we fight now on the move. Look........ Look again and consider it seriously...........History is so important and yet we never seem to learn from it.

Didn't you learn from history. Well if you didn't then you need to study................Your own history...........We Americans are good at killing. Especially killing during a war.We can kill so good we are the superpower of the world............Do you like that part? Do you want to kill somemore? The best way to start a really good war is to get American to start killing other Americans........When the US civil war took place the world had never seen such slaughter. They thought we were just a simple folk. But we showed the world we knew how to kill and kill well to the point that the world changed it's opinion of OUR country and stood in awe at the slaughter................and for the first time.........in real fear.

I am not a simple farmboy from Ohio or Alabama......I don't have a single shot musket. Oh hell no...........I'm an educated fool with a mini14 and a 35 round clip and I know how to use it and use it well and my education is even more dangerous and you better hope I'm on your side because if I'm not on your side............You are gonna die.

But it won't be my patriotism that will have killed you. It won't be my defending the constitution that gets you. It won't be my religion that destroyed you. It won't be defending my rights that clears you and yours from the face of this earth........Hell no..........It will be my survival...........Not my principles. You see me coming during that war you want?..........You better breathe heavy cause it won't be long before you are not breathing if you ever saw me coming..........You are gonna die...........you, your wife, your kids and your whole family..........Remember......dead men tell no lies...........or dead family members take no revenge..............Do you really want that war? Principles won't mean a tinkers damned when the killing starts.

We have a country that is unique......We all agree to disagree peacefully...........At least that is what we are supposed to have. But here we are considering the notion of a Civil War.....really. How stupid. You don't like me and my opinion........you are supposed to work it out peacefully. In fact that is the American way. Work it out peacefully and not with WAR. If that isn't correct then I'll just kill everyone who disagrees......Is that the American way? Killing?......Ok. You go ahead and pull that smokewagon and start shooting. At me. An American. Your brother......How patriotic is that?

I'll stand here all day and argue opinions. But will I have to use a gun to protect my rights and opinion? Maybe and believe me I would use that gun......My opinion and rights be damned....I'll use that gun to survive. You want to chance that? You want that? If you do..............Then so be it. You are beyond reasoning.

I in no way threaten you or your family and merely wish to point out the absurdity of war.............But I do want you to consider it all as talking about a civil war is so much better than actually fighting that war especially a civil war.....Before you decide you want to fight consider the possibilities good or bad and remember it is so much easier to talk and argue than it is argue and fight. We can work it all out peacefully...........and we have to do so.............Or you can suffer the consequences...........right or wrong......good or bad. What part of your history have we all forgotten.

Automag..........Short for automatic magazine..........That ain't no book brother.........Liberal? Only the amount of rounds I run through the chamber. Get it?

• Upvote 2

democrats love living under regulations and restraint .. why not just get it over with and chain the libs up to a dog house in the back yard and throw them a bone once in awhile .. they would love it according to their philosophy

hey you libs constrain yourselves ,, why do you insist on dictatorship and imposing your rules on others .. just regulate yourselves and show us by example how well you do .. lead by example .. not by dictating.. your "mandatory" regulations ....................you are asking for a punch in the nostrils . what do you expect .

• Upvote 1

The bulk of my ancestors consist of people who either fought in the Revolutionary War to form this nation or were the welcome wagon for those who came over the seas to this nation. What I see happening is that the vision, rights, and dreams, as well as the Constitution, that the Founding Fathers created and many died to establish are being distroyed or revised for the sake of politics and power hungry people. I see where our government is returning to the very policies which sparked the first American Revolution such as excessive taxation as well as taxation without representation as seen in our government passing bills which results in taxation without reading the bills. How can you represent your people if you have never read the bill? Our rights ranging from freedom of speech, religion and right to bear arms are being stripped. This is evidenced by the excessive amounts of monitoring which is regulating speech which is being claimed as hate speech but is instead simply a person giving their own opinions. Freedom of religion has been taken as freedom from Christianity. Christian teaching are barred from many areas and schools while muslim teaching and represention is promoted. The 2nd amendment is presently in the government crosshairs for a proverbial killshot. Anymore I do not trust my government. They have lied to the people for decades and now it has come to a point where they no longer even try to be sly about their lying. A person would have to be a fool to say and believe that the government will tell the people the truth. I believe we are lied to and played as fools by our government on a regular basis. I hurts to write these things but I believe them to be the truth.

• Upvote 1

democrats love living under regulations and restraint .. why not just get it over with and chain the libs up to a dog house in the back yard and throw them a bone once in awhile .. they would love it according to their philosophy

hey you libs constrain yourselves ,, why do you insist on dictatorship and imposing your rules on others .. just regulate yourselves and show us by example how well you do .. lead by example .. not by dictating.. your "mandatory" regulations ....................you are asking for a punch in the nostrils . what do you expect .

