Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We are all Americans right?

gymrat76541

Do you think a civil war will happen?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Civil War Coming?

• Yes?
    • No?

I am American born & raised. I love my country & I served for 20+ years in the US Army.

I do NOT understand why this message board has so many people who seem determined to press conflict, revolt, and even civil war?

America has always had it's hard years, as well as, it's good years.

I agree that President Obama has not done a very good job in his first term and seems to be off to a rough start on his second term.

It does seem that America has forgotten that the back bone of our country is it's working men & women.

It does seem that our social structure is breaking down, and the traditional 2 parent household is declining.

It does seem like our children are suffering with regulations, schools, and laws which do not seek to support their development.

Corporate greed seems to be the priority regardless of what it does to our country.

The middle class seems to be getting smaller and smaller and the 1% seem to be getting richer and richer.

Faith is under attack from all sides and special interest groups seem to gaining ground.

I think I could go on and on about our social woes, and wrongs that need to be righted.

BUT

Bottom line, I am an American. We may accept small faults, insults, and wrongs to an extent but there does come a time when we do raise up and make things right again. NOT be force of arms but by voice, and action via public outcry. I believe in the United States of America.

I honestly think that people that advocate violence as a means for change are NOT Americans. At least you do NOT think as Americans. This is what you see on the news happening in OTHER countries. Once in our history we had our Civil War. Once is enough!

I wish there were some way in which I could reach out and convince you that you are wrong but much like a drunk, hyporite, or racist it is not possible.

BUT this is America so think what you wish, voice your opinions, but the minute you decide to act on your wild ideas, thats where you cross the line.

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Patriot? No, patriotism is not what you guys are doing. You hate this President and make things up solely to get him out of office or make sure that he doesn't succeed at anything, even at the expense of your own economic well-being or safety. I was never a democrat but I can say with certainty, I will not be a Rpublican as long as these fake patriots keep sabotaging our country...

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 45

Patriot? No, patriotism is not what you guys are doing. You hate this President and make things up solely to get him out of office or make sure that he doesn't succeed at anything, even at the expense of your own economic well-being or safety. I was never a democrat but I can say with certainty, I will not be a Rpublican as long as these fake patriots keep sabotaging our country...

obama and the usual democrats have always created an unfriendly business enviroment in our country ,, their regulations are destroying our economy .. ..

he just plain and simple doesnt belong in that position .. hes not qualified and the way it looks hes not interested in learning . he just keeps pushing forward with dumb ideas

it didnt start with him .. he didnt educate himself ..

35 years ago when someone needed money they could just go paint a bar ,, or roof a house .. just do odd jobs .. but regulations prohibit this now .. the free enterprise system we enjoyed in the united states has become controlled enterprise .. insurance regulations are killing america ..

whats his solution .. mandatory health care to business people . that alone will stop all growth in our economy ..

theres 25 million permanently laid off workers .. he cannot fix that he doesnt know how

now we got 4 more years of him ..

the poor will suffer the most ..

the democrats are like a chained up dog .. happy as long as ya give them food ... they dont mind the chains .. its totally un american

• Upvote 12

Keep voting for liberal democrats and there won't be a country, just a banana republic. I am not republican I am a tea party patriot. Yes and I do hate your president.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

I am American born & raised. I love my country & I served for 20+ years in the US Army.

I do NOT understand why this message board has so many people who seem determined to press conflict, revolt, and even civil war?

I agree that President Obama has not done a very good job in his first term and seems to be off to a rough start on his second term.

It does seem that America has forgotten that the back bone of our country is it's working men & women.

It does seem that our social structure is breaking down, and the traditional 2 parent household is declining.

It does seem like our children are suffering with regulations, schools, and laws which do not seek to support their development.

Corporate greed seems to be the priority regardless of what it does to our country.

The middle class seems to be getting smaller and smaller and the 1% seem to be getting richer and richer.

Faith is under attack from all sides and special interest groups seem to gaining ground.

I think I could go on and on about our social woes, and wrongs that need to be righted.

BUT

Bottom line, I am an American. We may accept small faults, insults, and wrongs to an extent but there does come a time when we do raise up and make things right again. NOT be force of arms but by voice, and action via public outcry. I believe in the United States of America.

