Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino Update -- 02/13/13

blueskies

From DR. Happy Valentine's Day :) --

Late Wed. Night Blaino Emailed to Recaps

02/14/2013

[blaino] PLANETEERS! I AM GETTING A LOT OF CONFIRMED INFORMATION ALL DAY... MUCH IS "CLASSIFIED" BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS.... NONE IS NEGATIVE IN ANY WAY! BANKS ARE ALL GETTING A FOREIGN SURPRISE! (ASK ME NOT!) THE GRINDING SOUND YOU HEAR IS THE LEVELING OF THE "PLAYING FIELD" AS FAR AS IS POSSIBLE TO DO!

ALSO, THOSE NOT BASEL III COMPLIANT ARE GETTING HELPED OUT... HOPE THE PRICE IS NOT TOO DEAR... (PIPERS WILL BE PAID!) ALSO: THERE APPEARS TO BE A VERY FULL GI PIGGY BANK.... ALL SET TO CRACK OPEN LIKE A PINATA... AND WE NEED TO HIT IT WITH OUR IQD STICK! MINE IS READY... IS YOURS?

Blaino: teller screens are flashing the rate since last tuesday afternoon, 4pm PST... So over a week NOW... "never before" has "never before" been so .... Interesting to consider!

Blaino: jtolsn here it is: locked in with both a buy and a sell ... No ust hold but this is on the executive side in the foreign currency div of ... A big 4 BANK...It is flashing on the teller screens!

Been locked in F.E. Side since the 1st of feb and rate went down once to $3.42 buy, then back again. The flashing is to alert tellers that a new rate is imminent and to pay attention. Once it locks, we are go!

Blaino: HisBlessed no, the rate flashes, that's all they need, for awhile after this happens, tellers will propably not be allowed to take foreign currency ... They will have to pass it to an officer.

[Precious] Blaino: Kevdriver till they lock it IN... As long as it flashes we are inbound... If it STOPS... So do we, unless it locks in!

Blaino ... one has to think ... how could they let tellers have flashing iqd rates ... and not RV very, very soon. .... everybody and his brother would be in the know about RV at some point

Blaino: jam777 MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY... SOME REQUISITE BANK CHANGES, INTENTIONALLY LAST MINUTE AS I UNDERSTAND IT, NEED FINISHING... THEN WE ROLL I THINK... HOPE... NEED... BELIEVE!

Blaino: be back later if stuff develops!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

It all sounds so good and stuff, but when I read the words " classified information" , it reminds me of that kid on the playground saying "I know something you don't know ""nah, nani billy goat, you can't catch me ". Blaino sounds exactly like TK . I doubt it very much that any real classifed info would be shared with these two. Just my opnion , I hope I am wrong ..... Stay grounded when you read Blaino and TK's posts , keep your cool . We have heard so much hopium that I think its officially a bad disease now. These two have a severe case of it. Just take your hopium pills, keep you level headed.

Edited by Love Boat
  • Upvote 1

'

" teller screens are flashing the rate since last tuesday afternoon, 4pm PST "

SO, ALL BANK TELLERS BUY DINAR AND QUIT ?

these flashing screen stories are absurd

I agree, these idiots need to come up with a new routine instead of repeating the same old crap month after month.

• Upvote 1

You don't get classified info over regular internet. The only way you get classified info is if you have access to SIPRNET, CLASSNET, talked to someone in person or over a secured line for classified info. AND you have to have a clearance. You'd be in trouble if you got classified info in any other manner.

• Upvote 1

:lol:

RV may be in the process right now, but I am doubting the flashing bank screens. :unsure:

All I know, is that we are very very very close, and I am waiting for the phone to start beeping, when Adam sends his text message!!! :D

Go RV or RI !!!

:):):)

PS.....Happy Valentines Day!!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 1