Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

<3 <3 <3 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY <3 <3 <3

UNEEK

heartbackground.gif

To All The Wonderful - Handsome - Hard Working - Self Sacrificing - Kind

Thoughtful - Passionate - Intelligent - Humble - Considerate - Understanding - Patient - Trustworthy - Brave - Faithful - Strong - Appreciative - Respectful Caring - Wise - Honest - & Fun To Be With Men at DINAR VETS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 10

So funny, I just figured out what <3 means. Lots of possibilites. Its a sideways heart. Now if I can only figure out some of the others, like I think its, RAFLO or something like that. LOL, I think is Lots of laughs. Or maybe lots of love. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

So funny, I just figured out what <3 means. Lots of possibilites. Its a sideways heart. Now if I can only figure out some of the others, like I think its, RAFLO or something like that. LOL, I think is Lots of laughs. Or maybe lots of love. mellow.gif

Ha Ha "BRAVO" "BRAVO" That is what it is -- a side ways heart -- lol is traditionally laughing out loud -- for some - like me it is meant loving out loud - depending on the context - of course <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 1

heartbackground.gif

Thoughtful - Passionate - Intelligent - Humble - Considerate - Understanding - Patient - Trustworthy - Brave - Faithful - Strong - Appreciative - Respectful Caring - Wise - Honest - & Fun To Be With Men at DINAR VETS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you UNEEK. HAPPY VALINTINES DAY TO YOU TOO.

Yes it is all true. I cant help it its a curse. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

my-valentine-card.jpgHappy Valentine's Day Fellas.

Love the pic -- thanks <3 <3 I think it would be a good idea to declare this a once a month tradition - it feels really good to get those hugs & kisses -- Of course I feel pretty sure most of the men here bestow those affectionate tokens every day on their special ladys -- way to go guys -- I am happy to get the virtual kind <3 <3

UNEEK. Thank you so much for thinking of us. We love you too. Happy Valentines back at you. By the way I do have most of those traits you mentioned . backflip.gifemot-woot.gifemot-hug.gif

Hey I never doubted!!! I mean ........ with a name like "Saint" lol <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1

heartbackground.gif

Thanks UNEEK you just made my day