I honestly think that people that advocate violence as a means for change are NOT Americans. At least you do NOT think as Americans. This is what you see on the news happening in OTHER countries. Once in our history we had our Civil War. Once is enough!

I wish there were some way in which I could reach out and convince you that you are wrong but much like a drunk, hyporite, or racist it is not possible.

BUT this is America so think what you wish, voice your opinions, but the minute you decide to act on your wild ideas, thats where you cross the line.

were going to be fine .. we just got 4 more years of crap ahead of us ... well 3 years 11 months 3 weeks

• Upvote 3

Spot on!!!! I wish people would stop spreading ignorance. I've never seen so much hate and paranoia in my life. The majority of the stuff said about our president is completely made up. You can disagree with his policies all you want but stop the conspiracy therories. Stop picking sides....dems and repubs could care less about you and I. They only lookout for themselves and their special interest groups. The ones lobbying for them and vice versa. Stay away from all media on tv. Fox, CNN, msnbc are purely entertainment at best. Fox is by far the worst. Stick with facts. Check the resource and check their resource. It's not hard to do but it's so easy to be misinformed and ignorant.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

are you for real? can you really be that naive?

or you are one of those blind faith obama lovers? do you think he is the messiah too?

• Upvote 24
  • Downvote 9

Keep voting for liberal democrats and there won't be a country, just a banana republic. I am not republican I am a tea party patriot. Yes and I do hate your president.

The tea party is the most anti American group out there. The tea party people are puppets for the big corporations who are funding them and could care less about them. They use the uninformed as echo chambers. I report just came out today that the tea party movement has been in the works for years and is funded by the Koch Brothers and big tobacco. Far from a grassroots movement. Here's the link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/brendan-demelle/study-confirms-tea-party-_b_2663125.html?icid=hp_front_top_art

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The problem isn't what people say and think this board and all over America. The problem is in the Washington! Contention is constant with Obama with his fundamental transformation BS. It's up to them to start a war. No one wants to fight here in our country but when you have a tyrannical, corrupt government such as this that is constantly taking liberties and bypassing the constitution, there is going to be trouble. That is not un-American my friend that is patriotic!!

I agree 100%, very well put my friend....

• Upvote 3

Im a vet too didnt serve 20 years. obama and his subversives will never disarm me and I can safely say 95% of all Texans. The US government does not give me any rights. My rights are give to me and everyone else by the Good Lord Jesus. When obama decides he is going to infringe on my God given rights. This little big eared muslim got problems. Texans were stupid enough to give our guns and horses up once. I can tell you one thing it wont happen again. Myself I would rather be an alive criminal than a dead law abiding citizen. Im hoping we all can get through the next 4 years of obama, with a peaceful and United States of America, that can be repaired from the damage this subversive has caused. He needs to be impeached, hopefully charges can be brought on him this year. Im praying to the Good Lord Jesus that charges are brought on this man. Just remember 50% of the people did not vote for him and detest him. I cant stand to hear the liar talk or even see his and his aunt Ester looking old lady's picture. JMHO! :twocents::tiphat:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

are you for real? can you really be that naive?

or you are one of those blind faith obama lovers? do you think he is the messiah too?

Can a member give a couple pluses to Sportfisher , I hit the neg instead of the positive. I was reading the original post and hit neg not realizing it was his response to the post. Sorry Sportfisher...

Edited by Jrose
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is NOT going to be a civil war PERIOD . Who would it be ? We the people AKA The Republic of the United States against the banksters and Zionists ? Because last i checked those banksters and Zionists hide behind the curtains . We all know who is controlling the media and the corporations , and those folks are too cowardly to face Americans . So civil war is not going to happen . They lie about everything, and our country knows it , so I doubt it very much that they have anything worth fighting for . We would have our freedom to fight for , they would have nothing but the embarrassment of being exposed to fight to keep it covered up. FREEDOM and UNITY WINS . So lets talk about peace , lets talk about some good stuff . War is a dead subject . NO MORE WARS ! Besides , Romney would have had World War 3 going on by now if he was elected . I'm not saying I love Obama either . I vote for Independents , but we are going to be fine , and the the powers that were , are fading away . We are waking up . We have woken up . We have been lied to , manipulated , poisoned , murdered , ripped off financially and spiritually ........and we Americans are solid as a ROCK . Peace my brothers, that's what they yelling .