Because they are currently in charge silly. Nice thought though. wink.gif If they weren't in charge, we would be reading threads about Grandma's apple pie and how the actual weather is suddenly better under conservative rule and space rocks would never hit the earth and the Cubs would be world champions....etc....

GO RV, then BV

AMEN TO THAT!

If you don't march in lockstep here, you get negged for having an opinion.

It gets better with time and patience. Being the bigger person can pay big dividends in the end. It's a tough rule for me to live by and I don't always succeed, but I'm getting better at it. Some people will always be insulting.....it's built into their DNA. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

You are right about the bible not giving us the Constitution or the Bill of Rights

But God did not give the Government the right to do what they wish and me blindly follow their rules and regulation

God gave me the right of to choose..

God gave me the choice to follow him or not I chose to follow him.

God gave me the choice of living a free man or live as a slave I choose Freedom

God gives me the choice to defend myself and my family or stand by and let someone walk up and kill me I choose to defend myself and family.

Didn't Jesus tell the disciples that from now on they would have to carry a sword and a purse

when they went on the road.to protect them from robbers.

The right to defend yourself in Jesus's own words

So you see by giving me the right to choose God gave the very rights you say he didn't give

You say we are not to judge someone who is coming to take what we worked for or to wish harm on someone who wants to destroy our way of life or take my life.

But find Aunt Ester a beautiful person because she causes harm to any one who disagrees with her interpretation of the bible by hitting them in the head. By the laws of this land Aunt Ester should have been arrested for assault and battery.

You say we are to blindly follow the law of the land because God says so

Evidently you have not read the health care law because if you had you would know that 32 months

after full implantation of the health care law which is 2014

It is mandatory that all Americans have a chip implanted in them that is linked to your bank account it is the law of the land

So does mean you will be first in line to take the mark of the beast.

You added the word Blindly not my words.

Yes you have the right to defend yourself when you know for a FACT that your life is in danger and

if you are just in heart.

God also said if someone steals from you do not ask for it back because it was his items that he lent to

you for the plan that he has for you in life.

And Yep ester would be prosecuted by man but in Gods court room she was defending his word

and who shall be prosecuted then?The blasphemer who distorts Gods words for their own gains.

I wonder how much Gods purse weighs?His solid brass shoes will be going somewheres else.

Here is wisdom.Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast.for it is the

number of a man:His number is 6.6.6 revalation13-18

And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever and they have no rest day or night

who worship the beast and his image,and whoever recieves the mark of his name.

revalation 14-11 and his name is not chip!and a chip is not a mark to be seen by all.

If they tell me that I am recieving the mark of the beast then I shall go to the marterdome

and have my head chopped off this is your last chance for salvation if you didnt rapture.

If the chip is just for identification purposes than I shall recieve it.Mans laws of the land.

God knows whats in yer heart and knows who you truly worship.

Look at it this way if you knew someone hated you so bad that they wanted you persecuted

would this person do justly things for you NO! But if you prayed for that same person would God

put conviction in their hearts and make them do the right thing?If you pray for yer enemies and they

dont do the right thing God shall punish those for that deception.It would come at GODS speed not

yer speed.If'in you dont know whats in a mans heart how can you judge him? But you can by his actions

and only if he is unjust.Because the just will not lie nor decieve.

So go ahead and hate obama and see if he does what you want him to.

I for one will be praying for him and his family.

Nice try Sentinel he gave you a choice alright but made no guaranteed laws in his book

for you to use as you say for unjustly acts.Man had to die for his laws God didnt.

But let man kill his only begotten son for OUR sins against him.

Retreat,Surrender, pray, and then compromise and we shall have victory over evil.

I pray for you and everyone for peace but I cant do it alone.

and to you Polecat85 I ask you this was JFK a justly man NO! His family made their fortune

off of prohibition the sale of illegal alcohol and then you have to wonder why his whole

family is dead now?God knew what they were doing and past his judgement upon them.

He used that money to gain the trust of the people to vote for him and rule over them

as president.Does God love the rich? nope he said to sell all your wordly goods and give them to

the poor.It was said it is easier to thread a camel through the eye of a needle than a rich

man to enter the kingdom of heaven and you wonder why our leaders fail.

God Bless Us All.

• Upvote 1

The problem isn't what people say and think this board and all over America. The problem is in the Washington! Contention is constant with Obama with his fundamental transformation BS. It's up to them to start a war. No one wants to fight here in our country but when you have a tyrannical, corrupt government such as this that is constantly taking liberties and bypassing the constitution, there is going to be trouble. That is not un-American my friend that is patriotic!!

THE MAIN CONCERN BEING: IT IS INCUMBENT UPON US TO BE AWARE OF WANDERING BANDS OF CRAZED OBAMA WELFARE RECIPIENTS!!!

