Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deal of the century ... Kuwait seizes Iraq Sea

yota691

Deal of the century ... Kuwait seizes Iraq Sea

Student Catri Friday , February 15, 2013

Unprecedented political Geo

Department of UN Security Council Resolution No. 833 issued in 1993, which was not approved by Iraq Bay Khawr Abd Allah into halves half Kuwaiti deep and a half Iraqis shallow, shallow means Fort and citizenship or Kish بالعراقي Since the Iraqi ports located at the end of Khawr Abd Allah channel, the navigation would be impossible if used Alambhrat beach Iraqi With the Kuwait building a port on the Khawr Abd Allah be sea lane has turned actually on the Iraqi side to River With operations Tm required by the port of Mubarak then Maitba operating final port of Iraq has lost Khawr Abd Allah corridor nautical and remained his part Mahadd to Iran from the sea in the Faw area and process are summarized similar to that of the cutting machine which Iraqis Algelaptin call has cut off Iraq from the sea.

Mediate my address

‫ countries all countries throughout the history of mankind that either manufactured war or made ​​by sea. ‬

two ministers Iraqis witnessed damage Port Mubarak of Kuwait on Iraq with the Council of Ministers approved the Convention, which recognizes the right of Kuwait built.

In lax about the seventh item is not due to bribes Kuwait only but no belief by some that this decision brought him to power indirectly ‬.

seventh item means explicit that Iraq is a threatening international peace and security and the right of one or more members in the UN war it is expected

that the survival of Iraq under Tailth will scuffs some Iraqi leaders to international courts .

Thread door and clarify personal

Hard individually here in this site, you type it exclusively and do not know the owner nor is it knows me did not happen that we met or saw each other never this writing, collected file Chapter VII and I delivered in the yard trading media even rose to the height of political dealings and Tlagafh parliament and the government and politicians, three articles reprinted to the forefront the greatest crime in modern times committed against the people kidnapped by ruler and when I got the hype to the United Nations installed bicycle aerobic withdrawn to shadow told me Ouhama that I had a blow-old journalist and rescued millions of people and as expected for me and unexpected for the others occurred rotated shame and flocked officials and parties and personalities from Iraq to Kuwait and sawed reverse ping-pang or the Big Bang to shrink the case and gathering Bmcans Kuwait Finance and cool and freeze insists received in the closet forgetfulness and so on and like every time I found my mouth full of Balhandal and soul soaked sorry and my mind more fervent about the nature of the man who became willing not only to sell his homeland for the money and even killed the prophets asked to do so.

Some entrance of Kadima

I covered the incident geographic artificial importantly in Iraq when it was disengagement historical between the Tigris and Euphrates and time started to say that students in Iraqi schools receiving big lie of studied geography, which tell them about the confluence of two rivers in the town of Qurna in on the ground ended hugs romantic religious geographical and prison every river Bmgrah This was in the context of coverage projects draining marshes (I was a witness to the crime did not need to see this ... Catri student newspaper Brigade chest spokeswoman Ayatollah Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim) sometimes we pastors see a wolf attacking the herd and snatched sheep, but we have to do not see a thief great يسرقنا with the herd, accidents Large often

does not see it remained people for millions of years does not see spherical earth does not know Bdoranha remained human blind came up Copernicus, Galileo and Darwin and Einstein and the great Sir Isaac Newton.

thus got to write me cover incident geopolitical carry a lot of bitterness summed without liquidity construction

that Iraq lost his research

that Iraq has its state freely

that Iraq died nautical

that Iraq is no longer a country located on the Persian Gulf

that Iraq has become classified as a closed

that Iraq has moved from the state half diminished to the state imperfect fully

that Iraq no longer has to Amnkra nautical and Agherna nautical and Akhlija nautical

Nehrua sea Iraqi Ban Khawr Abd Allah made ​​any Bay Abdullah Abdullah River

Press story is entertaining

What's the story?

ordinary reader would not benefit him this story is geared for those who have the power of legislation in Iraq, there is

hope that is stopping this national disaster by the legislature.