Edited by Love Boat
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

Im a vet too didnt serve 20 years. obama and his subversives will never disarm me and I can safely say 95% of all Texans. The US government does not give me any rights. My rights are give to me and everyone else by the Good Lord Jesus. When obama decides he is going to infringe on my God given rights. This little big eared muslim got problems. Texans were stupid enough to give our guns and horses up once. I can tell you one thing it wont happen again. Myself I would rather be an alive criminal than a dead law abiding citizen. Im hoping we all can get through the next 4 years of obama, with a peaceful and United States of America, that can be repaired from the damage this subversive has caused. He needs to be impeached, hopefully charges can be brought on him this year. Im praying to the Good Lord Jesus that charges are brought on this man. Just remember 50% of the people did not vote for him and detest him. I cant stand to hear the liar talk or even see his and his aunt Ester looking old lady's picture. JMHO! :twocents:/> :tiphat:/>

God nor Jesus gives the rights you talk about if so what verses?Your rights were given by MAN and mans laws.

God gave you the right to worship him and his son Jesus and we are to follow the laws of the land made by man

and to follow the laws that God made, you know the ten commandments.If you believe in God then why do you

wish harm or improper judgement on a man that might not be his fault?We are suppose to pray for the JUST and

the wicked so that they do right by him.Do you know this man personally? you can see inside of his heart?

If this man did something wrong then God will judge him on that day so we must pray for him until that day.

The same goes for the rest of us you would'nt want him to judge you on the words you just told him would you?

This one man does not rule all by himself and does not make every decision by himself.All of us make mistakes

and when we do we get judged by man for these mistakes until we die then God takes over.

I see that you are a officer of the law and respect your job that you do.You have to make some fast decisions

and make arrests on what evidence that you have against them.Not a easy job by no means.Would you want

someone to tell you that your wife looks like aunt easter?No you would'nt.The character aunt ester

is a good one she is a bible thumper that would wack someone over the head with her purse if'in you went

against Gods ways.Shes beautiful to me in this way.You have a hard job sir and with respect could you do

his job and make each person happy?Only God could.

Thank You for your service to this country artitech I also respect yer post.

God Bless You always

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I'm with you on this!!!! Plus, who do i get to fight? Civil war against who? North where all my family are? or south where i live? Maybe we can have a state to state war? I think Florida can take GA, maybe we (Fl) can take on two states at once? Civil war in America is the craziest thing i have ever heard...... The war will be Dem against Rep.

I like the opportunity to see if this gets me some CASH but, some of you are Coookooo!!!wacko.gif America will be fixed when stupid people wake up and realize that the president has little to do with how things are run.... Change yourself first!!!

+'s and -'s on this site are silly too. Grown adults show there cowardliness by hitting a little green or red button.. oww scary!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 15

BUT

You want this to be about Obama but is not the government has been nibbling at taking our rights and freedoms for awhile now.

It is Washington DC that is the problem not We The People

It is Washington DC who Refuses to Govern by the Constitution and the bill of rights

It is Washington DC who absolutely refuses to here the will of the people and instead sell us out to the Lobbyist.

It is We the People who have the law, the Constitution and the bill of rights on our side not Washington DC.

We no longer have the right to free speech,We no longer have the right to unreasonable search and seizure through ( NDAA )

We no longer have the right to a trial by a jury of our peers ( NDAA )

We no longer have the right to privacy They monitor all emails and phone calls

We are forced to pay taxes which there is no law and if you refuse you are illegally thrown in prison.

We are now forced to buy a product that is so expensive that most of cannot afford so they passed a law that says we have to even though most Americans were against it.

We are a Nation that was born One Nation Under God and now our Government wants to eliminate

God from our National code.

We are supposed to be a Nation of Laws but for some reason they only enforce the law against

the citizens of this country. Our Government exempts themselves the laws the force us to live under.

Not only do they allow people from other country's to come over our borders illegally.

