Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS

sportfisher

11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it. BUTTE , MONTANA Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana an...d Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun. Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the ...street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........? An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins. She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!Thought for the day.... Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'I like this kind of e-mail! American citizens defending themselves and their homes. BEING A TRUE AMERICAN, I THINK YOU'LL PASS THIS ON!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it. BUTTE , MONTANA Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana an...d Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun. Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the ...street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........? An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins. She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!Thought for the day.... Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'I like this kind of e-mail! American citizens defending themselves and their homes. BEING A TRUE AMERICAN, I THINK YOU'LL PASS THIS ON!

Wow that was some story and one heck of a brave quick thinking young girl !! +1

Hopefully nobody takes me wrong with my comment I'm about to make. This young lady did well to protect herself and her families home. I pray for her to deal with having to take the life of another human being. This young lady is going to have to deal with this for the rest of her life and I don't imagine it will be easy for her to do. I pray that God give her the grace to understand that she did nothing wrong and that God help her to cope with having to take the lives of these two folks. I've never had to defend myself to that extent and until I have to (and I pray I don't have to), I can't imagine what that is and will be like for this young lady. God protect this young lady's mind and give her, her family and those who help her deal with this trauma the wisdom to say and do the right things at the proper time. I ask this in Jesus name.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hopefully, liberal lawyers won't get a hold of it and sue the family for everything they own and turn the proceeds over to the 'victims' families. That seems to be the crap going on in America right now. It's sad that many these days are afraid to take a stand against criminals for fear of the cops arresting them or the courts slapping down lawsuits for 'infringing on the rights' of the criminals.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hopefully nobody takes me wrong with my comment I'm about to make. This young lady did well to protect herself and her families home. I pray for her to deal with having to take the life of another human being. This young lady is going to have to deal with this for the rest of her life and I don't imagine it will be easy for her to do. I pray that God give her the grace to understand that she did nothing wrong and that God help her to cope with having to take the lives of these two folks. I've never had to defend myself to that extent and until I have to (and I pray I don't have to), I can't imagine what that is and will be like for this young lady. God protect this young lady's mind and give her, her family and those who help her deal with this trauma the wisdom to say and do the right things at the proper time. I ask this in Jesus name.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and bringing to light quite a different focus to definitely contemplate - I did take a conceal / carry class and the facts along with videos will wake you up real quick - I think I stayed in code yellow for quite some time -

I do have some forms of protection but when it comes right down to using them -- I am not sure I could - I value human life and even all creatures - and pray that I will never be in that position -

I have been robbed from my home - my office and my auto but never a confrontation - but that way has its emotional and psychological trauma to deal with as well - they are out there and could come back

If we live to witness a severe economical crisis I would be fine until someone wanted to take away what I had - that is my number one concern - I pretty much have the other bases covered -

I really do have concerns for the young girl - she was very quick to think and act which shows strength and courage so I feel that is in her favor to some degree - I very much trust that there is divine protection in force right now <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1