'm absolutely certain that The deal will pass and that 2013 is the year of the death of Iraq apart.

slightly longer

Board topic

We know that the border between Iraq and Iran painted manner (gait drunk) to remain border problems explosive between the two countries and the border with Jordan painted on the form (grip pistol) to drag Iraq Maamkn for Israel either the southern border of Iraq has drawn on the basis of proximity and distance from the sea function of Kuwait as basically are

separating Iraq from the Persian Gulf has kept him Mnkra injured a cold war from 1980 until 1989 and grabbed legally in 1993 the UN resolution No. 833 and then got taken over by Kuwait This year, 2013.

at the end of last year and beginning of this year, Iraq signed two agreements two of the most dangerous conventions in its history ancient and modern speak today about one of them and the second we will leave to cover later.

Convention serious first signed between Iraq and Kuwait with the title very simplistic and Aaouha Bay importance remember her recipe organization bilateral brotherly and neighborly setting rules for navigation in the Khawr Abd Allah.

spirit Convention obliges Iraq to give up being a maritime nation owns a beach on the Persian Gulf.

agreement outstretched is limited and admission official Iraqi truly Kuwait in building the port of Mubarak.

According to this agreement, the sea Iraqi or Khawr Abd Allah would like Suez Canal ownership Kuwaiti and more like the establishment of the Strait Kamadik Hormuz ownership Kuwaiti too.

According to this agreement, the navigation in the Khawr Abd Allah will be under the sovereignty of Kuwait.

this agreement is to change the borders of Iraq of international water is with the port of Mubarak change of geography between Iraq and Kuwait in favor of Kuwait and at the expense of soil and water Iraqi through a mechanism construction or right to dispose of sovereignty of the damage deliberate with others.

Convention removed from Iraq Bahrah forever.

Iraq no longer with this agreement maritime nation.

Mubarak Port violates the second paragraph of Article 70 of the Law of the Sea internationalist.

agreement did not need to examine the experts in the laws of the sea because continued presence means that Iraq had negotiated waters.

negotiate Malaimcn negotiated and agreed bilaterally on the sovereign property of Atksm two and he became number two and if implemented the Convention by Kuwait deleted Iraq Walia of any partnership because the ships entering and leaving to and from the Khor Abdullah will be doomed, however, the first party who holds a door Mandab new.

thus became southern Iraq, level with the north in not having landlocked.

died Iraq nautical accident geopolitical unfortunate.

Is it wise to separate more?

like me and some like that told him our son Malva did and Rjoh that comes Fodder did and asked him to come donkey obeyed

and when he met the donkey and the manger and feed Rjoh that complements beautiful and eat instead of ass.

lost Gulf as we prepare for the organization of the Gulf Cup.

I would recommend good Gulf Cup if you received it.

I do not know why Ahacr myself in such cases?

There is a saying

المعيدي spins on Dakh Khalkh

Mlhouk political

Iraqi Foreign Ministry did not provide since 2003 to 2013, any draft resolution to the UN about removing Iraq from Chapter VII.

Iraq Mission to the United Nations did not get that said incision word on this subject and show lakeside stands generally put the issue on the General Assembly of the United Nations.

Iraqi representative at the Arab League did not happen that presented a project of the Arab League to move the file Chapter VII across the Arab bloc in the United Nations.

Iraqi representative at the Arab League wrote a lengthy article here in the writings of when talking about the conquests of Iraqi diplomatic conference in Latin America.

foreign minister declared ten years ago that he won a promise from Russia, Kuwait, France ... (With changing the name of the state all told) to remove Iraq from under Chapter VII and so far did not ask him one why not be translated that promise to draft UN resolution?

Kuwait signed with the Arbil three agreements without the knowledge of Baghdad where Kuwait guarantor of the economy Cardsan before international commitments This happened

after the Iraqi extracted Kuwait sea.

• Upvote 3

IRAQS NEW PORT .. UTUBE

Thanks dontlop u-tube hit #81

Al-Basrah Province - IRAQ

Published on Jul 22, 2012

AL-Basrah province in Iraq is host to the ancient city of Basrah, the second largest city in Iraq and home to more Iraqi cities and ports like Az Zubayr, Al-Faw Grand Port, Umm Qasr Port, Abu Flous Port, Al-Basrah Oil Terminal (ABOT), Al-Maqal Port, Al-Qurnah, Shatt-al-Arab waterway and many more PROUD Iraqi villages and cities ... Magnificent places you won't believe your eyes and you wouldn't think 10,000+ ancient and wonderful places still exist in the cradle of civilization once known as Mesopotamia and best known today as Iraq

• Upvote 1