They take money that our legal hard working citizens worked for and set the illegals up in a new life

while our citizens have to do without.

Everything our founders tried to prevent with the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights is happening

Because our Government sees the Constitution and the bill of rights as an obstruction to their agenda of one world Government. they are in the process of giving America To the UN.

Now they are trying to take our only defense from Government take over by taking the right to bear arms.You call these small faults.

Every one of these small faults you wrote about are true and are due to the Governments

willingness to break down the fabric of this country.

Voting and using your voice is no longer an effective tool they have proven they no longer listen

You are wrong the backbone of this Country is not the working people

The back bone of this country is the men and women who have and will stand up and fight

for the laws, liberty's and the Constitution of the United States of America .

The Government have crossed the line not We The People

They must go back to governing by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and a Government by the people and for the people

This war is being forced upon the American people by a Government who believes they are above the law and the Constitution does not pertain to them

I served too it does not show you are more patriotic then those that didn't

after all Benedict Arnold served also.

If you are looking so hard for a hypocritical racist maybe you need to look in the mirror

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

BUT

Bottom Line, Money, Greed, and abuse of power to gain control is breaking down the United States which starts at the top. When elected leaders of a nation no longer practice good ethical values with integrity but continue to govern in the best interest of lobbyist's who are supplying money for their own agenda's the system begins to break down and eventually will fail. These elected officials no longer lead by example rather they are leading by influence.

• Upvote 4

It astonunds me how soon people forget the past. Lets reminisce shall wee..........

Bush challenges hundreds of laws

President cites powers of his office

By Charlie Savage

Globe Staff / April 30, 2006

WASHINGTON -- President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution. (Full article: 3648 words)

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2006/04/30/bush_challenges_hundreds_of_laws/

Bush asserts authority to bypass defense act

Calls restrictions unconstitutional

President Bush said Congress's prohibition on building permanent military bases in Iraq infringes on his executive powers.

Globe Staff / January 30, 2008

WASHINGTON - President Bush this week declared that he has the power to bypass four laws, including a prohibition against using federal funds to establish permanent US military bases in Iraq, that Congress passed as part of a new defense bill.

Bush made the assertion in a signing statement that he issued late Monday after signing the National Defense Authorization Act for 2008. In the signing statement, Bush asserted that four sections of the bill unconstitutionally infringe on his powers, and so the executive branch is not bound to obey them.

"Provisions of the act . . . purport to impose requirements that could inhibit the president's ability to carry out his constitutional obligations to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, to protect national security, to supervise the executive branch, and to execute his authority as commander in chief," Bush said. "The executive branch shall construe such provisions in a manner consistent with the constitutional authority of the President."

One section Bush targeted created a statute that forbids spending taxpayer money "to establish any military installation or base for the purpose of providing for the permanent stationing of United States Armed Forces in Iraq" or "to exercise United States control of the oil resources of Iraq."

The Bush administration is negotiating a long-term agreement with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. The agreement is to include the basing of US troops in Iraq after 2008, as well as security guarantees and other economic and political ties between the United States and Iraq.

The negotiations have drawn fire in part because the administration has said it does not intend to designate the compact as a "treaty," and so will not submit it to Congress for approval. Critics are also concerned Bush might lock the United States into a deal that would make it difficult for the next president to withdraw US troops from Iraq.

"Every time a senior administration official is asked about permanent US military bases in Iraq, they contend that it is not their intention to construct such facilities," said Senator Robert P. Casey Jr., Democrat of Pennsylvania, in a Senate speech yesterday. "Yet this signing statement issued by the president yesterday is the clearest signal yet that the administration wants to hold this option in reserve."

Several other congressional Democrats also took issue with the signing statement.

"I reject the notion in his signing statement that he can pick and choose which provisions of this law to execute," said Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Democrat of California. "His job, under the Constitution, is to faithfully execute the law - every part of it - and I expect him to do just that."

Bush's signing statement did not explain the specific basis for his objection to the prohibition on establishing permanent military bases in Iraq.Continued...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/01/30/bush_asserts_authority_to_bypass_defense_act/

April 23, 2012, 1:24 pm82 Comments

Government by Executive Order

By ANDREW ROSENTHAL

Carolyn Kaster/Associated PressPresident Barack Obama speaks at the Holocaust Memorial Museum, Monday, April 23, 2012, in Washington.