• Upvote 1

I am American born & raised. I love my country & I served for 20+ years in the US Army.

I do NOT understand why this message board has so many people who seem determined to press conflict, revolt, and even civil war?

America has always had it's hard years, as well as, it's good years.

I agree that President Obama has not done a very good job in his first term and seems to be off to a rough start on his second term.

It does seem that America has forgotten that the back bone of our country is it's working men & women.

It does seem that our social structure is breaking down, and the traditional 2 parent household is declining.

It does seem like our children are suffering with regulations, schools, and laws which do not seek to support their development.

Corporate greed seems to be the priority regardless of what it does to our country.

The middle class seems to be getting smaller and smaller and the 1% seem to be getting richer and richer.

Faith is under attack from all sides and special interest groups seem to gaining ground.

I think I could go on and on about our social woes, and wrongs that need to be righted.

BUT

Bottom line, I am an American. We may accept small faults, insults, and wrongs to an extent but there does come a time when we do raise up and make things right again. NOT be force of arms but by voice, and action via public outcry. I believe in the United States of America.

I honestly think that people that advocate violence as a means for change are NOT Americans. At least you do NOT think as Americans. This is what you see on the news happening in OTHER countries. Once in our history we had our Civil War. Once is enough!

I wish there were some way in which I could reach out and convince you that you are wrong but much like a drunk, hyporite, or racist it is not possible.

BUT this is America so think what you wish, voice your opinions, but the minute you decide to act on your wild ideas, thats where you cross the line.

I'm not for cival war. I'm for peace. With that food storage is a matter of due diligence in being prepared for anything. Owning a gun protects me and mine. There is a DHS PDF Document dated April 2009 branding me as an "extremist", currently there is no definitive difference between "extremist" and "terrorist"!!!!!

With that he passed NDAA that says that I and you can be detained as "terrorists" without trial by jury!!!! I wonder what else is coming down the pipeline to brand more "extremists"?

Civil War....brother against brother, that's a shame. We all need to get on the same page, it's brothers against an out of control government that no longer has its fundamental priorities straight. The United States as we know it will not pay off its debts. It's impossible! There is damn good reason to think about a financial collapse in which chaos will inherently follow. Gov knows this and will use this event to radically change everything we have known. Better band together, a citizenry united will be feared. However doesn't look like that's possible, so for me I'll continue preparing for the worse.

• Upvote 1

There is NOT going to be a civil war PERIOD . Who would it be ? We the people AKA The Republic of the United States against the banksters and Zionists ? Because last i checked those banksters and Zionists hide behind the curtains . We all know who is controlling the media and the corporations , and those folks are too cowardly to face Americans . So civil war is not going to happen . They lie about everything, and our country knows it , so I doubt it very much that they have anything worth fighting for . We would have our freedom to fight for , they would have nothing but the embarrassment of being exposed to fight to keep it covered up. FREEDOM and UNITY WINS . So lets talk about peace , lets talk about some good stuff . War is a dead subject . NO MORE WARS ! Besides , Romney would have had World War 3 going on by now if he was elected . I'm not saying I love Obama either . I vote for Independents , but we are going to be fine , and the the powers that were , are fading away . We are waking up . We have woken up . We have been lied to , manipulated , poisoned , murdered , ripped off financially and spiritually ........and we Americans are solid as a ROCK . Peace my brothers, that's what they yelling .

WHY DID YOU GET OFF OF YOUR MEDICATION?.......YOU WERE DOING SO WELL!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks everyone for voiceing your opinions.

I respect them all. Every American SHOULD monitor & appraise our governements at all levels.

I do think that government & corportate greed has gotten out-of-control and the average American is and has suffered.

I am a vet and I also own guns. I am hopeful that our leaders, government and corporations wake up and realize what they are doing to our people, which after all, is the United States of America.

I respect those of you who are preparing for the worst, while I am praying & hoping for the best.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for voicing your opinions.

I respect them all. Every American SHOULD monitor & appraise our governments at all levels.

I do think that government & corporate greed has gotten out-of-control and the average American is and has suffered.

I am a vet and I also own guns. I am hopeful that our leaders, government and corporations wake up and realize what they are doing to our people, which after all, is the United States of America.

I respect those of you who are preparing for the worst, while I am praying & hoping for the best.

A truly wise man does both..... Prepare for what may come. The problem with doing that is since it hasn't happened yet, who knows what to prepare for?!?!? My line of thinking is this..... follow what our political leaders are doing and have done and then compare it historically to what someone else did. Look at the outcome of that situation and then prepare for it!!! I'm looking at Greece, Italy, Spain and others for recent history and I think that is the better of the worst case possibilities.... Then look at Russia, Germany, China, Cambodia and so on and see what correlation there is there and prepare for that outcome. The whole time your doing this, work diligently to avert these possibilities by effecting change where you are and hope for the best!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2