President George W. Bush used his executive power to bypass Congress, almost as a matter of routine. Now President Barack Obama is pulling a similar stunt.

I was appalled, and so was the Times editorial board (and so, in fact was Senator Barack Obama) when a Boston Globe reporter, Charlie Savage, documented Mr. Bush’s use of presidential signing statements and executive orders. But I am not appalled by the way Mr. Obama is relying on those instruments – as detailed in today’s Times by that same enterprising reporter, who now works for us. Context and intent make all the difference.

Vice President **** Cheney, as we wrote in a 2008 editorial, took “the bizarre view that the lesson of Watergate was that Congress was too powerful and the president not powerful enough.” After the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, the Bush/Cheney team saw an opening to free the presidency from checks and balances. They exploited the fear and insecurity that were pervasive at the time to claim emergency powers, creating offshore detention centers where prisoners were held without charge and eavesdropping on Americans without a warrant.

Mr. Bush’s signing statements not only amounted to a significant usurpation of power, but they came at a time when Congress was giving him everything he wanted. Congress passed the deeply flawed Patriot Act and authorized the invasion of Iraq. It even gave its retroactive approval to warrantless wiretapping. Mr. Bush also achieved many of his domestic policy goals, including tax breaks that mostly benefited the richest Americans.

The contrast with the Obama administration is stark.

For nearly three years, President Obama devoted a great deal of effort to finding compromises with Congressional Republicans. That was futile, in my view, since those Republicans had made it clear from the day he was inaugurated in 2009 that their plan was to oppose everything he wanted, and then paint him as a failed president. (Mitch McConnell, the Senate Minority Leader, said his party’s “number one goal” was to keep the president from winning a second term.)

Mr. Obama got fed up, finally, last fall, according to Mr. Savage’s article, and the result was the “We Can’t Wait” project, which has led to dozens of executive actions on a range of issues, including jobs for veterans and fuel economy standards.

Unlike the Bush/Cheney team, Mr. Obama did not take office with the explicit goal of creating new powers for the presidency. That was not part of his agenda. Moreover, his executive actions often are more modest in their effect than the White House’s public relations team might admit.

Government by executive order is not sustainable in the long-term. Nor is it desirable, whether you agree or disagree with those orders. But in this particular case, there may be no alternative.

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/executive-overreach/

America's Peculiar Amnesia

People have already forgotten how George W. Bush and the Republican Congress expanded government spending.

By Anne Applebaum|Posted Monday, Aug. 2, 2010, at 8:01 PM ET

Historical amnesia is at once the most endearing and the most frustrating of American qualities. On the one hand, it means that—F. Scott Fitzgerald to the contrary—there really are second acts in American lives. People can move somewhere else, reinvent themselves, start again.

On the other hand, our inability to remember what our policy was last week—never mind last decade—drives outsiders crazy. We forget that we supported the dictator before we decided to destroy him. Then we can't understand why others, especially the dictator's subjects, don't always believe in the goodness of our intentions or the sincerity of our devotion to democracy.

Domestic policy is no different, as I learned from readers who wrote to denounce my column of two weeks ago. I had argued that Americans on both the left and the right have, for the last decade, consistently voted for high-spending members of Congress and consistently supported ever-higher levels of government intervention and regulation at all levels of public life. As a result, the federal government expanded under George W. Bush's administration at a rate that was, at least until President Barack Obama came along, totally unprecedented in U.S. history.

Advertisement

Alas, historical amnesia appears to have affected some readers, many of whom are under the impression that President Bush believed in small government and that recent Republican congressional leaders opposed federal spending.

Here is a more accurate assessment: "President Bush increased government spending more than any of the six presidents preceding him, including LBJ." I didn't write that; the astute libertarian economist Veronique de Rugy did. She also points out that during his eight years in office, Bush's "anti-government" Republican administration increased the federal budget by an extraordinary 104 percent. By comparison, the increase under President Bill Clinton's watch was a relatively measly 11 percent (a rate, I might add, lower than Ronald Reagan's). In his last term in office, Bush increased discretionary spending—that means non-Medicare, non-Social Security—by 48.6 percent. In his final year in office, fiscal year 2009, he spent more than $32,000 per American, up from $17,216.68 in fiscal year 2001.

But Bush is not the only culprit. After all, the federal government usually spends money in response to state demands. Look, for example, at the demands made by Alaska, a state that produces a disproportionate quantity of anti-government rhetoric, which has had Republican governors since 2002, and which has a congressional delegation dominated by Republicans. Nevertheless, for the last decade, Alaska has been among the top three largest state recipients of federal funding, per capita. Usually, Alaska is far ahead—sometimes three times as far ahead—of most other states in the union.

Largely, this is because of one famous Alaskan, Sen. Ted Stevens—a Republican—who devoted himself to securing federal funding for his state during more than four decades in the Senate. Not only were his efforts extremely popular among his Republican constituents—he was re-elected multiple times—they won him many, many imitators. Timothy Noah has pointed out that Sarah Palin, when mayor of Wasilla, hired Stevens' former chief of staff as a Washington lobbyist. As a result, the 6,700 inhabitants of Wasilla enjoyed $27 million in federal earmarks over a four-year period.

Please note, angry readers, that I am not citing these numbers in order to claim that the Obama administration has done any better. On the contrary, the Obama administration is far more profligate than either Clinton or Bush, terrifyingly so. Following the president's first budget, de Rugy predicted "unprecedented and sustained levels of debt for the American people, their children, and grandchildren." But then, the Democratic Party does not call itself the party of small government. The Republican Party does.

Of course, parties can change, politicians can see the light, lessons can be learned—and perhaps some Republicans have learned them. But you cannot start from scratch. You cannot forget history. You cannot pretend that the Republican Party has not supported big and wasteful spending programs—energy subsidies, farm subsidies, unnecessary homeland security projects, profligate defense contracts, you name it—for the last decade. Before the Republican Party can have any credibility on any spending issues whatsoever, Republican leaders need to speak frankly about the mistakes of the past.

They also must be extremely specific about which policies and which programs they are planning to cut in the future. What will it be? Social Security or the military budget? Medicare or the TSA? Vague "anti-government" rhetoric just doesn't cut it anymore: If you want a smaller government, you have to tell us how you will create one.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2010/08/americas_peculiar_amnesia.html

These are just 4 of hundreds of articles from professional news sources that chronicle how George W. Bush violated the Constitution and bypassed congress well in excess of 750 times. Do a bit of research and it is very easy to see that Bush was a much bigger violator of the constitution than Obama.

People in glass houses shouln't throw stones.

I'll be the first to admit that as a white New Yorker who has had very little experience with black people, I was not comfortable with Obama being the President. It was something that was a big change for this country and I fear change of any kind.

In my heart I do not believe I am a racist. I simply, as a himan, fear things that I don't know about. I am much more comfortable with President Obama now and I have worked through that initial fear. I am a republican and as such I disagree with much of what he says but I still respect him as my president and as a human.

Bottom line is that Preident Obama isn't doing anything new in bypassing Congress. It has been done or at least attempted by every president that we have ever had.

The simple fact of the matter, in my opinion, as why so many people do not like him on this site is because he wants more gun control and you don't. I know there are many other issues that the folks on here have with him but I feel from reading all the threads dedicated to the second amendment that this is the big one.

He is our presidesnt and he was elected by the majority of the population in this country that chose to exercise their right to vote. (unlike Bush...just sayin') Now, he is being told by the majority of people in this country that they want stricter gun control. So he is trying to do it. Yes....it is WE THE PEOPLE. No it is not.... WE THE MINORITY WHO REALLY REALLY WANT ASSAULT WEAPONS. The president is listening to the majority, because like it or not, majority rules.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 12

obama and the usual democrats have always created an unfriendly business enviroment in our country ,, their regulations are destroying our economy .. ..

he just plain and simple doesnt belong in that position .. hes not qualified and the way it looks hes not interested in learning . he just keeps pushing forward with dumb ideas

it didnt start with him .. he didnt educate himself ..

35 years ago when someone needed money they could just go paint a bar ,, or roof a house .. just do odd jobs .. but regulations prohibit this now .. the free enterprise system we enjoyed in the united states has become controlled enterprise .. insurance regulations are killing america ..

whats his solution .. mandatory health care to business people . that alone will stop all growth in our economy ..

theres 25 million permanently laid off workers .. he cannot fix that he doesnt know how

now we got 4 more years of him ..

the poor will suffer the most ..

the democrats are like a chained up dog .. happy as long as ya give them food ... they dont mind the chains .. its totally un American

Bottom line lack of leadership equals no progress, O'bama has already displayed this trait in his first term now we have been granted another 4 years more of the same, let's kick the can down the road.

• Upvote 3

God nor Jesus gives the rights you talk about if so what verses?Your rights were given by MAN and mans laws.

God gave you the right to worship him and his son Jesus and we are to follow the laws of the land made by man

and to follow the laws that God made, you know the ten commandments.If you believe in God then why do you

wish harm or improper judgement on a man that might not be his fault?We are suppose to pray for the JUST and

the wicked so that they do right by him.Do you know this man personally? you can see inside of his heart?

If this man did something wrong then God will judge him on that day so we must pray for him until that day.

The same goes for the rest of us you would'nt want him to judge you on the words you just told him would you?

This one man does not rule all by himself and does not make every decision by himself.All of us make mistakes

and when we do we get judged by man for these mistakes until we die then God takes over.

I see that you are a officer of the law and respect your job that you do.You have to make some fast decisions

and make arrests on what evidence that you have against them.Not a easy job by no means.Would you want

someone to tell you that your wife looks like aunt easter?No you would'nt.The character aunt ester

is a good one she is a bible thumper that would wack someone over the head with her purse if'in you went

against Gods ways.Shes beautiful to me in this way.You have a hard job sir and with respect could you do

his job and make each person happy?Only God could.

Thank You for your service to this country artitech I also respect yer post.

God Bless You always

You are right about the bible not giving us the Constitution or the Bill of Rights

But God did not give the Government the right to do what they wish and me blindly follow their rules and regulation

God gave me the right of to choose..

God gave me the choice to follow him or not I chose to follow him.

God gave me the choice of living a free man or live as a slave I choose Freedom

God gives me the choice to defend myself and my family or stand by and let someone walk up and kill me I choose to defend myself and family.

Didn't Jesus tell the disciples that from now on they would have to carry a sword and a purse

when they went on the road.to protect them from robbers.

The right to defend yourself in Jesus's own words

So you see by giving me the right to choose God gave the very rights you say he didn't give

You say we are not to judge someone who is coming to take what we worked for or to wish harm on someone who wants to destroy our way of life or take my life.

But find Aunt Ester a beautiful person because she causes harm to any one who disagrees with her interpretation of the bible by hitting them in the head. By the laws of this land Aunt Ester should have been arrested for assault and battery.

You say we are to blindly follow the law of the land because God says so

Evidently you have not read the health care law because if you had you would know that 32 months

after full implantation of the health care law which is 2014

It is mandatory that all Americans have a chip implanted in them that is linked to your bank account it is the law of the land

So does mean you will be first in line to take the mark of the beast.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

Totally agree. Bush 2 started 2 wars and never paid for or attempted to help pay for any of the 4 T$ debt. Bush handed Obama that 4T$ to pay off. Obama has increased that debt by another 2 T$ to keep us going. Obama is for the average Joe. This is why he has won the last two elections. A lot of the war debt is getting paid now but it is hard, Someone has to pay for all the missiles that was sent into Iraq.

We would not be in this investment other than Bush, he is the most hated president of modern time. Any time a president sends a 19 year old or 22 or 35 year old to his death, that parent is going to hate the responsible president. I could go on about the good thinks of Obama and Fox news will indicate the false twist to it all. How much time and money was wasted on the birth cert? Don't you think that information would have come out with his first back ground check.

I am looking forward to the RV just like the rest of you but I do hate the Bush 2. I have a son that is a US Marine that is EOD. I have been a democrat since the 1960 Kennedy election because the democrats are for the working people and that is the bottom line from a 66 year old refrigeration mech that is still working. Hopefully this IDR will help me slow down and help me retire one of these days

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7